Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Hey buddy. I've been super busy but I'll try and dig up the psd. sorry. Email has been slammed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser;
    Hey buddy. I've been super busy but I'll try and dig up the psd. sorry. Email has been slammed!
    Awesome thanks so much cant wait to get this working on my ipad.

I'd like to see the one page theme ported to iOS 4. have they figured out widgets on iOS 4 yet?

widgets are differenent on iOS 4 but should be able to be ported. But Z already said hes working on porting all of his themes for iOS 4.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-09)

I just purchased this skin through rock and need some help. I am new to this scene as I just used the jailbreakme website for the first time two days ago and am trying to get this skin working.

Right now it works perfectly if I use the one page through winterboard but not one page boss through bosspage. I follow the instructions exactly but for some reason the temperature date and time don't display under page boss theme. Can someone explain what I could be doing wrong.

Also is their any easy way to make the icons all look the same under the four catagories (games, apps, config, media). They all look square and I want glass icons. If I keep the icons on the main pages they all have the glass boarder but not under the four folders.

Last question, for now , my wifi icon looks like stacked rectangles cut in half but under the pictures it should remain the same why is that?

Thanks!
    Last edited by updawg86; 2010-08-10 at 08:25 AM.

Purchased the theme from Rock and can't believe how light it runs. I used to have so many problems with Carbon/iSatin.

This theme is the best I've used. would love to see more colors available but what ever.

Hope to see Twilight NeoStyle finished, will be buying that one too.

Would it be possible to get glyph Camera icons?

w8ing for the update
    luv this theme. i hope the update will bring a few new feats.

I have a problem when I use the BossPaper theme. When I enable BossPapers it kills the weather, time, and date widgets. I'm not sure why and I don't know how to fix it.

This is with the theme installed and checked in winterboard with BossPapers disbled.

This is a screenshot after I enable BossPapers

Could somebody please explain what i've done wrong.
    Thanks

I believe its the latest version of Winterboard which conflicts with Bosspaper. I had the same issue which was fixed by installing an older version of Winterboard. Problem is that was before I upgraded to ios4. That older version of Winterboard does work with ios4.

Hey guys, does anyone have the iconoclasm layout for the 1-page theme that makes the category icons align to the curvature of the red bar? I deleted it by accident. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by dmagic1 View Post
    I believe its the latest version of Winterboard which conflicts with Bosspaper. I had the same issue which was fixed by installing an older version of Winterboard. Problem is that was before I upgraded to ios4. That older version of Winterboard does work with ios4.

ughhh!!!! that sucks. I don't have an older version to install, I always keep it updated.

No other way to fix this? I'm holding off on upgrading to ios4 anyways, so is there anywhere I can download old versions of winterboard? i'm currently on v.0.9.3211-1 (rel date 05/7/10)
    Last edited by darklord74; 2010-08-12 at 05:23 AM.

1) i have same problem. The date, time and weather dont work in bosspaper for ios 4.0.1.
    2) Also the iblank icons show some shadow or little transparent gray boxes. How to get rid of them
    3) how to get those games, apps, media text against the categories.
    4) the fiveirow doesnt create 5 rows, thought the 5 columns are created. Any idea ?
    Last edited by sameerhere; 2010-08-12 at 07:04 AM.

Hi all

Could anyone please make me 2 icons, ********** and the nike +. Thank you very much.

Super sad face here.. my favorite theme and I am having trouble using it. I been without my phone for over a month and got it replaced, and unlocked it only to find out I am having all sorts of trouble getting anything to work for me. I can deal with the weather not showing up until there is an update, if one has not been done yet but any help on getting the rest right with whats wrong in the attached picture.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakec233 View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone have the iconoclasm layout for the 1-page theme that makes the category icons align to the curvature of the red bar? I deleted it by accident. Thanks in advance
    i would appreciate this too, anyone have it?

I recently updated to os 4 and put seven OS back on tonight and I am having some troubles, my guess is that its because the theme isn't fully compatible with OS4.I have no docked icon labels checked yet it still has them and the dock background. It is also missing the seven os label and the games, settings, media and apps labels. I am using iconoclasm to get the 5 rows and columns if that makes any difference. As you can see in the pic it still uses the regular Apple categories squares(for lack of a better name) but i'm not to worried about this as i am sure it is becuase i'm not using categories SB. So does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Was the Seven OS Keyboard ever released?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyzed View Post
    Super sad face here.. my favorite theme and I am having trouble using it. I been without my phone for over a month and got it replaced, and unlocked it only to find out I am having all sorts of trouble getting anything to work for me. I can deal with the weather not showing up until there is an update, if one has not been done yet but any help on getting the rest right with whats wrong in the attached picture.

Thanks

are you using iconoclasm?

Yes. I switced over to iconoclasm until five rows becomes updated for 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyzed View Post
    Yes. I switced over to iconoclasm until five rows becomes updated for 4.0.
    i am pretty sure that is why your apps, games, settings and media labels as well aas the seven os label aren't showing up. Its doing the same on mine as you can see above and it did the same when i was still on 3.1.3 and switched to iconoclasm.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Lables aren't showing up because that's a Page0.png
    That means it's a per page wallpaper. WinterBoard doesn't support that on iOS4
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast