Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1099

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser

  1. #1021
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    and tha master is back!!!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  2. #1022
    iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 189 Times in 125 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Hi guys.
    Sup K. What's new?


  3. #1023
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Hi guys.
    Whoa what a surprise Welcome Back Bro

    Hope everything are all right for you

  4. #1024
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Yeah. Was just kinda overloading myself. I had to take a step back.

    Currently don't have a jailbroken iPhone. Only have 2 iPhone 4s. When they are jailbroken, I'll get back in the game and finalize this theme.
    #eli7e revived me

  5. #1025
    Wow, was wondering if we were ever gonna see you again in here :-). Welcome back. Hopefully the 4 theming willsoon be up and running :-)

  6. #1026
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Not sure I understand you mention you have a version for us just before the guy piss you off about the fee for the theme it seems a while ago now. I just wish the color problem can be fix (can't even read the message because it's so dark) no bad feeling but I thing I have to switch been holding for a while now and at this point not sure the final version will come out (like the other theme Inspired OS who I like a lot) you probably are working on something else already and now you are using iPhone 4 we are not on the same platform anymore
    Last edited by Imagin; 2010-06-30 at 06:03 AM.

  7. #1027
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    I'm not working on anything new. I was but I dropped it.

    I won't work on anything new until the current projects are done.

    Inspired OS Home was put on hold when iOS4 was announced with folders. Now that we have an idea of how to theme those folders, I'll be able to mess with it and finish it up. Not sure ENTIRELY on compatibility with iconoclasm and such with iOS4.

    I still have a 3G I can mess with so I can still cater to the 3G/3Gs crowd.

    The version of iNZTN prior to my "vacation" wasn't complete. I'll resume work on it next tuesday. July will be my catch up month.

    Theming used to be a priority in my life, and it was becoming unhealthy. Sorry to disappoint. There are a lot of new themers now and some great works coming out. I'm still proud to be part of this community and will always be around to help. I just need to slow down... really slow down.
    #eli7e revived me

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-06-30), Imagin (2010-06-30), It's Mi (2010-07-04), Maarten16 (2010-06-30)

  9. #1028
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I'm not working on anything new. I was but I dropped it.

    I won't work on anything new until the current projects are done.

    Inspired OS Home was put on hold when iOS4 was announced with folders. Now that we have an idea of how to theme those folders, I'll be able to mess with it and finish it up. Not sure ENTIRELY on compatibility with iconoclasm and such with iOS4.

    I still have a 3G I can mess with so I can still cater to the 3G/3Gs crowd.

    The version of iNZTN prior to my "vacation" wasn't complete. I'll resume work on it next tuesday. July will be my catch up month.

    Theming used to be a priority in my life, and it was becoming unhealthy. Sorry to disappoint. There are a lot of new themers now and some great works coming out. I'm still proud to be part of this community and will always be around to help. I just need to slow down... really slow down.
    Thanks to clarify I will hold for a while

    I don't want to gave up on your work and specially for all the people who help to build this great theme and who fill all the requests ... I will stick around
    Last edited by Imagin; 2010-06-30 at 06:28 AM.

  10. #1029
    welcome back K

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-06-30)

  12. #1030
    K, we all understand the need to slow down a bit, you and Z were on a crazy roll pumping out cool themes one after another.it seems that charging for beta releases has now become the norm though. I'm not saying you were the first, or that it's necessarily a bad thing. I'm always happy to support people who do cool stuff. But, having paid for a beta, I would like to see it through to it's final release before the maker jumps off on to some other crazy idea :-)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-06-30)

  14. #1031
    Welcome back again, K

    I hope you'll really take care of yourself in the future. It's no good to run out of energy and other things in life are much more important than theming

    Mi

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-06-30)

  16. #1032
    Currently iconoclasm don't work with 4.0 lol constant springboard crash message lol

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to valadril For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-06-30)

  18. #1033
    Hey valadril!

    Can you say something about other programs that still doesn't work with 4.0? Is it worth changing the OS or is the old one with Cydia-Apps like Iconoclasm, Categories, etc. equal?

    Mi

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Try this css file together with the LockBackground.html, if it doesn't work we will need someone who actually knows what he's doing
    Hey again, Wim!

    I tried it out, but I'm afraid, it doesn't work
    But the picture, that was shown between the several slideshowimages, is gone!

    Thanks alot for your quick answer!

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-06-30 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #1034
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-06-30)

  21. #1035
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    K, we all understand the need to slow down a bit, you and Z were on a crazy roll pumping out cool themes one after another.it seems that charging for beta releases has now become the norm though. I'm not saying you were the first, or that it's necessarily a bad thing. I'm always happy to support people who do cool stuff. But, having paid for a beta, I would like to see it through to it's final release before the maker jumps off on to some other crazy idea :-)
    I think I'm done with beta testing. Too much work and my email accounts can't take them very well.

    If I were to release new themes, I would release free limited demos for testing and then release the paid theme 1-2 weeks afterwards.
    #eli7e revived me

  22. #1036
    K your back!!! Everyone here missed you buddy. Alien was actually able to use some of your code a lot of reaserch to make a HTML5 weather widget and its amazing!! lol now you know I wont be nagging you for the animated weather as aliens gonna release the widget soon and it can be used in any theme. the widget has fullscreen animations running with no lag at all. Its simply amazing what can be done with HTML5 and I want to thank you for all of your awesome work you did with it and the inspiration you gave to others to create a revolution of iphone theming. Cant wait to see this theme finished especially if you get it working on the iphone 4 once theres a JB. Also cant wait to see what you have in store for Seven OS and iOS (inspired OS not iphone OS lol)

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-07-01)

  24. #1037
    Hey everyone

    Can anyone help how to add more than 10 pictures in the slideshow? I'm afraid to have no idea how to make it because I'm new in this

    Thanks in advance

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-07-01 at 11:01 AM.

  25. #1038
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey everyone

    Can anyone help how to add more than 10 pictures in the slideshow? I'm afraid to have no idea how to make it because I'm new in this

    Thanks in advance

    Mi
    You can't without making massive changes to the code. With javascript (which used to be the way these slideshows were done), it would only require a few changes here and there; but the animation wouldn't be optimized and fluid. With HTML5 (which I use currently), it's optimized and fluid, but not very customizable.

    You win some and lose some.
    #eli7e revived me

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-07-02)

  27. #1039
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    SnowLeo,that is so true.

    If it wasnt for K.Ni I will still struggling to make this a reality.K.Ni point me in the right direction on where to start.Animated themes are my passion,eaven if it drains battery (I dont care,I cahrge my iPhone every day..)
    When i saw Neostyle in my iPhone,I was astonished.
    Thanks K.Ni for beign an inspiration to themers,thanks for opening new ways to take our imaginations and make them alive in our iPhones.Thanks for beign honest and so a COOL GUY.
    REALLY,THANKS


    att: Adrian (ALIEN)
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-02 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Deleted my ugly photo,i think it scared people.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-07-02)

  29. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i made a carrier logo for neostyle (can be used with the other twilight theme as well obviously. Below are the two images, just make a folder in Bundles and call it com.apple.ATT_US and place them in there and respring.

    if anyone wants another custom carrier for it let me know!

    here's how it looks:

    Hey Rook!

    Can you please tell me how to change the colour of the clock/date etc. in statusbar like in the second picture (i think the default one), so that it's able to see? You added more shadow like in the carrier-logo, is it right? How can I do this? I'm a total noob in this

    Thanks in advance

    Mi

    Hey again, Wim!

    I tried it out, but I'm afraid, it doesn't work
    But the picture, that was shown between the several slideshowimages, is gone!

    Thanks alot for your quick answer!

    Mi[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Try this css file together with the LockBackground.html, if it doesn't work we will need someone who actually knows what he's doing
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    You can't without making massive changes to the code. With javascript (which used to be the way these slideshows were done), it would only require a few changes here and there; but the animation wouldn't be optimized and fluid. With HTML5 (which I use currently), it's optimized and fluid, but not very customizable.

    You win some and lose some.




    Hey wim!

    Now we know, why it all doesn't work
    Thanks again for your help, but we all have to live with only the 10 images, I think
    In the end 10 images are shurely enough for most of the users.

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-07-03 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •