Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

@ wim66 it looks good your folders and folder background. Where can i get it to complete 7os theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    @ wim66 it looks good your folders and folder background. Where can i get it to complete 7os theme?
    Rename Wallpaper.png to FolderSwitcherBG.png and put it in /7OS.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    Rename the attached images (delete _7OS) and put hem in the same folder.

Also move wallpaper.png to your camera roll, delete it from the theme folder and set your wallpaper through Settings.app.

Here is more 7OS stuff I made, but some of it will be incompatible with iOS4. http://www.mediafire.com/7OS-stuff

[Edit]
    You'll also need this theme to hide the icon dock shadow No Icon Shadows - Dock.theme.zip
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-07-03 at 02:36 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Lilalaune (2010-07-04), Maarten16 (2010-07-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Wim, I didn't hide the icon shadows I like it with them
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

I didn't either for the icons/folders, they're only the appswitcher/dock shadows.
    Especially SwitcherIconShadow.png needs to be transparent.

Thanks

I just saw it. damn! that looks ugly for the switcher
    -I deleted the appswitcher from my 3g- just put it back on again

btw, u have the same music controls? or did u change them too?

btw (again) did anybody already find out where statusbar.png is??
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-07-03 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Master Theme Creator

K your online!!! have you done any upgrades=)

Didn't theme the music controls, they look ok for now.
    statusbar.png doesn't exist anymore, it's probably coded.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-07-03)

Thanks

that's a shame though..

My iPhone atm:

Weather.app doesn't theme eiter
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-07-04 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Master Theme Creator

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

srajoria (2010-07-04)

Hi all first post from me loving the theme but have a few questions, quite a few of my splash screens are not working properly they pop up for a nano second and then they are gone why is this ?

Also i downloaded the sbsettings theme but it's not showing up, when i checked the app folder in ifile the png is there but it still shows the default one ?

Will bosspaper ever work with the latest winterboard update, i really want to use it, i hate having three empty boxes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mv-ixius View Post
    Hi all first post from me loving the theme but have a few questions, quite a few of my splash screens are not working properly they pop up for a nano second and then they are gone why is this ?

Also i downloaded the sbsettings theme but it's not showing up, when i checked the app folder in ifile the png is there but it still shows the default one ?

Will bosspaper ever work with the latest winterboard update, i really want to use it, i hate having three empty boxes
    u need to wait till winterboard update problem is from winterboard not boss paper .

im wayyyyyyy out of the loop=( just gotta wait to get caught up once iPhone 4 is jailbroken...im not bothering trying to keep up since i cant put any theme on this phone=(

After hours and hours of trying to restore to 3.1.3 i was eventually successful and after 4 hours of waiting to restore from the backup then restoring from cydia I am finally back with my 450 apps with 198 cydia packages and like 40 mobile substrates. I dont care what people say about rock but it is a friggen life saver!

I love the new MMi iphone site. Super sexy

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    After hours and hours of trying to restore to 3.1.3 i was eventually successful and after 4 hours of waiting to restore from the backup then restoring from cydia I am finally back with my 450 apps with 198 cydia packages and like 40 mobile substrates. I dont care what people say about rock but it is a friggen life saver!

I love the new MMi iphone site. Super sexy
    I love Rock . I downgraded back to 3.1.3 too today lol. Couldn't take it without Z's themes
    ]

Yeah lol even when I was using my iphone for like 10 mins while i was restoring everything from rock i couldnt stand the default theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

yea hhaha im so happy i got nine back
    ]

I've been out for a month and wow this thread was grown.
    I notice that K.nitsua was working on the lock screen slide show? has there been any process? I've checked his channel on youtube but he has not updated it?

god i love this theme I first got it from sinful iPhone...then I found this thread and I've seen all the work Z and K put into it along with other members. and I wish I could buy/donate this theme but I'm to young to have a way to pay for it =// and I really don't like pirating stuff. Anyways this is the best theme i've ever used and I'm looking at your other themes but this one is by far the best

could someone please make some more bosspaper themes. I downloaded the landscape one from Cydia but it doesnt look right without the seven oss overlay. I don't havs ps

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    could someone please make some more bosspaper themes. I downloaded the landscape one from Cydia but it doesnt look right without the seven oss overlay. I don't havs ps
    Do you have these already?

Download here
    7-OS-Wllpprs.zip
    7OS-More-WP.zip
    7OS-Nature-WP.zip

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-07-27), sam3173 (2010-07-13)

Thanks Wim66 but i m already using those. In fact I merged the two files and have one file with about 60+ scenes but I would like some more. I love this theme and at this point will be staying with it because of the change in lanscape scenes. I feel like I have a new theme each time it changes. The only thing I would like is for the theme to be in blue (as an option) Same set up but I can change the border colors. Believe it or not, I have gotten used to the 60+ backgrounds and just want more. I love color, so scenery is great.

Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast