Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Alienware AlienOS

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

loving the new keypad

Thankyou
    UPDATE:
    First attempt at battery..
    I don't really like it, but tell me what you think.

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0096.png  

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Looking very good!

Thanks
    I made a new battery, and I like this one
    This is coming along really well.
    Cheers everyone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0100.png  

UPDATE:
    Not a huge change, but changed the passcode fields.

Im going to bed now, but comments would be great
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0101.png  

I'm liking it. Love the red/black glass look. I'll be watching the progress of this theme. Nice work!

Whoa! When I first started making this I never thought that someone like you would be looking at it! It means alot for you to say that, and I really appreciate it! Thankyou

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Hey budy,you made great improvements since the first time you previwed this.Great job.I still have my first theme that i created,it was inspired in ALIENWARE,but never released cus,well,it was my first theme,so it was not that good compared to this...lol
    keep the good work!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

looks really good keep it up. defon my list of must have hope youll make it compatible with 4.0 so i can use it with 4G. Good work

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Ahhhh,ALIENWARE...love that name...lol
    That was my inspiration when I started to themeing.
    Black and white is not that bad,but the squared icons is in this kind of theme,at least for me.Its a risk,yea,...
    My personal advice,think alien,if you found an alien device and press the power on,what you expect it will look like?
    Mix that with ALIENWARE themes and you may have one of the best looking themes.
    Keep the good work,Im interested in this.Remember,think alien.
    I say stick with what you love and what works for you- remember you are creating YOUR dream theme man, thats how you should roll.

I created an all desturated theme and love it- there are plenty of layouts and apps that paint by numbers- why not think differently. I love it man.

and if you like Aliens, check out Alien Punk ::: Because you are not a Clone ::: a little company I own.

MODS: please dont crucify me for the link-0 not selling anything here- just know that us ALIENS appreciate another alien life form putting it out there. Enjoy the site- all created by me and my wife.

One question to the OP- can you throw me some info for placement of the banner on the second page- I would love to create one for the home page- (the banner below the info bar)- where do you throw the image to enable it- I dont mean what program, I mean which folder when you SSH into it can you have a banner- or is it just designed as part of your default background ? Would love to have control over that banner without cheating it into the wallpaper !

Keepit up , cant wait til it is available so I can have a play with it.

Love the new keypad- I would make the numbers smaller so there is a little more edge to them, and instead of embossing with drop shadow maybe use an inner glow so that the numbers look like they are engraved into the keys, not sticking out above them.

not being critical mate- I think iit looks amazing, but as I have said, this theme is about you, not me.

Love it. Font choice for the numbers is perfect !
    Last edited by iTone; 2010-06-19 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

The Theme Looks Outstanding Right Now. I Have A Request Though... Can You Make A Dialer Skin For iPhones? This Would Be Cool, Or Skin The Whole Phone App, And Can You Make An SBSettings Theme As Well? And A Question: Will There Be UI Sounds?

And When Doing Dialer And SBSettings (If You'll Do It, I Understand If You Won't Since Your Working Very Hard As It Is). Can You Stick To The Red/Black Gloss? That's An Awesome Color Scheme! When Doing The Dialer, Use The ORIGINAL Keypads Used For The Lockscreen On There, It Would Be Perfect!
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-06-19 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

wow you got comments from the masters so cool...love the way it looks maybe you'll be able to make it change colors like neon green and neon blue etc..

@ALIEN1974
    Thankyou It means alot and I really appreciate it
    Also, i'm going to put a before and after in this post.
    Thanks again

@delusion950
    Once it's finished and I figure out what converting a theme so it's 4.0-ready entails, ill get to it
    Thankyou

@iTone
    Hey Unfortunately, the banner is part of the wallpaper, however if you wanted to edit that it'd be pretty easy.
    Also, I had a go at the embossing idea for the keypad; screenshots are at the end of this post. Tell me what you think!
    Thanks again

@Halten77
    Thankyou! And yes, I was planning on skinning the phone app and creating an SbSettings theme If I do, they will be the same style as everything else, red and black and glossy, so no need to worry about that
    UI Sounds.. I was really thinking about this.
    They would add so much to this theme, but I'm just not sure about how i'd go about getting them. I may or may not add these, but i'm really leaning towards them, even if its only a few.

@LuisAKANewt
    I know, it's awesome
    Thankyou And yeah, sure, it wouldn't be hard. Only when it's done though.

-----------------

Thankyou everyone for your comments, I REALLY appreciate all the support i'm getting and you are all the reason I'm still going on with this.

Now, I tried out 2 more different styles of keypads, It'd be great if you all let me know which one you like the best.
    The original one with the shadow, or one of these:

Let me know what you think.
    Also, I thought this was pretty cool to look at, but heres a before and after of this theme; What it looked like when I first previewed it, and now.
    It's amazing what hard work does

I hope you're all excited for the release of this, cause I know I am

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0123.png   -img_0124.png   -img_0004.png   -img_0125.png  

Thanks

Simply wonderful loving the keypad

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Will there be alternate dock icons? I for one would live to use this with springjumps. Maybe you could make dock icons for apps, games, tools, config, etc.?
    Looking great though!

Looks amazing man- I love the first kepypad and the second homescreen. Simply amazing-
    My Rotten Pear beats your fresh Apple every time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

This One Is Great! Really OUTSTANDING! Good Work! And Also, As Others Said, Please Make It iOS 4 Compatible... I'm Gonna Upgrade And Use RedSn0w 0.9.5 Please Bradszy... Lol Hard Work Does Pay Off I Appreciate All The Work That You Have Done

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...s-img_0123.png

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Absolutely AWESOME!!! this is going to be a must have theme

Thanks for all the comments guys; once again, I really appreciate it

@kph12
    I guess I could make them if you wanted them, but then what would you put in the big empty space in the middle?

UPDATE:
    New passcode field background, and first try at a media player.

Let me know what you think?
    What can I change with the media player?
    Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0128.png   -img_0129.png  

UPDATE:
    Second try at Media Player.
    I prefer the new one

What do you all think?
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0130.png  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast