Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Dexy Im not finished making it I just came up with an idea to keep the transparencies and everything. I prob wont have time to make it till this weekend though

can i get a wallpaper for the 1 page theme that says in this order

games
    apps
    comm (short for communications)
    tools

can i also get glyph icons for: Facebook and Twitter
    Last edited by Lilplaya2567; 2010-05-18 at 05:40 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilplaya2567 View Post
    can i get a wallpaper for the 1 page theme that says in this order

games
    apps
    comm (short for communications)
    tools

can i also get glyph icons for: Facebook and Twitter
    Made one with / one without Seven OS logo on it, just rename the one you want to Page0.png

Only have my own Facebook icon, others may have a better version and/or a Twitter one.

If there's any errors with alignment etc, apologies. I'm dead tired. >.<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -text-overlay1.png   -text-overlay2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nequam For This Useful Post:

Lilplaya2567 (2010-05-18)

Ok I have a few ideas on how to do the wedapanel.... The result will look better than these as this is just one image and I probably will do it without the logo so its easier to see the backgrounds.. do love the logo though
    Resized weather images in front of overlay: http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a...ritz/ontop.png
    Resized weather images behind overlay: http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a.../overlayed.png
    Normal sized (small) weather images ontop of background: http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a.../smallrain.png
    Normal sized (small) weather images ontop of panel (will delete panel image from wedapanel): http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a...neloverlay.png
    Im gonna have to be able to perfectly align the last 2 though but the last is prob my best choice

Default Need help with the 1-Page
    I am sorry to waste your time asking such a dumb question, but I really like your theme and would like to know how to get it working correctly. I am currently using winterboard to apply the Seven OS theme and cannot seem to get the rows/columns aligned as I have seen on the previews. I have tried using five column & Iblank but it is still off. Are there any other programs you use to arrange the icons and make the 1-page work. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Ok heres what one looks like lined up and then heres a screenshot of what it looks like with the static images.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a...ritz/wiper.png
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a...z/IMG_2022.png

Deranger5

go to my site at www.zgraphix.us on the first page scroll down. You'll see a winterboard layout and setup screenshot including the tweaks you need.

Sounds like you need fiveirow from the macciti sourse and five icon dock you can use infinidock if you want. Hope this helps.

dang!... my idea will never work.... see attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -12-background-w-panel.gif  

Z do you think you or K could make the LS overlay in only 256 colors without looking messed up like the one in my gif?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Z do you think you or K could make the LS overlay in only 256 colors without looking messed up like the one in my gif?
    I have no idea how I could do that? You got me confused? Maybe K can when he jumps onboard this theme.

Whats the matter with what you got? Looks pretty good!

hi, I am trying to add springjumps to this theme. but I am stuck at adding page1.png. I need something like attached png for Page1, page2 and so on, which i think i have to cut out the clock and calendar widget so they can be shown and remove the red part
    anyways I cannot find any psd in the package that i can use to get it....
    so...can someone help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page.png  

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I have no idea how I could do that? You got me confused? Maybe K can when he jumps onboard this theme.
    That's ok if you dont think you can do that. Its just that in order for me to use it as the background image behind the weather images in the animated gifs I'm using to make an animated weather LS it can only contain 256 colors

It doesnt look that bad in the gif though and I might be able to live with it like that in exchange for animated weather but maybe if there was a little less shadow around the edges it would show up better because that seems to be the only area that doesnt look as good
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-18 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, read all 72 pages and I guess I am the only one with this issue. Bought the app via Rock and it doesn't come up on my theme list on winterboard. Tried reinstalling, deleting then installing again but nothing so far. I downloaded all the associated apps for the theme to work but the most that happens is the sbssettings portion of the them works but nothing else. Any thoughts?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Finally have the bottom glass along the lines of how I want it to look when using infinidock.

Now... for some sleep! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -7os1pgdraft.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I think the request was to have categoriesSB open on springboard so the bosspapers show. I could be wrong. I'll release the full psd with layer style of glass and tabs as soon as the V5 final is released. I'l looking at this weekend for the final. Not to many changes. Just little fixes here and there. Oh. I also added a lockscreens theme the same as the clockhide theme now but able to change image in oval with camera roll image.

The seven System font was ported by Bars. He will release it to Cydia/Rock when he complete's the lockclock and calc/dialer port. The System font has been ported and was released in the V4 beta.
    I bought the theme from Rock but i am not a beta tester on this one so I guess I will just have to wait.

I'm not to sure why some people are having install issues with the rock theme. I run the rock theme to make sure it's current. I had no issue updating. But like I do with all the themes I update I delete the theme first. Respring. Install. Respring.

Can people that updated to 1.1 let me know if they had success? And if anyone had the install issue were they able to finally get it installed?

For people having install issues please send your log to Rock.

Sent my log. Hopefully someone will shed some light on this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    sowbeyman,

What programs are you using in your lockscreen? They look very functional.

thanks

tpdtopcop
    that looks decent right

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    sowbeyman,

What programs are you using in your lockscreen? They look very functional.

thanks

tpdtopcop

Thanks Man I'm using 7 OS theme / Lock info /Fish Aquarium thats about it other things i created my own and got help with others

For the people that are having install issues on the rock theme. Do you have sbsettings?

Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast