Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    is this eventually gonna be free?
    What? This theme? You mean like a sale?

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    How did you get your status bar icons like that the signal bars & wifi, could you upload them to the thread? thanks.
    They were in the final release and are in the Rock theme. What was the last version you have? They can't be posted on the thread but you can pm me if you don't have the current release and were on the beta teamn
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-25 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlath View Post
    btr999: I replied yesterday with the exact same reply zausser gave you, exactly 24 hours ago. So you weren't ignored: you just didn't apparently get the answer you were hoping to hear, and claimed the former in an attemp to get pity.
    凸 quote or @?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    You really like weather snow.
    With a name like Snow, what else could his passion be?...lol

sweet and at the same time superb! just one question zausser/nitsua, i want to use again the old wifi and signal icons on Top and remove the time and date as shown in your sample screenshots. i want also to know if you have Lockinfo skins for this?thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Dexy- keep in mind wedapanel is not at all my creation as it was coded and soley made by storyr. He also made the code for the skyimage mod to put the weather images in the background. I just put it together with the weather elements v3 walls and the overlay from this theme. The animated weather will take me some time and effort to get alien1974s animated weather images perfectly aligned and working with it
    Hey Snow,

I just read this entry from you. I've been following this theme from the beginning, but must have missed where you modded the wedapanel. Could you post or pm me with the mod you did for this theme with wedapanel?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by btr999 View Post
    凸 quote or @?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5256841

Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Hey Snow,

I just read this entry from you. I've been following this theme from the beginning, but must have missed where you modded the wedapanel. Could you post or pm me with the mod you did for this theme with wedapanel?

Regards
    oh o rad, dont encourage him!

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Trying to make a LS overlay that fits LI Lock Weather plugin.

can i have this one also?

very nice, but if you could narrow the white circle around the dark image it would be perfect

like i said, quote or @? 凸o.o凸

@Chuckd- I originally came up with snowleo as in snow leopard but I like being called snow too because that reminds me of that guy from FF XIII.
    @Radcastle- I'll send you the wedapanel with the static weather but Im working on one with animated weather that I'll be done in like a week
    @Floppy- dont worry I wont be posting more of it here but its nice to know someone else is interested in my mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Weather question
    Is this the way that the weather is designed to look on the 1 page boss theme or do I not have the current weather fix. I know that there have been several posted, also know I have the most current version of the theme from Rock. I am using accuweatherstolen source if it matters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0014.png  

It's not designed that way. Lol. Guess I need to fix a few images. Looks kinda cool though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

whsnnnd (2010-05-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not designed that way. Lol. Guess I need to fix a few images. Looks kinda cool though.
    I hope you don't mind the mods I have made to it. I would have put whiz 7os on the homescreen but I tried it with the fonts I have and it looked bad because it didn't match with the rest of the theme. Any word on when the seven font will be released??

I am looking forward to some weather mods, I actually prefer a larger weather image but this theme just does't have a place for it. Z, you know how many of your themes I have had and this one is my favorite of all of them with inspired signature as a close second.
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2010-05-25 at 05:58 PM.

whsnnd -Like that weather mode ,it"s very nice , where you find those image and can you share it?

So... After many attempts of trying to get the best background for my categoriesSB I came up with this. Works great with bosspapers shown here. Simple but effective. Makes the icons pop! If you want... The background.png in below, put in the four categories folders in the "Folders" folder in the theme your using.

heyguys ik this is a super late quote and stuff but i try using this as my background and all i get is the actual size of the png from when i drag and dropped it on my screen...i resized to and re ssh'ed it and its not transparent its just the pickture of the gray any ideas on what to do to fix this?

i mean like, any oppurtunity to obtain this theme without paying. at all.

ftr i would pay if i could

^^^ if you have no way to donate for this theme please pm me.

For the cat background. Make sure you are saving the link from the thread not the thumbnail.

ikesmasher- you got 2 options either get a paypal account (you can even use like a visa giftcard)..... or become Z's slave!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Status Update

Seven OS Concept - LockScreen WIP

Features
    Unique slideshow that includes user input wallpaper
    Subtle animated stress-free background
    Multiple color options
    ProTapper compatible
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-26 at 12:03 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

jrod_15 (2010-05-26), SnowLeo (2010-05-26)

Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast