Page 83 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

K you deserve that vacation. When you get back is when I have my finals ): But Im going on a cruse the 20th so its all good

Just got circuitous 2.x which is awesome with the favorites and rotation and made a theme for it
    here it is: Download Circuitous.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-05 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-06-05)

Made another BossPaper pack.

Delete images you don't like, place BossPaper Walpaper packs in /var/mobile/Media/BossPaper.
    Download: 7OS-Nature-WP.zip

More Wallpapers & stuff: http://www.mediafire.com/7OS-stuff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-06-06), k.nitsua (2010-06-05), metaserph (2010-06-06), zausser (2010-06-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Question: if I decide toset this theme up as 1 page theme how do I place all my apps in the categoru folders??
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

Open CatSB->Click on Manage Folder-> Open the folder you created->Click Add at the top corner. When you're done just exit the app, it will respring itself.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romayojr For This Useful Post:

bluenwhitenikes (2010-06-05), zausser (2010-06-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

THANKS Roma. One more thing, where is the SB settings theme??
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

Thanks

The SBSettings should have been inside the main folder named "SevenOS Inside"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to romayojr For This Useful Post:

bluenwhitenikes (2010-06-05)

If you downloaded this theme from Rock you also need to download the FREE Seven OS SBSettings theme from Cydia or Rock. It's a FREE separate download.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

bluenwhitenikes (2010-06-05)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I want to manually install Circuitous. What folder to I navigate to when I SSH? Thanks guys
    Last edited by Chuckd610; 2010-06-06 at 03:39 AM.

Thanks

How do you manually install Circutous...via .deb file?

Chuckd I dont see why youd manually install it? You can just get it on cydia or rock.

If you mean like change files in it or replace it with the one that contains the files I made (which would make more sense) Just ssh it to /var/stash/Applications and replace the old circuitous. Sorry I prob should have said that when I posted my mod

dang... just 4 posts away from 1000 lol

Quote Originally Posted by romayojr View Post
    How do you manually install Circutous...via .deb file?
    just ssh the deb anywhere and open it with ifile and hit install. Should give result 0 if it worked. If you dont have ifile its free with ads and I dont know the terminal code or cydia autoinstall directory so ifiles your best bet

Edit: Awesomeness- Livin the iPhone Life
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-06 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What do you guys think?

^reminds me of an old b&w vampire movie. Might be a littlr much though. I suggest sticking with the gray icons but making those little things that on the panels that are normally blue to red and then using the normal red status bar. another cool thing would be making the clock weather and date fonts red. That way it only has red accents and doesnt take away from the b&w effect

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

reagan5194 (2010-06-06)

SnowLeo I can't wait till u release the keyboard

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Soufside For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-06-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westside83uk View Post
    finally back theming my Sh!t (had ipod for many a year now on the iphone)

anyway guys first off can i make the highlighted bar transparent ?

secondly im not using the catergories folders as i dont like them overlapping the weather and stuff on the right so every page i have is set up like this

is there any mods around this or any ideas on wa i could do ?

Thanks
    anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Go into /Library/Themes/7OS-1 page theme.theme/Private and edit configureMe.js.
    Change the number of minutes in the last line.
    Code:
    // Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 35 //Minutes
    Try wiping your icon caches with iWipe Cache ModMyi.com | iWipe Cache

Greetings from Holland
    Willem
    Hey guys.

Just tried to use iWipe...but how you can imagine, nothing happend.

Any ideas?

LG
    dark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0012.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Soufside;
    SnowLeo I can't wait till u release the keyboard
    Good to know theres someone thats interested in my keyboard. I didnt think many people would be willing to use iAcces even though keyboard theming is pretty awesome. Sorry to tell you but its gonna be a while before I start actually doing the work to make my mods. Having made an iAcces keyboard before I realized it takes quite a while to make all of the images. Plus I have a huge graduation project Ive been working on due on the 14th and finals on the 16th and 17th that I really need to start studying for. Once Im done with that I promise I'll try to get the keyboard done before my cruse on the 20th and then work on my other more time consuming mods when I get back

I made a few versions of what it might look like- is there any in particular you liked? Since your basically the only one that asked for it so far when Im finished I can make it look whichever way you want even if I make a different one for myself

Snow I can wait for weather and keyboard ...when when when ??

^Did I not just say?? Because I have a graduation project due the 14th and finals the 16th and 17th I wont be able till work on it till after then. Since Im going on a cruse the 20th Im gonna try really hard to get it all done before the 20th but I cant gaurentee anything. I will start with the keyboard because it will take the least time and doesnt require any involvement from Stoyr or Alien1974. Then I'll finish making the gifs for the LS which will still take a while with all th alignment issues and I'll change the backgrounds in some for night/day then rename and organize them all and get storyr to make the code. I will attempt to get the clock part of aliens dusk widget that I modded for this theme also in the LS but I doubt I will ever be able to get another html LS working together w/ wedapanel but I'll give it a shot. When Im done that I will work on my SB mod with the full modded Dusk widget I showed here using the full sized animated weather I used in the LS.

But I was thinking of creating a "psuedo"-bosspaper implementation by having the wallpapers within the gif changing every second or so... what do you think?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-06-07)

SEtup ok but weather giving me crazy 105 temp for Atlanta 30345 zip

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    SEtup ok but weather giving me crazy 105 temp for Atlanta 30345 zip
    That crazy temp is vegas. Did you respring after the change?

Page 83 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast