Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1099

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser

  1. #121
    Donation sent I bought all your themes guys...I think that a small price for your hard work is nothing
    Another masterpiece for sure! Many thanks Masters K Z...

  2. #122
    k/z when are you gonna update the zgraphix.us site with this theme and 7OS?

  3. #123
    just sent a lil donation
    can't wait for beta release!

  4. #124
    Donation sent, please beta me up.

  5. #125
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 46 Times in 44 Posts

    soooooo sic! any word on release?

  6. #126
    alright...donation sent....make a bada** off my iphone please

  7. #127
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Family emergency: brother was an idiot and got arrested. As soon as I get home I'll send betas.
    #eli7e revived me

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    iphonerookie (2010-05-13)

  9. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Family emergency: brother was an idiot and got arrested. As soon as I get home I'll send betas.

    oh wow...i hope everything turns out ok

  10. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Family emergency: brother was an idiot and got arrested. As soon as I get home I'll send betas.
    Wow. Life never fails to surprise.

  11. #130
    dang man sorry to hear that
    but i know family comes first so do
    what you gotta do

  12. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

    If I released this as a free add-on, people could download it and it would be a stand-alone theme.
    so those of use that did donate for twilight now have to donate again for this?
    i dont have a problem with donating for peoples hard work, but i do feel disappointed that what we were told originally has now been reversed. And i dont understand the above statement. if you released it to the people that donated for twilight, yes they could use it as a standalone theme (apparently), but they donated for the original. ie only those that have donated would get the link for this, so whether they use it as standalone or add-on theyve still donated. they didnt get it for nothing. OK, you say its a standalone theme and therefore should be donated for if people want it right? thats fair enough i guess. but again its a reversal of what we were told originally.

    ok, rant over. im gonna go donate.
    :-)

  13. #132
    ^ From what I understand, the reason K and Z are asking
    for donations for Twilight Neostyle is because Twilight
    Neostyle is a completely NEW theme. New icons, UI,
    springboard, lockscreen, sounds, animations, etc.
    Therefore it can't be considered as just a slight
    improvement like a version 1.1 or an "add-on".

    Spending countless hours perfecting themes and
    providing support can really become like a second
    job, so receiving donations from fans who appreciate
    your work can go a long way And that is why the
    people who donated to Twilight before it was released
    get Twilight Neostyle for free, it's a "thank you"
    for believing in K and Z's work

  14. #133
    I thought I would be testing this theme by now.
    Ah well, I still have some 7 OS tweaking to do.

  15. #134
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    I actually call THEMING my second job... I've literally spent days on this theme and even opted not to pick up extra hours at my real job so I can work on this. Sometimes, theming causes me to lose money... hence, donations.

    And honestly, if people have issues donating or are unable to, PM me and we can figure something out.

    Anyways, on another note, got back from the campus police station... brother was part of a prank gone bad. Nothing big, just a slap on the wrist for being idiots.

    Problem was, it involved MY car which caused them to contact me and see my story. I had no idea of the incident so whatever... nothing was done to me (thank GOD!)

    Anyways, kids will be kids. Brother is 21 already, but still is immature. Guess they can't ALL grow up, whatever.

    I'll be waking up bright and early tomorrow to FINALLY dish this theme out. REALLY REALLY sorry for the delays - I ALWAYS hate delaying... I really do. It happens more often that I like it to be, but then again, I'm always optimistic about my dates, lol. Never in a million years did I think I'd get a call from a police station about my brother that would cause another such delay, lol.

    And donators, THANK YOU SO MUCH. It really brightens my weary days when I have know I have so much support from you guys. Thank you!

    - K
    #eli7e revived me

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-05-13), iphonerookie (2010-05-13), libertine81 (2010-05-13)

  17. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    ^ From what I understand, the reason K and Z are asking
    for donations for Twilight Neostyle is because Twilight
    Neostyle is a completely NEW theme. New icons, UI,
    springboard, lockscreen, sounds, animations, etc.
    Therefore it can't be considered as just a slight
    improvement like a version 1.1 or an "add-on".

    Spending countless hours perfecting themes and
    providing support can really become like a second
    job, so receiving donations from fans who appreciate
    your work can go a long way And that is why the
    people who donated to Twilight before it was released
    get Twilight Neostyle for free, it's a "thank you"
    for believing in K and Z's work
    im not sure that what you are saying is the same as Nitsua. You are saygin that people that donated fot the Twilight beta will also get Neostyle for free. Thats how i understood it originally but not how i understand it now based on nitsua's posts. I think now he is saying twilight beta donators WONT now get this free. isnt that correct K?
    anyway, i donated for the twilight beta and ive just donated again for this beta based on that understanding. was i worng???

  18. #136
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    If you donated for Twilight beta... you will get NeoStyle. That means, you will get NeoStyle.
    #eli7e revived me

  19. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    If you donated for Twilight beta... you will get NeoStyle. That means, you will get NeoStyle.
    so does now donating again mean i get it twice???/ :-)))

  20. #138
    Green Apple rac1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pretoria, South Africa
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Donated :thumbsup:
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!

  21. #139
    Wrong thread!

  22. #140
    Well, I donated to Twilight Beta and have also donated for Twilight Neostyle Beta, no sweat on my part. These guys deserve it. One less cup of Starbucks mocachinolattevanillaextraooompjavabeanjuice is not going to kill me.

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •