Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

I have to say zausser is one of the coolest dev's I've ever met and this theme is just awesome and I'm currently messing around with making more glyphs icons I might post them later on

How do you get the wallpapers to rotate through bosspaper & still have the weather, clock & calender widgets to work?

Quote Originally Posted by qwanlee View Post
    How do you get the wallpapers to rotate through bosspaper & still have the weather, clock & calender widgets to work?
    you have to make a folder with all the images you want name it something like "bosspaper walls" and SSH that anywhere into your iPhone then use the blank wallpaper included in the download (or make one that fits the iPhone screen) and SSH the blank wallpaper into the one page theme folder and replace the default wallpaper with the blank one. Go into bosspaper then select the folder option and direct it toward the path where you put the wallpaper folder and it should work

The weather, clock & calendar widgets still don't work... Maybe I did it wrong. What do you mean SSH the blank wallpaper to the one page theme? Also what do you mean replace the default wallpaper with the blank one? Thanks for the help

is there a way to simply change the color of the theme? like that reddish color?

hey guys i was wondering if someone can update the lock info theme for 7os...the clock+calender isnt themed because of the new update for lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    is there a way to simply change the color of the theme? like that reddish color?
    I would like it in Blue

this theme is awesome! no sh*t, this is amazing, but there is much more potenial:
    it definetly needs:
    -live clock (analog and digital)
    -live weather
    -an other loading button, because it do not fit to the rest of the theme. this mechanic element looks weird in the rest of the clear, transparent theme
    -maybe some more UIs. in my opinion the gray (grey) do not match. same with the standard red one. it should be more like the top of the lockscreen (time etc.) very smooth, black and transparent or the blue of the weather app numbers (right)
    -it would be awesome, if the keyboard has the same style, like the calculator
    -more rock/cydia apps need an icon (p.e. **********)
    -there are some bright blue elements in the theme (the blue lines etc), which do not fit to the rest. this blue has to be more like the blue in the weather app (the right numbers)
    -the calendar does not look very well. it does not fit to the rest of the theme. to mechanic and metal like
    -the lockscreen slider looks cool, but it could be more like the top. bit transparent
    -and is there a way to change the fahrenheit to celcius?
    -and is there a template for the 1-page backgound? i would like to add my own wallpaper

this are all suggestions. the theme is still awesome and i love it. and it is the $3 worth! please keep working on this theme!

Default Dutch stuff.
    Hello,

Is there a possibility to change the weather an calendar in to dutch?

And change the reddish also? (not into dutch )

Thanx, Great Theme!!!
    Last edited by Kevaani; 2010-07-11 at 05:36 PM.

I was working on my theme here w/ Viiolent.HD: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5338119

And decided to take the cool orb icons I'm making and turn them into icons I can use with this theme (lol I'm making a theme but still use this one)

anyone like it?

Heres a screenie with it

woah that one layer really seems to add a lot of depth. I tried applying that to my other icons and check out the results
    Before:
    After:
    Did it with the default icons too:
    Before:
    After:
    This added depth is actually thanks to santaf who I asked to make autocreates for my icons and in the process ended up making my icons better by addedd this awesome depth
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-12 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey snow can you provide the pngs you used to add the depth to the apps cause that looks sooooooo cool!!!!! and also is anyone having issues with cydia not being themed?

I'd like some depth to my theme

Sorry for making you guys wait:
    Heres the depth image (for the autocreate you can probably just put this ontop if the appiconmask):

And heres all 3 PSDs: Download PSDs.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-27), reagan5194 (2010-07-12), wim66 (2010-07-12), zausser (2010-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Sorry for making you guys wait:
    Heres the depth image (for the autocreate you can probably just put this ontop if the appiconmask):

And heres all 3 PSDs: Download PSDs.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    i think u are mistaken my friend...i put it over appiconmask and this is what i got

[QUOTE=SnowLeo;5338173]I was working on my theme here w/ Viiolent.HD: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5338119

And decided to take the cool orb icons I'm making and turn them into icons I can use with this theme (lol I'm making a theme but still use this one)

anyone like it?

Heres a screenie with it

Love the orb! Can I have an autocreate version for use with this theme?
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-07-12 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    this theme is awesome! no sh*t, this is amazing, but there is much more potenial:
    it definetly needs:
    -live clock (analog and digital)
    -live weather
    -an other loading button, because it do not fit to the rest of the theme. this mechanic element looks weird in the rest of the clear, transparent theme
    -maybe some more UIs. in my opinion the gray (grey) do not match. same with the standard red one. it should be more like the top of the lockscreen (time etc.) very smooth, black and transparent or the blue of the weather app numbers (right)
    -it would be awesome, if the keyboard has the same style, like the calculator
    -more rock/cydia apps need an icon (p.e. **********)
    -there are some bright blue elements in the theme (the blue lines etc), which do not fit to the rest. this blue has to be more like the blue in the weather app (the right numbers)
    -the calendar does not look very well. it does not fit to the rest of the theme. to mechanic and metal like
    -the lockscreen slider looks cool, but it could be more like the top. bit transparent
    -and is there a way to change the fahrenheit to celcius?
    -and is there a template for the 1-page backgound? i would like to add my own wallpaper

this are all suggestions. the theme is still awesome and i love it. and it is the $3 worth! please keep working on this theme!
    any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    i think u are mistaken my friend...i put it over appiconmask and this is what i got

Hmm thats wired it worked for my other icons.. try the appiconshadow.
    Also try running iwipecache and see if it works

Love the orb! Can I have an autocreate version for use with this theme?
    Im gonna try to make an autocreate for it but I have like no idea how
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-12 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As soon as iPhone4 has a jailbreak I'll start to update this theme with some new ideas I have and also make it ios4 ready. Been way to long not being able to theme. I'm not done yet!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

acefire01 (2010-07-13), chrisangel13 (2010-07-27), enuru999 (2010-07-13), sam3173 (2010-07-15), SnowLeo (2010-07-13)

hey zausser is back I got the theme a day before leaving for california so the best mods I could do was changing icons using ifile but once I'm back home im gonna mess around with the theme

22. The Following User Says Thank You to enuru999 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser;
    As soon as iPhone4 has a jailbreak I'll start to update this theme with some new ideas I have and also make it ios4 ready. Been way to long not being able to theme. I'm not done yet!
    Oh really I thought you were done with it and K was just gonna work on his pro version that he showed off the concept for before he left.... please tell me hes gonna come back to this. He went to inspired OS before here when he said hed come here first before.
    Maybe he can so much as say hi on this thread?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

enuru999 (2010-07-13)

Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast