Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Damn!! Im so pissed off right now. I had like 25 gigs left on my imac and a whole bunch of extra applications that i didnt use so I began uninstalling them with cleanmymac. Then I reboot after deleting them and like no images show up on my mac. The app icons show up but no folders or folder icons show up then all the image files wanted to open in like adobe fireworks and I couldnt get them to open up with preview. The videos wouldnt open up with quicktime either. So I opened onyx and rebuilt the folder structure or something and something else that someone with a similar problem said it fixed it for.

Anyways I had a backup with everything on my external hard drive that had evereything on it with time machine and decided to restore from a backup. So i inserted the install disc to start doing it and after 5 attempts so far at restoring from the backup it failed and the most recent came up with this crazy long error log.

Im extremely pissed off because I had years of files on that and so many applications and PSDs and like EVERYtHiNG on my computer and I thought time machine was supposed to work perfectly... lies.

If I cant this to work I will be extremely pissed off and wont be able to work on my theme or any mods for a while... ):

snow im soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the inconvenience!!! i was really looking forward to your theme=) and speaking of droing im getting one wednesday=D ima iphone and ipod touch fan alllll the way but with verizon its the only decent phone i can get! but yeah k with a android phone? thats crazy talk lol

^its ok problem solved. Instead of doing restore from backup I just erased my hard drive then did an installation of snow leopard with nothing on it then in the screen that shows up like its an installation for the first time theres an option to start from a time machine backup. I selected this and it actually worked! It actually got back everything including all my apps files and prefrences exactly hoe I had it before

congrats man now get back to work on that theme=) lol=p

lol I will when I get the chance. I was working all saturday and sunday because we had to let go another employee for stealing

I got this theme a while back from Z when it was still in it's beta phase on macciti. I thought it hadn't been released, so I moved onto aliens dusk theme over here on mmi. And to my surprise I came across this huge thread with tons of mods. Ofcourse I had to switch back to the simplicity and pracital genius that Zausser excells in.

Also considering upgrading to ios4 now after seeing the ios4 version of this theme.
    Last edited by Damada; 2010-07-19 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wat!!!! did Z pre release a ios4 version of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    mywi icon RQ
    Dark, I ssh the png into the icon folder in the seven theme but it did not change. Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by 143voltron; 2010-07-19 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    wat!!!! did Z pre release a ios4 version of it
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood. What I meant was.........When Z Was still in the beta phase with 7os. Not the one he's working on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    wat!!!! did Z pre release a ios4 version of it?

Dark, I ssh the png into the icon folder in the seven theme but it did not change. Am I doing something wrong?
    if the name of the icon is not the same as the name of the installed application does not recognize this WinterBoard icon and accordingly does not change it. It is very important to have the same names is important and big and small letter. Check the name of the icon bro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

143voltron (2010-07-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    if the name of the icon is not the same as the name of the installed application does not recognize this WinterBoard icon and accordingly does not change it. It is very important to have the same names is important and big and small letter. Check the name of the icon bro
    When I minute this afternoon I will look check to see if it is named correctly. thx

Dark, have you tweak your 7 theme, is so wat did you do? I'm looking to spice mine up and just need ideas.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 143voltron For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-07-20)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Updated vid:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgG43Vhe0M[/ame]
    #eli7e revived me

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-27), eonC4PDA (2010-07-21), romayojr (2010-07-21), SnowLeo (2010-07-21)

Why is it pink? Lol the theme is mainly redish lol

COULD IT BE??? The great K. Nitsua finally returns to this thread with his concept?? Did you even finish neostyle yet?

So glad you came back K but I noticed in the vid sometimes the transition lags at some point but Im sure youll fix that. I wonder what you have in store for the springboard.

Any chance you can go with animated weather in this theme or at least help alien get his in real time because he made some super awesome HTML5 weather plugins but was unable to get them to run in realtime. Id really love to see you help him and start putting that realtime animated weather in inspired OS and maybe here too.

I didn't release a ios4 update yet as I'm stuck jailed on iphone4 and can't test images until the jailbreak is released. Once we have a jailbreak for iphone4 I can kick out a ios4 and iphone4 update. Sooooooon.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-27), k.nitsua (2010-07-21), romayojr (2010-07-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

@k
    You are a beast! Good to see you back.

I dropped something of an update for iOS4
    At least for the default theme that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I made an add-on theme for iOS4.
    Just put it on top of Winterboard to make 7OS work with iOS4 again.

Download
    7OS iOS4 add-on.theme.zip

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-27), dmagic1 (2010-08-12), sam3173 (2010-08-10), zausser (2010-07-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks great k. What is it for an song?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    Looks great k. What is it for an song?
    the song is It's Electro by The Coolbreezers

24. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

Lilalaune (2010-07-27)

I've seen lockscreen with there own pics but with a 3d effect? How can I do can? and the example that I can think about is wim66 robot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Now that Iconoclasm 1.6 is out and we can have a 5x5 SB, I was wondering if anyone had got the weather/clock/calendar widgets working for the 1-page slave theme. I've tried but can't seem to get it to work.

Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast