Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

  1. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeye View Post
    Again, my problem on the first page of the 1page version.
    Any ideas?
    if u have live clock & weathericon u have to uninstall them

  2. #1582
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    So sorry for your loss, Steve. My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this difficult time.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2010-06-02)

  4. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by jrod_15 View Post
    if u have live clock & weathericon u have to uninstall them
    Hi jrod!

    Thanks for your hint. I only found the live clock pakage in cydia store. The "weathericon" is not installed.
    Uninstalling it only caused the clock hands to disappear but nothing else.

    Any other ideas?

    Greetings from Germany
    darkeye

  5. #1584
    Hey does anyone know if there is a way to get the weather display to
    change/update more frequently. It always seems like mine is off. Like when it's 80 it will still be saying 71, stuff like that.

    Any help is really appreciated.

  6. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM163 View Post
    Hey does anyone know if there is a way to get the weather display to
    change/update more frequently. It always seems like mine is off. Like when it's 80 it will still be saying 71, stuff like that.

    Any help is really appreciated.
    Go into /Library/Themes/7OS-1 page theme.theme/Private and edit configureMe.js.
    Change the number of minutes in the last line.
    Code:
    // Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 35 //Minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeye View Post
    Hi jrod!

    Thanks for your hint. I only found the live clock pakage in cydia store. The "weathericon" is not installed.
    Uninstalling it only caused the clock hands to disappear but nothing else.

    Any other ideas?

    Greetings from Germany
    darkeye
    Try wiping your icon caches with iWipe Cache ModMyi.com | iWipe Cache

    Greetings from Holland
    Willem
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-06-02 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    JasonM163 (2010-06-02)

  8. #1586
    thanks alot wim. perfect help

  9. #1587
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where the green grass grows
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 336 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Try wiping your icon caches with iWipe Cache ModMyi.com | iWipe Cache

    Greetings from Holland
    Willem
    The newest winterboard also wipes the cache all you have to do is select something then deselect it and when you exit winterboard it will respring and wipe the cache.

  10. #1588
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN, USA
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default 1 page apps not working
    First of all, love the 7 OS theme! I am however having trouble with the 1 page weather, calendar and clock. They are not showing up.

    Take a look at my screenshots:



    This is how they are setup, below:



    I am sure this is something simple, any ideas?

    Also, is there a way to use accuweather, rather than the native iPhone weather app? I like Accuweather better, because of the hourly reports, etc.
    Last edited by vampyre; 2010-06-02 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #1589
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where the green grass grows
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 336 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampyre View Post
    Also, is there a way to use accuweather, rather than the native iPhone weather app? I like Accuweather better, because of the hourly reports, etc.
    I think it uses Yahoo or Accuweather. Accuweather suchs they are usually way off. I think to use Accu all you do is put in your city and state in the var locale and to use yahoo you put in your zip code. I might be wrong tho.

  12. #1590
    Since I know no one including K or Z when they come back are gonna make a keyboard for this theme at any point in the near future I decided to make my own. I basically took android cupcake keyboard deleted the background then applied the layer style from the 7OS icon psd and wrote in the characters with the font from the splash screens. It actually turned out really nice except for the globe and backspace icons which I took from the cupcake keyboard and they dont 100% match. I'm not really sure when I chose to work on this now as I have work to do and once I finish my LS weather mod which is a hell of a b*tch I'll make this keyboard... which is still kind of a *****.... but sooo worth it!! (:



    Heres the psd: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jyt61a
    And heres the cupcake keyboard I used for the layout and icons: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qg4gsz
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-02 at 11:03 PM.

  13. #1591
    Default Help
    Quick questions guys... Got this thing working great except for onr thing. I cant figure out how to get the bullet icos next to the Media,Apps,Games,Config. Check it out. Sorry n thx for helping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

  14. #1592
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where the green grass grows
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 336 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by minastrilla View Post
    Quick questions guys... Got this thing working great except for onr thing. I cant figure out how to get the bullet icos next to the Media,Apps,Games,Config. Check it out. Sorry n thx for helping.
    Make sure you have your category folders names spelled correctly.

  15. #1593
    What a duck! lol Thanks.

  16. #1594
    Guys I posted the font in cydia... Named Avenir font

  17. #1595

  18. #1596
    now that I finally got this great theme working lol, and I read this comment earlier in the thread, is it possible to make the "unlock slide" into a tap like the twilight neostyle?

  19. #1597
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    now that I finally got this great theme working lol, and I read this comment earlier in the thread, is it possible to make the "unlock slide" into a tap like the twilight neostyle?
    What I did was get the tap to unlock theme from cydia, then edited the image to my liking. Easy.

  20. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    What I did was get the tap to unlock theme from cydia, then edited the image to my liking. Easy.
    can I see how yours looks lke?

  21. #1599
    Guys how could I intsll this, I had downloaded from site n unable to install it, help plz

  22. #1600
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where the green grass grows
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 336 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sumanreddy View Post
    Guys how could I intsll this, I had downloaded from site n unable to install it, help plz
    What are you having trouble with. What do you mean you downloaded from the site. What site?

Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •