Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    K for some reason that image overlay is not working, it's too small and isn't transparent
    are you sure? it worked for me. try replacing the
    image overlay in both the iNitsua twilight neostyle
    shared theme folder and also in the shared theme folder
    of which ever springboard theme you use in combination
    with the default theme (such as the experimental, custom
    nav, custom time, default nav, date nav)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    The animations aren't really something that you can just "plug-and-play". It's not like other widgets as these animations were specifically fitted for these graphics, in these manners, in these locations.

I had to teach myself how to do these animations as I did them. There are a lot of Webkit tutorials online that I would suggest looking into rather than just looking at my animations.

If you really want to look at them though, the theme will be released in a week or so on Cydia or Rock Store... at this point, I'm unsure of which store.

And what do you mean by blackscreen when you unlock? The color wallpaper in the lockscreen and springboard were done in HTML as well. It's easier than having the html render an image. I think by doing this, I may have create a balance to lessen the load on WinterBoard... Not sure though.

I could, technically, make the ENTIRE lockscreen and springboard ENTIRELY out of HTML5. But that would suck for modders, lol.
    well, i know quite a bit of html, i don't exactly know how html works on the iphone yet. but i am also prettu good graphics wize and creating animation gifs. Does you html use gifs to make the animations? Also, do you need to include like a resource sort of thing in the theme for the html, similar to a webpage, holding the animations and images? if you were to instal a standard theme, with just a wallpaper and lockscreen. im pretty sure it fades the lockscreen image black the the homescreen apears when unloacked. well thats how it works on mine... I want to create a theme where the lockscreen has an effect of like the homescreen background behind it and transparent images are over top of it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

did you save the image overlay any special way? how do i post a screnshot on here?

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    did you save the image overlay any special way? how do i post a screnshot on here?
    nope, didn't even have to rename it, i just replaced it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Alright i got tat overlay working and it is so much better. It makes things like family pictures look alot better in that area. Thanks K Nitsua, great work as usual

oh knitsua, maybe one day you will make like a firefox theme maybe as a side project, youd probably make something amazing with it.

I've always thought that modmyi, should make more mainsites dedicated to differen't modding communities.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    well, i know quite a bit of html, i don't exactly know how html works on the iphone yet. but i am also prettu good graphics wize and creating animation gifs. Does you html use gifs to make the animations? Also, do you need to include like a resource sort of thing in the theme for the html, similar to a webpage, holding the animations and images? if you were to instal a standard theme, with just a wallpaper and lockscreen. im pretty sure it fades the lockscreen image black the the homescreen apears when unloacked. well thats how it works on mine... I want to create a theme where the lockscreen has an effect of like the homescreen background behind it and transparent images are over top of it.
    I'm not that adept at HTML... just only know what I need to know.

This theme doesn't use any gifs whatsoever. The animations were done ENTIRELY in html coding... like... ENTIRELY. In some cases, the graphics THEMSELVES were RENDERED in HTML5 similar to graphics being rendered in Flash.

Maybe the fade in isn't in this theme due to the wallpaper being html code colored.
    #eli7e revived me

I'm not that adept at HTML... just only know what I need to know.

This theme doesn't use any gifs whatsoever. The animations were done ENTIRELY in html coding... like... ENTIRELY. In some cases, the graphics THEMSELVES were RENDERED in HTML5 similar to graphics being rendered in Flash.

Maybe the fade in isn't in this theme due to the wallpaper being html code colored.
    shot ya another request in addition to my first via your email bro....so when ya get done w/the wiiiiiii's ya can check that out for me=)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    shot ya another request in addition to my first via your email bro....so when ya get done w/the wiiiiiii's ya can check that out for me=)
    Just finished the Wii's... installing WiiFlow right now...

it's like 1:30 AM right now... I won't be able to fulfill those requests until tomorrow after work... but I got your messages, don't fret ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

oh...i noticed when setting wallpaper's it doesn't fit it to the box on springboard or lockscreen...its not the whole pic...its a piece of it and usually ends up cutting the main part out. how do i fix this or arrange it in camera roll so it shows the entire picture? also, i have to respring to get it to change once set...it doesn't change instantly....anyone know how to fix that?

Just finished the Wii's... installing WiiFlow right now...

it's like 1:30 AM right now... I won't be able to fulfill those requests until tomorrow after work... but I got your messages, don't fret ^_^
    sweet deal bro! ill talk to ya then!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-16 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

icon request......

MCleaner
    Mivtones
    terminal
    makeitmine

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    icon request......

MCleaner
    Mivtones
    terminal
    makeitmine

thanks
    here ya go:
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-16 at 11:04 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-16), eonC4PDA (2010-05-17)

icon request......

QuickLock

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldoume View Post
    icon request......

QuickLock

thanks
    no problem here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-16), eldoume (2010-05-16), Repulsa (2010-05-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the animation theme, here is the theme of modif

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    more transparent image overlay tonight?
    What should I expect if using it?

For everyone who wants the statusbar time in the theme color, I attached an Info.plist with the TimeStyle key in the right color.

Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-16), chrispod (2010-05-16), Dexy88 (2010-05-16), eonC4PDA (2010-05-18), Imagin (2010-05-16), It's Mi (2010-06-11), marco29 (2010-05-16), ziggy7 (2010-05-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    For everyone who wants the statusbar time in the theme color, I attached an Info.plist with the TimeStyle key in the right color.[/IMG]
    Where I put it?

PS: How you get 5 applics per row?

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Where I put it?

PS: How you get 5 applics per row?
    You put it in the main theme, iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle.theme.

The five apps per row I did with Iconoclasm.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Imagin (2010-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    For everyone who wants the statusbar time in the theme color, I attached an Info.plist with the TimeStyle key in the right color.

Can you share please those wallpaper robot??

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast