Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    For the people that are having install issues on the rock theme. Do you have sbsettings?
    Sure do! What's weird too is that as soon as I download the theme via Rock, it automatically changes the sbsettings screen.

Rock replied to my log saying, "I am sorry that we can't help you with that. At Rock Your Phone we do provide access to most of the jailbroken community repositories such as winterboard. However, we do not manage those apps nor are we involved in the downloading process.

You will have to contact winterboard or the app developer.

Thanks,

Tom Cross"
    Last edited by THE TECH; 2010-05-18 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Sure do! What's weird too is that as soon as I download the theme via Rock, it automatically changes the sbsettings screen.

Rock replied to my log saying, "I am sorry that we can't help you with that. At Rock Your Phone we do provide access to most of the jailbroken community repositories such as winterboard. However, we do not manage those apps nor are we involved in the downloading process.

You will have to contact winterboard or the app developer.

Thanks,

Tom Cross"
    What the heck??? so about 5 % of the users have this issue. Are you using WIFI? I need to try and find the common. I installed 4 time now. All using WIFI. Zero issues. Everything as it should be.

Things I would try. Uninstall even know you dont see it in winterboard. respring. Clear cache in rock. Make sure you are logged in at rock with your rock id. install. respring. Look in winterboard.

If that dosent work then I'm at a loss. I can send you the link to the themes and you can SSH or use ifile to install. Let me know. Sorry that you are having these issues.

What the heck??? so about 5 % of the users have this issue. Are you using WIFI? I need to try and find the common. I installed 4 time now. All using WIFI. Zero issues. Everything as it should be.

Things I would try. Uninstall even know you dont see it in winterboard. respring. Clear cache in rock. Make sure you are logged in at rock with your rock id. install. respring. Look in winterboard.

If that dosent work then I'm at a loss. I can send you the link to the themes and you can SSH or use ifile to install. Let me know. Sorry that you are having these issues.
    Yes, I am using WIFI.

I will try the above and report back momentarily.

Update: Nothing new. Did everything you asked to the letter and still the same results. After the download, I respring and instantly the SevenOS respring background comes up and sbsettings is also changed as well yet still nothing under winterboard.
    Last edited by THE TECH; 2010-05-18 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sowbeyman View Post
    Thanks Man I'm using 7 OS theme / Lock info /Fish Aquarium thats about it other things i created my own and got help with others
    are you saying the weather and all the other stuff on the lockscreen is included in OS7??

Are there any apps, programs or settings that should be deleted or are incompatible with this theme?

Are there any apps, programs or settings that should be deleted or are incompatible with this theme?
    Still trying to solve this. Only a handful have the issue. SBSettings was the addition and just icon and a few image changes. I'm going to delete my theme now and try to install using 3g. I'll report back in a few.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock45200's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my version of it in FR Zooropalg for her thank you to weather Widgets

Last edited by rock45200; 2010-05-18 at 09:45 PM.

Just deleted the theme and went back to install via 3g and it installed with no issue. Everything as it should. I did notice when installing it Rock said it was using cache. Did you try clearing cache? I'm now at a complete loss.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I got the theme working today without any problems and it was awesome! Then while I was browsing through the app store, it rebooted and I got stuck in that stupid loop again. I installed only the tweaks and apps that are required to run this theme and I still got problems. Could it be due to the fact that I used Spirit to JB? I can't think of anything that would cause the problem since I'm following the set up instructions perfectly. I'm restoring my phone (3rd time in 24 hours, lol) and I'll try to JB with Blackra1n this time I guess. Unless anyone has any other ideas about how to fix this? Sorry to kinda change the subject here but I just really want to get this working since it's such an amazing theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    are you saying the weather and all the other stuff on the lockscreen is included in OS7??
    No its not included

Just deleted the theme and went back to install via 3g and it installed with no issue. Everything as it should. I did notice when installing it Rock said it was using cache. Did you try clearing cache? I'm now at a complete loss.
    Cleared cache before when you had asked me to.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    You must create an transparent Wallpaper (320x480) an put in the OS seven first page theme. Take the folder with the Wallpapers an copy into themes folder. Make sure you have selected in Bosspaper "use in Winterboard". Then respring and you see it runs :-)
    okey thanks but what should i put the name of transparent wallpaper default or something else

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

@rock45200

How have you change the weather description? I have problems to do it. I have changed all description in appleaccuweather.js but nothing is changed! Thx for your help!

@sowbeyman

the name is wallpaper.png

You must overwrite the wallpaper in the theme.
    Last edited by Lilalaune; 2010-05-18 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by nequam View Post
    I've found if you're not using the numeric code (I myself can't for my location) and instead use "city, country" look further down and change
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    to 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    and it'll work fine.
    Thank you for the Tip it works!

Cleared cache before when you had asked me to.
    What did you use to jailbreak? You may of said but I'm trying to find the link to the 5 people that reported this issue. Also did you try and reinstall winterboard. Have you attempted to install another theme? Any that went to winterboard without issues.

I'm finding this hard to troubleshoot as I cannot duplicate the lack of themes showing in winterboard.

I have the same problem. Two days ago, after upgrade of Srven OS. Even after restore, there is no 7OS in winterboard.

What did you use to jailbreak? You may of said but I'm trying to find the link to the 5 people that reported this issue. Also did you try and reinstall winterboard. Have you attempted to install another theme? Any that went to winterboard without issues.

I'm finding this hard to troubleshoot as I cannot duplicate the lack of themes showing in winterboard.
    I used Blackrain for the jailbreak. I have not tried to reinstall winterboard. I have installed many themes prior to this without issue.

Thanks

I might be way off but does the folder have the .theme extension?

Yes. All the themes have .theme

it works time after time with me and many others that I checked with. I was thinking it could be the respring.

The path the themes take for install is.

Var top level.
    Then stash
    then Themes
    inside Themes are 4.theme

var is top level due to the sbsettings theme included.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-18 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When I look at the Seven OS via Cydia it tells me with a ! in a triangle that the files installed to /var/stash

Not sure if that has anything to do with the issue.

Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast