Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here. I updated and those same 3 spaces appear blank. I noticed that with bosspaper off, the screen is black but the weather, clock and calender information reappear. No clue how to fix.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone know how to get a prior revision of Winterboard (like roll back to the previous version_ ?

I'm also having the same problems with the clock, weather and calendar not appearing when using bosspaper...

Gang. Looks like winterboard update did something. I'm currently on a jailed iphone4. As soon as it's jailbroke I'll look into a fix. So the widgets work outside of bosspaper? Can anyone confirm widgets work in the one page theme but not the one page boss theme?

Also please let me know if your running 4.0
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-06-25 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-06-25)

hey guys. i found an internet cafe in bermuda and updated the 14 updates I had including the winterboard update. im still on 3.1.3 spirit but the winterboard update made the LS fully show up with wedapanel. (: (didnt try with the animated yet) but maybe now it will be easier to get the code working

Edit: yep works with the animated too. As you can tell though the animations dont fully match up with what it says the weather is but I will work with storyr to fix this when I get back
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-25 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

3GS running 3.12 jb blackra1n.
    I switched from 1 page Boss to 1 page, keeping bosspaper enabled. same deal, no icons or widgets displayed, but the totally invisible icons work still.
    Kept the 1 page, and disabled bosspaper, and now the widgets are present and functional.

So essentially it is not working with Bosspaper enabled

Can somebody please make me a Meebo translucent icon? Or better yet, tell me how to make my own with photoshop? I have One page theme icon layer style.psd, but not exactly sure what to do with the icon
    Last edited by vampyre; 2010-06-25 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    WARNING new winter board update messed up the Boss paper changing wallpaper who else have this problem ? it doesn't show up weather clock calender zausser's help us out with this as soon as possible thanks

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I had this problem
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

zausser's some png files Changed on i0S4 Ru gonna fix the UImages later for this theme .

so I was away a week and K. Nitsua still didnt return? Did I miss something? is K ok?

dang storyr hasnt replied to my pm after a week and I tried using the animated LS and it just drains the battery and lags my 3gs. I might just have to abandon the LS mod if I cant get this fixed soon. Hopefully animated weather will work better on SB
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-27 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

We don't know where K is Snow! lol nice mod btw saw the pic !!
    ]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Please, can somebody make me a Meebo translucent icon? Or better yet, tell me how to make my own with photoshop? I have One page theme icon layer style.psd, but not exactly sure what to do with the icon

interesting.... K. Nitsua can help alien1974 create the long anticipated HTML5 animated fullscreen weather with 0 lag but he still cant manage to say something on this thread

^^^ true. Don't know what to tell you.

Yeah Snow I don't know man. I see he has actually worked on a couple of other themes, I believe or at least helped. But between this theme, Twilight, iOS he has totally disappeared! Not sure what's goin on.

maybe hes just so dedicated to the other themes like that animated weather that hes spending day and night working on it. But i even sent him an email and he didnt reply

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Will someone please make Snow an animated weather theme!!!....lol...Snow, there's more to life than animated weather...lol...let it go

^No worrys Chuckd. Aliens new HTML5 animated weather gives full screen animations with no lag thanks to some help by K and a lot of reasearch and codingbon aliens end. The best part is that it will work in any theme so I can finally make my ultimate mods with the ultimated animated weather without the cost of lag or battery life. (: THANK YOU ALIEN AND K!!

lol I wont even have to go outside if I can get the whole experience in the palm of my hand. lmao no Im just kidding im not THAT much of a computer nerd
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-29 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would like to make a web bookmark icon translucent. I have modified my Meebo icon, and have a Google Voice translucent glyph style icon. When I move it over to the 7OS 1 page theme/icons folder, nothing changes.
    I am pretty sure it is because the Google Voice icon is actually just a web bookmark.
    Does anyhow know how to change the appearance of a web bookmark?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

I think tomorrow I'm gonna try to port this to iOS4. Anybody interested?
    But for me I'll first change Z's -now famous- wallpaper to fit Seven OS and then make folder backgrounds, folder icons, etc etc.
    Let's see how it works out

----EDIT----

Z, can you hook me up with the red as "full wallpaper"? otherwise I'll try something by my own
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-07-02 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast