Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

got it on my phone now and i'm loving the new sliding wallpapers on LS...Wicked!!!

Also..on the last beta, when i was sending quick messages via biteSMS it was lagging on typing a pressing the keys but this beta..theres no lagg at all!! amazing work K

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
    well I really love it but K. did you installed Vwallpaper on your device? because its still doesnt show the accept/deny when answering the phone when someone is calling ,while the iphone is locked :P but its cool , i got a mcoolphone on eh?!?
    vWallpaper isn't really meant to be used with this theme... as I already provide decent animations ^_^.

I will look into this when I can, but I'll be honest it won't be looked into until maybe the final release.

Quote Originally Posted by reagan5194 View Post
    thank you k i looooove it, and the included wallpapers
    Figured you guys would =P

The final release will have more appropriate royalty-free images. So keep these while you can ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    I have the same problem as Rook with the Time/Date overlap. Only additional theme I am running is Volume Boots and MyStrings.

Also, you may want to see about a Slide to Unlock option. I actually hate Tap to Unlock myself.

The Animated Slideshow is sick though. I would like a bit more delay on the Pix though, they seem to go by awfully fast. I am going to try the CSS posted above.
    I'm 100% its theme lag. The separation of the elements was an experiment, and although it proved MUCH better for WinterBoard organization... this code lag is gonna be a breaker for me so I'm back to the drawing board as far as option organization.

I'll look into a Slide to Unlock Option. I got a pretty cool idea for that ^_^

I'll increase the time of the slideshow. Right now, to go through the 10 images, it takes 30 secs. I'll increase it to 45 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    sooooo K....with the theme i sent you....could you make me an all-in-one theme by modding the widgets or htmls or w/e needs to be fixed and send that back to me to my email addy so i can just have that on and nothing else w/widgets/htmls? that way i can just have that and the main theme on....i want the animated sprigboard, time&date springboard, and animated lockscreen with rotating wallpapers.
    I can do that for ya... but I won't be able to do it today. Still sending out these betas and helping other theme creators on their themes. I also want to work on Seven OS SOMETIME tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    got it on my phone now and i'm loving the new sliding wallpapers on LS...Wicked!!!

Also..on the last beta, when i was sending quick messages via biteSMS it was lagging on typing a pressing the keys but this beta..theres no lagg at all!! amazing work K
    Was the last beta that you used 1.0? or 1.1? 1.1 had virtually no lag and this version actual has slightly more lag, but not totally noticeable. Again, this is due to the new structure. Going to fix this in the next release.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-21 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Repulsa (2010-05-21)

Thanks

it was 1.1 and slight lagg when pressing the keys on a quick message was with the SB animations on but its great now! no probs!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    it was 1.1 and slight lagg when pressing the keys on a quick message was with the SB animations on but its great now! no probs!
    Weird... I added more animations on SB this time around, lol.

Well, glad it works out for ya.

If someone can do me a favor, record a HIGH QUALITY version of the lockscreen (with the images I provided).

I currently don't have a camera worthy to do this, lol. Would a webcam on my Sony Vaio suffice?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-21 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

lol i know..thanks

If We donate will u still be sending the beta? Would like this theme alot. When's the final coming out cause if soon I could just wait to buy it

Great work K! On my 3gs all works fine. Many thanks Master

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM163 View Post
    If We donate will u still be sending the beta? Would like this theme alot. When's the final coming out cause if soon I could just wait to buy it
    In a week. I suggest waiting for the final version.
    #eli7e revived me

Ok thnx alot, really looking forward to it. Keeep it up!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Made the mistake of upgrading categoriesSB and now my categories take on the main iconoclasm layout. Guess I should start reading changelogs from now on.

Finally got this installed today!!! Animations are killer! Once again Great Job!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

k will you be making a clear lockscreen image overlay like the last?

K did you say working on 7OS tonight? Have you started doing stuff with it yet? Any ideas of what your planning on doing with it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    k will you be making a clear lockscreen image overlay like the last?
    Attached.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    K did you say working on 7OS tonight? Have you started doing stuff with it yet? Any ideas of what your planning on doing with it?
    Working on it now. Not sure how this is going to turn out. I really want to make it different and intuitive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image_overlay.png  
    #eli7e revived me

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-21), SnowLeo (2010-05-21)

Lol. Look like K and I are trading themes. I'm now going to load NeoStyle and start the UI makover. K is now starting seven os unkown name edition while fine tuning Twilight NeoStyle. Damn. Looks like it'll take me tonight to set up This theme and tomorrow Ill start the makeover.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-21), Evrongun (2010-05-23), k.nitsua (2010-05-21), SnowLeo (2010-05-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
    well I really love it but K. did you installed Vwallpaper on your device? because its still doesnt show the accept/deny when answering the phone when someone is calling ,while the iphone is locked :P but its cool , i got a mcoolphone on eh?!?
    I have the same problem with Beta 1

Damn, that animated background in the Springboard's impressive as heck. Kinda scary, but impressive as heck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Who else their picture went bigger in lockscreen

Thanks

I made the image bigger in the lockscreen.

EDIT:

Okay, now I'm ready to theme all night!
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-21 at 07:15 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like I wasnt the only one who had a burger for dinner. Five Guys, this place blows In N Out of the water.

Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-21 at 07:36 AM.

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast