Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

wow just lovin these comments by themers and everyone.

My next mod with the animated weather LS will be even cooler and will not require iacces lol.
    What do you guys think thou: Should I include that psuedo bosspaper idea within the gifs that I talked about earlier or just stick with the awesome weather element V3 walls behind the animations
    If someone could help me obtain the fullscreen animations that alien made (I have the original images just not those cool animations with the lightning flashing the whole screen and the fog and stuff. I pmed him like 3 times and asked him on the thread for it but got nothing.

Can someone explain why K is still not here??? .. we miss you K!

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

hey snow u gonna release that animated weather u madefor seven os based off aliens
    mod?? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    wow just lovin these comments by themers and everyone.

My next mod with the animated weather LS will be even cooler and will not require iacces lol.
    What do you guys think thou: Should I include that psuedo bosspaper idea within the gifs that I talked about earlier or just stick with the awesome weather element V3 walls behind the animations
    If someone could help me obtain the fullscreen animations that alien made (I have the original images just not those cool animations with the lightning flashing the whole screen and the fog and stuff. I pmed him like 3 times and asked him on the thread for it but got nothing.

Can someone explain why K is still not here??? .. we miss you K!
    Lol, I dunno? I saw his twitter earlier he was going to the fair and then went to the gym Twitter gotta love it. hahaha

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone know exactly where to get this iacces from

one i got was in chinese and just kicked me out each time

** got in working now **
    Last edited by Westside83uk; 2010-06-19 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    hey snow u gonna release that animated weather u madefor seven os based off aliens
    mod?? thanks
    Thats what Im gonna be working today. Its gonna be wedapanel with aliens animated weather with weather element v3 wallpapers behind it overlayed by the 7OS LS overlay. It actually looks really awesome and Im close to finishing the gifs but after Im done those Im gonna need Storyrs help to get the code for wedapanel.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-06-19), King Shady (2010-06-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone yaranzo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westside83uk View Post
    anyone know exactly where to get this iacces from

one i got was in chinese and just kicked me out each time

** got in working now **
    If you got iAcces 4 it's the first tab when you open it. The left button should let you change the language to english. If you don't have iAcces 4, here's the repo:"http://iacces.com/apt" (Without quotes)
    Last edited by yaranzo; 2010-06-19 at 03:29 PM.

dude, he said he already had it working.

Default Icon Request
    Hey everyone... I've done some seaching but hven't found any yet. I'm looking for a Maps icon for my main page. If anyone has one, can you please post it. Or if someone would be good enough to make one real quick, I'd be hugely grateful!

Thanks in advance

anyone know how to change the weather so it displays in celsius instead of fahrenheit?

Lyndo: There should be a configureMe.js file in there somewhere. See if 'varCelsius=false' - if so, change 'false' to 'true' and respring.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarlath For This Useful Post:

Lyndo (2010-06-21)

Ok I worked on the LS mod all I was able to. I leave on a cruise tomarrow so I really tried to finish this up before I leave for a week. I was able to finish all of the gifs but I was unable to talk to storyr to get the code to get all of the gifs to show up so right now I only have the images currently supported in the wedapanel skyimage mod (which is still basically all the weather conditions with day and night just not specific like light vs. heavy rain).

You will notice that the gifs have a little bit of noise but thats because the gif format only allows 256 colors and even setting it at 100% dither in photoshop there still is a little loss in quality but it is minimal and you will even notice it in aliens mods but its not enough to ruin the overall quality of the lockscreen.

You will of course need to open up the settings.xml in a text editor and change the location for the weather. (you can visit Storyrs (original) wedapanel thread for more info on this.)

I will include all of my PSDs and files and everything in case someone wants to try to fix anything up or get storyr while Im away. I did send a PM to storyr asking him to help me fix the code and even post it here if he does it.

WIthout further ado here is the Animated 7OS Wedapanel Lockscreen Mod:
    Download wedaPanel.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here is all of my files and PSDs:
    Download Animated wedapanel.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Credits: Of course there are many credits needed for this mod. First off Storyr for his amazing interactive wedapanel mod and all his help with the coding and stuff with the mod. Next I really gotta thank Alien1974 for his awesome animated weather gifs and I really appreciate him sending me the original weather images for this mod and his help in making this mod. Also gotta give credit to mnidhk over @ macthemes for his really awesome weather element V3 wallpapers I used in the background in the mod and it really complements the mod. I really hope he's okay with me using his images because I tried sending him a million PMs but his PM was always full. But there were plenty other people that showed the mods they made with the weather element v3 wallpapers so I assume it must be OK. Finally, I have to give huge credit to K and Z for this awesome theme and the images I used to make it match this theme and the psds that they included.

Dang!!! Crap. Sorry guys just noticed that the static images show up ontop of the gifs. Thats really annoying but if I try to get rid of the weather images it gets rid of them for the forecast. Someones should really talk to Storyr while Im gone to fix this.

(again just felt like making a promo (: )

Once again Im really I wasnt able to get this mod fully how I wanted before I have to leave for a week but I guess we can just call this a beta for all those that wanted this mod for so long when I didnt get much time to work on it. I really did work hard on this mod (took quite a bit longer than the keyboard) and really hope you guys appreciate it. Its like 12:08 AM where I am so I dont even have time to try it out now or take a video before I fall asleep. Oh and does my signature show up?

Im gonna miss you guys for the week that Im gone. This is really a great community and I appreciated all you guys encouragement for my mods. If I decide to pay the ridiculous $100 an hour wifi on the cruise or run into some wifi in bermuda I'll try to check back up here. Lol I bet K will finally show up once Im gone. He'll prob release his awesome HTML5 LS while Im away with 7OS Pro and make everyone lose any attention of my mod. Oh well lol. Cant wait to see what he's gonna do with this theme.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

blazer7 (2010-06-20), King Shady (2010-06-20), reagan5194 (2010-06-20)

hey guys, how come my clock icon doesn't change when I apply this theme? is it cos I'm using the liveclock tweak? if so, can I please request a liveclock icon.

thnx

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3180/photo4v.jpg

Default 2 things
    First, Snow, thank you for the animated mod screen. I haven't installed it yet, but I can't wait. BTW, Hope your enjoying your cruise. Have one for me out by the pool deck!!

Secondly, I added a Facebook splash screen and love it. Problem is, I didn't realize there were so many splash screens. Only a few of mine actually come up. Most of them the screen will flash for a sec and then there's no splash... it's just the default background until the program loads. Any idea anyone?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blazer7 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlath View Post
    Lyndo: There should be a configureMe.js file in there somewhere. See if 'varCelsius=false' - if so, change 'false' to 'true' and respring.
    thanks, i found the file but didn't see the carCelcius=false in it, any other ideas?

sooo did anyone see the thing about the rss reader widget idea?

ohhh i have an idea for a mod if anyone is taking request=p can someone make a music bar extended mod? oh and great work by the way snowleo! the keyboard is absolutly stunning!!

ohhh i have an idea for a mod if anyone is taking request=p can someone make a music bar extended mod? oh and great work by the way snowleo! the keyboard is absolutly stunning!!
    Last edited by acefire01; 2010-06-21 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

help with iWipe icon plz )

Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-06-25), Fettered_Sou1 (2010-06-23)

Curious if anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix it... Whenever I open a app onside a category, I get no splash screen. But if I do a search and open the app that way, viola, splash screen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Something strange thing happened this morning. I am missing my calendar, clock and weather information (and icons). When I touch the shaded areas where they used to be, nothing happens. When I hold another icon, like to delete icons, nothing is in their place. I even clicked the delete badge on every blank icon, thinking maybe the calendar, clock, and weather were hidden. no luck.

I resprang, no luck. I also disabled all 7 OS theme items in Winterboard, resprang, and the calendar, weather and clock icons are there and function.
    I turned 7OS back on in winterboard, and same problem. In Bosspapers, "under Winterboard" is ON

Anyone have any ideas?

what is wierd is that if I turn off the 7OS 1 page boss theme, the icons appear. Even with the 1 page theme on, where the icons should be launches the right apps (calendar, weather, clock), but there is no live data like there was, just totally invisible.
    help please
    Last edited by vampyre; 2010-06-24 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by vampyre View Post
    Something strange thing happened this morning. I am missing my calendar, clock and weather information (and icons). When I touch the shaded areas where they used to be, nothing happens. When I hold another icon, like to delete icons, nothing is in their place. I even clicked the delete badge on every blank icon, thinking maybe the calendar, clock, and weather were hidden. no luck.

I resprang, no luck. I also disabled all 7 OS theme items in Winterboard, resprang, and the calendar, weather and clock icons are there and function.
    I turned 7OS back on in winterboard, and same problem. In Bosspapers, "under Winterboard" is ON

Anyone have any ideas?

what is wierd is that if I turn off the 7OS 1 page boss theme, the icons appear. Even with the 1 page theme on, where the icons should be launches the right apps (calendar, weather, clock), but there is no live data like there was, just totally invisible.
    help please
    Yeah I'm getting the same thing, I think it might have something to do with the new winterboard update, since when I updated that, thats when it startes doing this.

Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast