Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Alienware AlienOS

UPDATE:
    New artwork for songs that don't have any album art.

Tell me if you like it
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0139.png  

Thanks

Loving the no art work.. But you good have added like some alein symbols..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

The "No Artwork" Scheme Is AMAZING! Wow This Is THE BEST Theme Ever! Hopefully you can post up some Phone App Screenshots And SBSettings Screenshots! And The media player Is PERFECT! DONT TOUCH IT! Lol... Great Job Bradszy, marvelous work. I expect great things from you! Your gonna be up in the big leagues with K.nitzua and zauzzer at this rate!

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

This theme is amazing. U are doing a great job on it!!!

Hey everyone
    Thanks for the comments
    I've had a busy last couple of days, but I've squeezed some work in

Heres a preview of the UI:

And here's a little experiment with different colours:

I don't particularly like the blue and white with the black, but just thought I'd throw it out there and see what you all thought, because in my oppinion it doesnt really matter what I think when i'm making these themes, it's more of what the community thinks.

Anyway, comments are great as always, and i'll keep you all updated

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0174.png   -img_0175.png  

I like red a lot. The blue not so much but maybe if you choose another shade of blue it could look better. Keep it up!

in the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Thanks

it looks AMAZING. From seeing your progress....Wow. Keep up the amazing work, it's so cool seeing the direction of your themes. ModMyi needs more theme-makers like you. I hope you keep up with this theme, as I'm sure it could easily reach in the higher of the top 100 themes of the community. Also if you ever need a beta tester, I'd LOVE to volunteer.
    Cheers,
    ~Richard (-_-)

I'm really liking this. The red and black look great! UI looks very nice as well. Love the glass look. Looking forward to seeing this released.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

looks great
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

honestli i like the 2nd scheme u didwith the red an white icons withg red and blck icons at the bottom.. not likin how shiny u made everything usually when u do the gradient you set it at like 50 percent visibility or transparacy (whatever its called) but other than tht everything looks great..
    Theming, A New Friendship??

Thanks

Hey Bradszy, if you make a dark blue glow/black theme after you're complete with the original red/black theme, it would be sick!

Bradszy, Are You Making An iOS 4 Compatible Version? Majority Of Us Have Jailbroken iOS 4 now, only a few stuck with 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 please do I want the theme, but want it to work!
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-07-07 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the blue and the red version. this theme looks amazing and will turn out awesome
    ]

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

This looks great dude!
    Keep on going with this because it has a lot of potential. and from what ive seen very little room for improvement.

Thanks

This theme is going to be great! I'm requesting a beta to come out, so I can test it on iOS4 and report to you what's working, not working, missing, etc. To help you out!

Thanks

*Revives Thread*
    It's been a while since I have seen any updates for this theme, or any posts. I'm worried. I hope this theme is still under development...

Default And we're back
    Hey everyone.
    It's been a long time since I've posted here, and i'm going to be honest there was a time in my absence where the production of this theme slowed to a halt. I'm back now, not too much as I have a lot of school work to do regularly, but enough to keep updating this steadily till it's complete and ready to release.
    I'm really sorry to those of you that have been patiently waiting for a sign of progress (if thats anyone at all :P) and I can assure you the wait isn't going to be too much longer.

A positive that has come out of my absence has been the opportunity to test this theme for a long time. I've found that it doesn't need much more, and then I can properly start expanding out to different colours and styles.

Different styles? Well yeah, during the time i've had to use this i've noticed that the only thing directly linking this to aliens at all is the wallpaper. Sure, the whole glow-on-dark-glossy-textured-surfaces look gives it an alien-like feel, but the only DIRECT link is the alien symbol, which makes this VERY versatile.
    So that gave me an idea that I tested out. Why not change that symbol to anything of matching colour?
    Here you can see that the Alien symbol is now the Atlanta Falcons logo:
    Effectively making this an Atlanta Falcons theme.
    And no, i'm not changing the name or the standard style of this theme which has been and will be AlienWare, just including some different wallpapers with different symbols and a PSD which allows you to add your own symbol. I've decided to make this in 3-5 colours also, so if you decide to follow my idea about the NFL teams, your teams colour could be supported.

Anyway that's just the first thing I have to report.
    I've done a blue mod to the original theme, and i think it looks great! All colours I make will be included in the 1 download.
    Heres a preview of the blue:

All thats left now is to finish up the UI.
    It's almost here!
    Cheers,
    Brad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0191.png   -img_0197.png   -img_0198.png   -img_0199.png   -img_0200.png   -img_0201.png   -img_0203.png   -img_0213.png  

-img_0215.png  

Thanks

It's good to be hearing from you Bradszy. I looked at this theme for the first time with 2 posts. Time came and I got an avatar and 401 posts lol. I was worried... This theme was great... And for it to stop to a halt would be dissapointing, but would be sure it was for a reason. I made a thread with a theme like yours, a semi-theme, mixed with others... To give to people to make them happy until the ACTUAL theme comes out. You can find the thread by searching "AlienWare AlienOS!" it's an amateurish trial but will keep others busy. I gave you and other devs full 100% credit, I took none. it's just good to hear this theme is still working.

P.S. Release the theme when you're ready... If it's not fully 100% iOS4 compatible, I'll make this theme "Universally Compatible" as I call it and make it compatible for BOTH 3.0 and iOS4. Just PM me your E-mail so I can send it to you.

I just searched it up then
    It means alot that you would do that, and it's great you gave me credit.
    So thanks for that
    Usually I wouldn't do this because I hate having a time limit but i'll just say now that as a result of my absence, this theme will be available for download within the next 3 weeks.
    Also, for people that have the ability to do change their boot logo on their iDevices, a boot screen will be added as an optional extra.

Thanks

Lol it better be an AMAZING boot logo! I'm on verbose boot and it looks cool, to go to RedSn0w and switch to custom boot logo again will take a boot logo so amazing... Lmao. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome Bradszy. I may use it if it's cool enough lol. Remember I'll make this 100% iOS4 compatible for you to save you MORE work, I'll take care of that for you. Cheers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast