Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1099

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser

wow apparently when you uninstall mywi 4 and it says reboot in rock.... it means reboot. Not accidently respringing from sbsettings. Because that leads to an endless reboot cycle (again). Thats pretty much where Im at now. Did that new irecovery ever come out??

any help?

Quote Originally Posted by redidragon View Post
    Hey Mi,

Think I finally solve the problem with the Six Icon Dock. I just installed InfiniDock ($.99). Don't have any problem yet.

When installed InfiniDock, it will auto remove Six Icon Dock n Desktop/SMS Background.

Now I haven't now try it, but I think Desktop/SMS Background might be the cause of it. I will try later to installed
    Six Icon Dock again without it.

Hey Dragon

Thanks for this post! You're right, Desktop/SMS BAckground was the problem to don't get six springjumps to work

After deleting it everything works just fine

Do you worry about not be able to use more than 10 images in the slideshow?

Mi

Default Images for slideshow
    Here are some of my wallpaper-images I use with the slideshowtheme. In my opinion they fit very well
    Maybe anyone else likes it. I think some are especially for girls

Make sure to edit the fileextension into "png" to make it work

Have fun

Mi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4.jpg   -5_cut.png   -6.png   -9.png   -2.jpeg   -3..jpeg   -7..jpeg   -8..jpeg  

-10..jpeg   -12..jpeg  
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-07-04 at 05:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-07)

A question, if I may:

I've been following this thread for a while and just recently acquired this masterpiece. Unfortunately, I'm pretty Iphone-retarded, and I can't figure out how to get this theme set up. Plus I noticed several of the folders I SSH'd onto my phone were empty, and don't know what to do with those. If anyone can PM me or post on here how to properly set this theme up, I will be eternally grateful and call you friend.

Quote Originally Posted by gavaudan View Post
    A question, if I may:

I've been following this thread for a while and just recently acquired this masterpiece. Unfortunately, I'm pretty Iphone-retarded, and I can't figure out how to get this theme set up. Plus I noticed several of the folders I SSH'd onto my phone were empty, and don't know what to do with those. If anyone can PM me or post on here how to properly set this theme up, I will be eternally grateful and call you friend.
    i don't have the theme installed cuz of iOS4 but i still remember the set up. what exactly do you need help with?

What to have checked and in what order. And for some reason, if I have the Seven OS theme installed, it uses Seven OS's bosspapers as the background on the Springboard, even though I'm using only the INZTNS theme. I uninstalled Seven OS, and then there was only a blank gray background. Icon placement would also be helpful.

well the set up is pretty much like what's in the read me note, you'll need 6 icon dock installed, 5irows, springjumps, and iblanks to cover the top 3 rows on each page. the order of the themes in winterboard depends on what you want turned ON for the theme. as a rule of thumb, the base of the theme goes under everything else, then springboard, widgets, and i think lockscreen goes at the top.

See, that's the thing. There was no readme.

that's strange but any other questions about the set up?

Yeah, one. What are the empty folders for? Custom Nav and Default Nav, etc. And what is the difference between like the LS and LS+ or SB and SB+? So I guess 2.

Quote Originally Posted by gavaudan View Post
    Yeah, one. What are the empty folders for? Custom Nav and Default Nav, etc. And what is the difference between like the LS and LS+ or SB and SB+? So I guess 2.
    Default Nav is supposed to have files for the navigation; that is,
    it has pages which when turned on will show on the springboard
    a page for communication, or games, or configuration. Also,
    it has the dock icons for the springjumps for games/ config/ etc.

Custom Nav is the same thing except it takes the image you select
    for your idevice's wallpaper and crops it to fit to the left of
    the image shown for the navigation (games, home, communication, etc)

you only choose ONE of the Nav themes.

Springboard + can be added with either Nav. it basically shows
    the logo scrolling horizontally.

If i remember correctly, Lockscreen Animated takes your idevice's
    wallpaper and crops and resizes to fit the lockscreen and shows
    the logo scrolling horizontally.

Lockscreen Animated Slideshow also displays the logo scrolling
    but instead of just one picture displaying from your idevice's
    wallpaper, inside the folder are 10 pictures which rotate on the
    lockscreen

You also only choose ONE lockscreen
    Last edited by chrisangel13; 2010-07-07 at 04:40 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

gavaudan (2010-07-07)

Those folders were empty when I downloaded them. I guess that explains some of the problems I've been having. I appreciate all your help and patience.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gavaudan For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-11)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

gavaudan: I'll re-email you the theme when I get off work. Guess the upload was corrupted.
    #eli7e revived me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

gavaudan (2010-07-08)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    gavaudan: I'll re-email you the theme when I get off work. Guess the upload was corrupted.
    Nice to see you back K, hope your well

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-07-08)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    It's cool, man. Much appreciated.

is there any way to use the code from this theme to make like HTML5 rotating springboard wallpapers which would basically be like HTML5 bosspapers so I can use it with aliens HTML5 weather widget by combining the code because his weather doesnt work with bosspaper for some reason

I have little icons for the following applications: Skype, MobileMe, iTunes, Safari, Shazam, Twitter, Weather, MIM, MxTube , WinterBoard
    Attached Images Attached Images           

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-11), Imagin (2010-07-28), It's Mi (2010-07-11)

a bit off topic but anyone have any idea when springjumps or infinidock will be
    compatible with iOS4? i really would like to use this theme again without downgrading lol

Default Switch theme apps
    Does anyone know of an app there allow to switch theme back n forth? Is there such an app? With all the great themes that are coming out, don't want the hassle of setting up each time I switch back after trying new theme.

^yep our own awesome coder here at MMi Wynndwarrior is in the process of doing just that.
    Check it out here: http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...installer.html

Its currently in alpha stages but it looks awesome and works great. Cant wait till its released

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-07-14)

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast