Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Seven OS & Twilight have both been updated on Rock.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

btr999 (2010-05-19), THE TECH (2010-05-19)

I'll do more requests tomorrow. Had to rush my dog to the vet earlier tonight/this morning for an emergency call in. Just got home, showering, and going to bed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Z. I downloaded the file but win rar breaked the unzip (Folder / iFile / problem) Can yo check it what happen. Or can you send an new link. When I open the file are missed in Standart OS Seven Theme complete UIImages , UIsounds, icons an Wallpaper ect.

Thx Z
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

Checked un unpackaged fine on my end try another unrar software or try to download theme again. I had zero errors on unrar on my mac. Just tested. Sorry that was a run on sentance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Lilalaune (2010-05-19)

Cant wait to see what Ks gonna do with this theme. Hey K how bout making it so the backgrounds change with the weather and type of day?

Then you might wanna start using the icons I made using the transparency from these ontop of iNZ icons and fix the appiconshadow so the appstore apps dont appear slightly higher on SB. I think my icons are like page 62. Naw im just kidding work on the SB you can get to my request later

Sucks that you couldnt get sound effects working in neostyle cause that wouldve been cool for this theme

I actually have 106 wallpapers from a weather elements v3 mod for changing by weather + time of day
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-19 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So... After many attempts of trying to get the best background for my categoriesSB I came up with this. Works great with bosspapers shown here. Simple but effective. Makes the icons pop! If you want... The background.png in below, put in the four categories folders in the "Folders" folder in the theme your using.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -background.png  

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-19), SPPassion (2010-05-19), wim66 (2010-05-19), ziggy7 (2010-05-19)

I'm not liking the status bar, new signal and battery in this release, can I revert back to the prior status bar setup?

The status bar being transparent made the calc, photos and other apps messy .I'll be glad to give you the files or make you a mini theme to make the status bar the way it was in the early releases but the theme is staying as is. Let me know.

I like the new statusbar, made a Carrier logo with the Seven logo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone please make a glyph icon for "iFile" for page1?
    Thank you!

Good news is that after the newest update, it finally shows up on winterboard and installs correctly. The only issue I have is that the ipod, safari, phone and settings icons don't line up correctly. Any fix for this?

@Z
    Love the new status bar images, kinda reminds me of the 24K ones . The new large progress wheel, totally awesome you outdid yourself on that. Your imagination for things is incredible!

The status bar being transparent made the calc, photos and other apps messy .I'll be glad to give you the files or make you a mini theme to make the status bar the way it was in the early releases but the theme is staying as is. Let me know.
    I appreciate your being committed to your work. If I were you I'd be cringing at all the mods (although some are cool).

It would be great to have a mini theme if not too much trouble.

Thank you!

How do you get the pogoplank type springboard, do you have to install pogoplank itself? Or is that included when you download the Seven OS theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs102 View Post
    How do you get the pogoplank type springboard, do you have to install pogoplank itself? Or is that included when you download the Seven OS theme?
    It's not pogoplank. That's a different setup that has moving icons. This just has a similar appearance.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to THE TECH For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-19)

Well im having trouble locating this appearance, all i have right now is the somewhat generic springboard with the seven os themed icons, but im trying to set up the springboard to where it looks like the pogoplank appearance, do i have to add my own categories or whats the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs102 View Post
    Well im having trouble locating this appearance, all i have right now is the somewhat generic springboard with the seven os themed icons, but im trying to set up the springboard to where it looks like the pogoplank appearance, do i have to add my own categories or whats the deal?
    You need to read the list of programs needed to make the whole setup work. Go here to get the info: HOME

23. The Following User Says Thank You to THE TECH For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Good news is that after the newest update, it finally shows up on winterboard and installs correctly. The only issue I have is that the ipod, safari, phone and settings icons don't line up correctly. Any fix for this?
    What? Post a screnshot. I'm running the Rock theme and nothing is wrong? Or am I missing something???

Hey wim mind posting that carrier logo?

Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast