Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1099

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta Release] iNitsua Z - Twilight NeoStyle by K.Nitsua/Zausser

  1. #221
    Amazing level of detail and eye candy. I was waiting on IOS Pro/Home to change into a Nav theme but I might just have to do it sooner! Thanks Kato & Zorro!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-05-14)

  3. #222
    Green Apple rac1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pretoria, South Africa
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Holy crap... webkit transformations make a WORLD of difference!

    Hey K!

    Awesome friggen theme man! Where or how do we get the webkit thing?

    Nevermind: LOL recieved the update via email!

    Damn, this theme is sweeeeet!!!!
    Last edited by rac1979; 2010-05-14 at 08:01 AM.
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rac1979 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-05-14)

  5. #223
    Default Amazing Theme!
    Can't believe how amazing this theme is, great job K/Z!

    And I'm still rockin' 180-190MB... currently sitting at 191

    Only thing I can see that seems even remotely off is that the time/date flickers on the LS and SB

    Last edited by rjelwood; 2010-05-14 at 08:14 AM.

  6. #224
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ogden,Ut
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    k would it be possible for you to make an image overlay like crystal clear instead of with all the lines. if that makes any sense

  7. #225
    wow ok...um, first of all let me say that this is a bada** theme...hands down..

    im gonna say this bc if i dont im gonna explode...is there a way that the people that don't use "nav" set up can have the wp box animation change in the SB??


    i like my things simple and "nav" themes are too complicated for my style...please

  8. #226
    Green Apple rac1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pretoria, South Africa
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Default 2nd Impressions
    Damn

    Im using the old Iphone 2G, and this theme is friggen awesome!
    Great work guys!!

    If someone can just do the Ifile, Rock icons for us!!!

    I did not try the new update with the fixed animations yet, i cant dload from work!

    Will try it on my old device, and provide feedback! :thumbsup:
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rac1979 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-05-14)

  10. #227
    Really liking the animated LS and theme overall but the nav versions I won't get much use of just a little much for me. Plus I am still using the weather mod from the other twilight. With this and 24k my dance card is full lol......Thanks again guys look forward to any updates or tweaks....oh and just FYI im on a 3gs 32g with NO problems as far as the animation goes. Ok i am off to learn html css my abc's photoshop and whatever else I am lacking in lol lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  11. #228
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl204 View Post
    wow ok...um, first of all let me say that this is a bada** theme...hands down..

    im gonna say this bc if i dont im gonna explode...is there a way that the people that don't use "nav" set up can have the wp box animation change in the SB??


    i like my things simple and "nav" themes are too complicated for my style...please
    That's possible. But wouldn't the icons cover up the wp image?

    Unless you meant like have the top 2-3 rows be full of blank icons, and just have icons below it, but not in any "NAV" format?

    I wouldn't mind doing something like that.

    On another note: No one really answered my question about the Gossip Girl theme... would it ruin my "street cred"?

    ... ah f*** it. I'm gonna do it anyways.
    #eli7e revived me

  12. #229
    Umm yea pretty sure you get your man card taken away for sh**t like that lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  13. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    That's possible. But wouldn't the icons cover up the wp image?

    Unless you meant like have the top 2-3 rows be full of blank icons, and just have icons below it, but not in any "NAV" format?

    I wouldn't mind doing something like that.

    On another note: No one really answered my question about the Gossip Girl theme... would it ruin my "street cred"?

    ... ah f*** it. I'm gonna do it anyways.

    exactly like you've described....i would LOVE to see that!!



    on GG thing....eh, no comments on it....(mostly bc i've never seen the show so).....

  14. #231
    ok! finally got everything installed and set up
    on my 2nd gen ipod touch. i tried out the experimental
    heavy animation lockscreen and springboard, and to my
    surprise it ran very smoothly even swiping feels
    pretty much normal then i ran some games to see if
    there was any lag, and there wasn't!

    outstanding work K and Z!
    and i agree with the previous comments,
    the video does not do this theme justice!
    it is so much more amazing in person and i can't
    wait to show it off to my friends ^_^

    one thing i would like to ask though, could you
    please post on here the image overlay without
    the curved line?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

    Repulsa (2010-05-14)

  16. #232
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    ok! finally got everything installed and set up
    on my 2nd gen ipod touch. i tried out the experimental
    heavy animation lockscreen and springboard, and to my
    surprise it ran very smoothly even swiping feels
    pretty much normal then i ran some games to see if
    there was any lag, and there wasn't!

    outstanding work K and Z!
    and i agree with the previous comments,
    the video does not do this theme justice!
    it is so much more amazing in person and i can't
    wait to show it off to my friends ^_^

    one thing i would like to ask though, could you
    please post on here the image overlay without
    the curved line?
    I'll try and make a better video.

    As far as a "clean" image overlay... it's been requested several times, so I'll try and upload one for you guys tomorrow night.

    Good night, guys. Glad you guys liked the theme ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-05-14)

  18. #233
    Night, k. This is the first time I went animated and iNav. Not disappointed at all - it's bloody awesome.

  19. #234
    damn....do i want to try this or not?:-/ i have zx, precious metals gold & platinum, iOS standard w/signature add-on + all my mods to it, Twlight with me and Z's inverted mod, SevenOS with my mods to it,....can i reallllly add another theme to winterboard? who can convince me? lol

    good song in the first post's vid K!

    i like the remix w/Kid Cudi too=) figure'd i'd share....it fits the theme for some reason...this song MAY have just convinced me to pickup this theme too soon!=)

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWWG75lLemA&feature=channel]YouTube - Dan Black - Symphonies ft. Kid Cudi[/ame]
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    Imagin (2010-05-24)

  21. #235
    K, i turned on only the animated LS theme and i see the tapper on the LS and its does its animation, but it doesnt work, i still have to slide to unlock. but if i turn on the main theme (twilight neostyle) then the tapper works. whats going wrong there?

  22. #236
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    That's because the tapper graphic (which is just a big blank image) is part of the main theme.

    This is something I can fix in the next update in case people want to use the lockscreen with other themes.
    #eli7e revived me

  23. #237
    I'm setting up with a regular dock.
    But after changing Page0 I can see a question mark in the lower left corner.
    It shows in both iNZ-TN Time-Date Nav SB.theme and iNZ-TN Custom Time-Date Nav SB.theme


  24. #238
    hi guys Can someone Please make a custom icon on this thanks a bunch
    insomia pro
    Bitesms
    Iprotect
    ifile
    Categories
    mCoolphone
    **********
    ibluenova
    Clearcam


    Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/htnone002p
    Last edited by Repulsa; 2010-05-14 at 11:01 AM.

  25. #239
    Okay, I realised I just needed to copy the telephonyUI bundle to the animated theme. All good. Now I gotta work out how to rotate and move the images on LS for a landscape view

  26. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
    hi guys Can someone Please make a custom icon on this thanks a bunch
    insomia pro
    Bitesms
    Iprotect
    ifile
    Categories
    mCoolphone
    **********
    ibluenova
    Clearcam


    Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/htnone002p
    Don't bother with the icons, this is a beta version of the icon.
    Note from Author:

    You may begin making custom icons, but be warned that the
    icon design is not finalized and will most likely be updated
    very soon.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-05-14)

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •