Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

  1. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    For the people that are having install issues on the rock theme. Do you have sbsettings?
    Sure do! What's weird too is that as soon as I download the theme via Rock, it automatically changes the sbsettings screen.

    Rock replied to my log saying, "I am sorry that we can't help you with that. At Rock Your Phone we do provide access to most of the jailbroken community repositories such as winterboard. However, we do not manage those apps nor are we involved in the downloading process.

    You will have to contact winterboard or the app developer.

    Thanks,

    Tom Cross"
    Last edited by THE TECH; 2010-05-18 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Sure do! What's weird too is that as soon as I download the theme via Rock, it automatically changes the sbsettings screen.

    Rock replied to my log saying, "I am sorry that we can't help you with that. At Rock Your Phone we do provide access to most of the jailbroken community repositories such as winterboard. However, we do not manage those apps nor are we involved in the downloading process.

    You will have to contact winterboard or the app developer.

    Thanks,

    Tom Cross"
    What the heck??? so about 5 % of the users have this issue. Are you using WIFI? I need to try and find the common. I installed 4 time now. All using WIFI. Zero issues. Everything as it should be.

    Things I would try. Uninstall even know you dont see it in winterboard. respring. Clear cache in rock. Make sure you are logged in at rock with your rock id. install. respring. Look in winterboard.

    If that dosent work then I'm at a loss. I can send you the link to the themes and you can SSH or use ifile to install. Let me know. Sorry that you are having these issues.

  3. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    What the heck??? so about 5 % of the users have this issue. Are you using WIFI? I need to try and find the common. I installed 4 time now. All using WIFI. Zero issues. Everything as it should be.

    Things I would try. Uninstall even know you dont see it in winterboard. respring. Clear cache in rock. Make sure you are logged in at rock with your rock id. install. respring. Look in winterboard.

    If that dosent work then I'm at a loss. I can send you the link to the themes and you can SSH or use ifile to install. Let me know. Sorry that you are having these issues.
    Yes, I am using WIFI.

    I will try the above and report back momentarily.

    Update: Nothing new. Did everything you asked to the letter and still the same results. After the download, I respring and instantly the SevenOS respring background comes up and sbsettings is also changed as well yet still nothing under winterboard.
    Last edited by THE TECH; 2010-05-18 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by sowbeyman View Post
    Thanks Man I'm using 7 OS theme / Lock info /Fish Aquarium thats about it other things i created my own and got help with others
    are you saying the weather and all the other stuff on the lockscreen is included in OS7??

  5. #1085
    Are there any apps, programs or settings that should be deleted or are incompatible with this theme?

  6. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Are there any apps, programs or settings that should be deleted or are incompatible with this theme?
    Still trying to solve this. Only a handful have the issue. SBSettings was the addition and just icon and a few image changes. I'm going to delete my theme now and try to install using 3g. I'll report back in a few.

  7. #1087
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock45200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 87 Times in 44 Posts

    This is my version of it in FR Zooropalg for her thank you to weather Widgets

    Last edited by rock45200; 2010-05-18 at 09:45 PM.

  8. #1088
    Just deleted the theme and went back to install via 3g and it installed with no issue. Everything as it should. I did notice when installing it Rock said it was using cache. Did you try clearing cache? I'm now at a complete loss.

  9. #1089
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 60 Times in 43 Posts

    I got the theme working today without any problems and it was awesome! Then while I was browsing through the app store, it rebooted and I got stuck in that stupid loop again. I installed only the tweaks and apps that are required to run this theme and I still got problems. Could it be due to the fact that I used Spirit to JB? I can't think of anything that would cause the problem since I'm following the set up instructions perfectly. I'm restoring my phone (3rd time in 24 hours, lol) and I'll try to JB with Blackra1n this time I guess. Unless anyone has any other ideas about how to fix this? Sorry to kinda change the subject here but I just really want to get this working since it's such an amazing theme!

  10. #1090
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    are you saying the weather and all the other stuff on the lockscreen is included in OS7??
    No its not included

  11. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just deleted the theme and went back to install via 3g and it installed with no issue. Everything as it should. I did notice when installing it Rock said it was using cache. Did you try clearing cache? I'm now at a complete loss.
    Cleared cache before when you had asked me to.

  12. #1092
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    You must create an transparent Wallpaper (320x480) an put in the OS seven first page theme. Take the folder with the Wallpapers an copy into themes folder. Make sure you have selected in Bosspaper "use in Winterboard". Then respring and you see it runs :-)
    okey thanks but what should i put the name of transparent wallpaper default or something else

  13. #1093
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Osnabruck - Germany
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts

    @rock45200

    How have you change the weather description? I have problems to do it. I have changed all description in appleaccuweather.js but nothing is changed! Thx for your help!

    @sowbeyman

    the name is wallpaper.png

    You must overwrite the wallpaper in the theme.
    Last edited by Lilalaune; 2010-05-18 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by nequam View Post
    I've found if you're not using the numeric code (I myself can't for my location) and instead use "city, country" look further down and change
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    to 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    and it'll work fine.
    Thank you for the Tip it works!

  15. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Cleared cache before when you had asked me to.
    What did you use to jailbreak? You may of said but I'm trying to find the link to the 5 people that reported this issue. Also did you try and reinstall winterboard. Have you attempted to install another theme? Any that went to winterboard without issues.

    I'm finding this hard to troubleshoot as I cannot duplicate the lack of themes showing in winterboard.

  16. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just deleted the theme and went back to install via 3g and it installed with no issue. Everything as it should. I did notice when installing it Rock said it was using cache. Did you try clearing cache? I'm now at a complete loss.
    I have the same problem. Two days ago, after upgrade of Srven OS. Even after restore, there is no 7OS in winterboard.

  17. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    What did you use to jailbreak? You may of said but I'm trying to find the link to the 5 people that reported this issue. Also did you try and reinstall winterboard. Have you attempted to install another theme? Any that went to winterboard without issues.

    I'm finding this hard to troubleshoot as I cannot duplicate the lack of themes showing in winterboard.
    I used Blackrain for the jailbreak. I have not tried to reinstall winterboard. I have installed many themes prior to this without issue.

  18. #1098
    Green Apple cylon401's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    I might be way off but does the folder have the .theme extension?

  19. #1099
    Yes. All the themes have .theme

    it works time after time with me and many others that I checked with. I was thinking it could be the respring.

    The path the themes take for install is.

    Var top level.
    Then stash
    then Themes
    inside Themes are 4.theme

    var is top level due to the sbsettings theme included.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-18 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #1100
    When I look at the Seven OS via Cydia it tells me with a ! in a triangle that the files installed to /var/stash

    Not sure if that has anything to do with the issue.

Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •