Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by redidragon View Post
    Need help to setup on iphone...don't know where to start...I download the link and files...but don't understand the instructions....
    Given this is SevenOS, you're in the wrong thread for that. Beyond that, there's video instructions on the Twilight NeoStyle thread.

Once K gets back itd b really awesome if he could use relentlessdan's integratedsb template to make SB completely animated. Thatd b pretty awesome

Hello, I just downloaded this theme and it's completely awesome, only I can't get the clock and weather to work with the boss paper turned on.

after a little bit of research I figured out how to change the menubar on SL to the one in this theme... had to brighten it up a bit so you could read the font and stuff

why? because I can. I wish I could convert the whole theme for SL. now I just need some nice 3d nature wallpapers for bumptop

I like my Lucid Lynx desktop, it's also a 7OS theme, sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    You unzip the theme folder and put it in /Libray /Themes/
    Then you enable it in Winterboard.
    thanks wim! i renamed the configureMe.js file that you attached before i copied it on my iphone coz the original file inside the page_theme.theme is named ._configureMe.js and also all the others have ._ before their filenames.weird

Thanks
    WOW, let me just say this theme is Amazing, I Love It. Lol :-) Its proper I Candy :-) Its well worth the money!!

Anyone know why mine looks like this? im trying to use the one page thing and set it up, i followed how the winterboard was set up on the website exactly but its all messed up.

anyhelp would really be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

You need to disable liveclock and weathericon. Also are your categories spelled right?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM163 View Post
    Anyone know why mine looks like this? im trying to use the one page thing and set it up, i followed how the winterboard was set up on the website exactly but its all messed up.

anyhelp would really be appreciated.
    Im gonna guess you are getting the black background because you tried setting up bosspaper and failed to do so. Did you follow the read me?

How do I check to see if the categories are spelled right? Also what about the background image?

Thanks

Go into categories and see what you named them.

Okay I got the settings and applications thing except on the screen where it says configuration, instead of being a little round dot like the other three, it's like two gears and they run into the c in configuration name and it looks bad. Also I uninstalled live clock and weather but there both still there and I re sprung. Those two icons won't go into the theme like there supposed too

I guess I'll go back through the read me and make sure I dent miss anything. It's the one on z's website right?
    Last edited by JasonM163; 2010-05-31 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Post another screenshot and I'll see what I can do to help ya.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

JasonM163 (2010-05-31)

I have everything set up correctly but, the icons on the one page theme do not dissapear?

Thanks

Post a screenshot^

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

JasonM163 (2010-05-31)

okay kph i just got home and messed with it more and this is what im at.

now that the backgrounds right and the categories are fixed i love this theme. its ridiculous. I just need this dang weather and clock icon to get fixed. Also in the picture the stuff wasnt shifted all the way to the right in the glass box, but i fixed that. i didnt have the 5x5 turned on and i thought i did. all i need now are the clock and weather to be fixed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.jpg  

Thanks

If you have weathericon go into settings and disable it. If liveclock is installed disable it via winterboard. Should be winterboard option that says "disable live clock" or something along those lines.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

JasonM163 (2010-05-31)

thanks alot, i got it all working now.

this is sick

One more question, is insta llous, and openSSH themed? those icons are regular, how can i fix those?
    Last edited by JasonM163; 2010-05-31 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Post a pic of those icons and I'm sure someone will make them for you. I would but I'm without my computer for the next few days.

Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast