Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

seven on rock is 1.1 and yes that's beta v4.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

enuru999 (2010-07-08)

Z, in a selfish way I'm sorry that you might not be themeing for the iPhone anymore or for a while. On the other, good luck in your iPad journey, I have no doubts will be very successful. I'm going to flame your weblog with "is he back yet? huh? are we there yet, did Z just come back...yet?" if you become a stranger. LOL. No, seriously...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably a dumb question, but I installed the update and don't notice any difference, perhaps I need to de-select the theme and reselect it or reboot.

Failed to noticed that Rock cached the update and I had to go back and install it. I knew it had to be something simple.

Keep up the great work @Z, this one is really good.
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2010-05-18 at 09:55 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This theme is awesome! Great work guys! I just have a little problem though. After installing this and all the tweeks/apps that it needs to run correctly, every time I download a new app from cydia, my phone goes into the reboot loop and will stay that way until I SSH to my phone and manually delete the app that I just installed. Could this have anything to do with this theme? Does anyone know why it is doing this?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Z + K I no longer need the request. I figured out the best solution to preserve the quality and transparency while having the gifs. Ok I have it all figured out now. With wedapanel I also use the skyimage mod which displays wallpapers that change based on weather and time of day and show up behind the wedapanel. I will then use the skyimage wallpaper as the background for my gifs and overlay the gifs ontop of it so it looks like the background is animated and then place the overlay from the theme over each gif. Then I'll just change the code for skyimage to .gif instead of .png. This would actually make it so I dont have to get rid of the transparency on the wedapanel itself because the weather is overlaying the wallpaper in the background.

Then I can just delete the weather images and wahla amazing animated weather LS with transparencies and wallpapers that change based on time of day and it all matches the theme with the awesome overlay
    You have succsesful config the animated weather with wedapanel??......How it look's??

Hello,

First of all compliments on this awsome theme! Now for the bad part...Rock wont let me download it!
    As soon as I press $ 2,99 Rock exits to the springboard without any error.
    Are more people experiencing this or am I doing something terribly wrong here?

Things tried:
    - power off iPhone and power on
    - uninstall rock with Cydia and reinstall it with Cydia + soft reset + full update

Any ideas?
    -------------------
    Nevermind, after creating a rock ID it worked, so I was doing something wrong, but Rock App failed to mention it
    Anyways, again awsome work!!!

Ps: The screenshots do not do this team justice, it is gorgeous!
    Last edited by chaosz911; 2010-05-18 at 12:06 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosz911 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

Awesome theme! but one prob when I modify var local in configureme.js to (Beirut, Lebanon) I don't get the weather instead a 0 and - are shown any idea ?
    Last edited by Techno_Man; 2010-05-18 at 12:16 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Techno_Man For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

WallpaperBot has left the building.
    Don't know if he'll be back, but these are the last locksrceen wallpapers.
    One has a little tribute to Z.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaperbot7.png   -wallpaperbot8.png  
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-05-18 at 12:11 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
    This theme is awesome! Great work guys! I just have a little problem though. After installing this and all the tweeks/apps that it needs to run correctly, every time I download a new app from cydia, my phone goes into the reboot loop and will stay that way until I SSH to my phone and manually delete the app that I just installed. Could this have anything to do with this theme? Does anyone know why it is doing this?
    Nothing in the theme that could cause a reboot loop. what's the new app you downloaded that caused the loop?

Quote Originally Posted by sowbeyman View Post
    This theme Rocks ones again Special thanks to zausser/K.Nitsua

my iphone looks like this CHECK THIS OUT HOPE U LIKE IT

YouTube - My IPHONE 3GS
    sowbeyman,

What programs are you using in your lockscreen? They look very functional.

thanks

tpdtopcop

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Man View Post
    Awesome theme! but one prob when I modify var local in configureme.js to (Beirut, Lebanon) I don't get the weather instead a 0 and - are shown any idea ?
    I've found if you're not using the numeric code (I myself can't for my location) and instead use "city, country" look further down and change
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    to 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    and it'll work fine.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nequam For This Useful Post:

Techno_Man (2010-05-18)

Thanks

@Z, it has happened a few times. First it was iFile, then it was Make it Mine, and it happened one other time time but I don't remember which app it was that I downloaded. It's weird because these are all apps that I have had before with no problems...

Thanks

Can someone please clean up ALL the shaded areas/boxes for weather, calendar etc (mostly on the right side and at the bottom of the image). I am trying to use this image for category background. Thank You for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue.png  

^^^ this won't work. If you so to say clean up those boxes so you can have no background in CategoriesSB then you won't be able to see the weather clock and date on the springboard. It'll be washes out. I could have the glass and teal buttons as part of page1 but the shaded boxes will need to stay on the wallpaper.

As for the respring loop. I'm still not sure why you are having this trouble. Does anyone else have this issue?

I meant to say page0 not page1. Anyway I'll see what that looks like but that will still show weather clock in categories and all shaded boxes.

I guess I could make the bottom glass and shaded area a true dock. Then that are will be solved. I'll mess around tonight to see how it works out and looks.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-18 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-05-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    ^^^ this won't work. If you so to say clean up those boxes so you can have no background in CategoriesSB then you won't be able to see the weather clock and date on the springboard. It'll be washes out. I could have the glass and teal buttons as part of page1 but the shaded boxes will need to stay on the wallpaper.

As for the respring loop. I'm still not sure why you are having this trouble. Does anyone else have this issue?

I meant to say page0 not page1. Anyway I'll see what that looks like but that will still show weather clock in categories and all shaded boxes.

I guess I could make the bottom glass and shaded area a true dock. Then that are will be solved. I'll mess around tonight to see how it works out and looks.
    I think (not sure) what SP wants is like the second attached image but with the sky background and grass (these are my current Page0 and category folder backgrounds).

I could make them, but don't have the original grass and sky images to put in there. As it is I cobbled mine together with cut and paste from the various images in the theme so I could make a new glass tab! lol

Any tips/directions for how to make the glass tabs Zausser? I'd love to make mine look closer to yours (they're much crisper) whilst trying different shapes.
    (am currently redoing the bottom glass dock for infinidock use)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -background.png  
    Last edited by nequam; 2010-05-18 at 04:37 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to nequam For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-05-18)

Thanks

Thanks Z!
    I guess I was not clear enough. I don't wan't anything complicated. Just the background with Maroon arch. I have one for the "grass" version. See attached images. Just trying to get the same thing for my "blue" theme. It has nothing to do with my Page0, just the background for categorySB, don't need weather etc in my category folders. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -category.png   -original.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nequam View Post
    I think (not sure) what SP wants is like the second attached image but with the sky background and grass (these are my current Page0 and category folder backgrounds).

I could make them, but don't have the original grass and sky images to put in there. As it is I cobbled mine together with cut and paste from the various images in the theme so I could make a new glass tab! lol

Any tips/directions for how to make the glass tabs Zausser? I'd love to make mine look closer to yours (they're much crisper) whilst trying different shapes.
    Thanks! Yes, image#2 but for the image I posted in the original post above (kind of light blue with little grass at the bottom. Thanks again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Seven Font
    The clockhide lock and one page springboard was made to work with the default or seven theme font. Use of other fonts may require changes.
    Is there a Seven theme package for Fontswap that I haven't found?? I installed it into photoshop and have been using the one from the psd/overlay package but I would like to have it in my phone as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nequam View Post

I think the request was to have categoriesSB open on springboard so the bosspapers show. I could be wrong. I'll release the full psd with layer style of glass and tabs as soon as the V5 final is released. I'l looking at this weekend for the final. Not to many changes. Just little fixes here and there. Oh. I also added a lockscreens theme the same as the clockhide theme now but able to change image in oval with camera roll image.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    Is there a Seven theme package for Fontswap that I haven't found?? I installed it into photoshop and have been using the one from the psd/overlay package but I would like to have it in my phone as well. Thanks.
    The seven System font was ported by Bars. He will release it to Cydia/Rock when he complete's the lockclock and calc/dialer port. The System font has been ported and was released in the V4 beta.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-18 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

nequam (2010-05-18), SPPassion (2010-05-18), whsnnnd (2010-05-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think the request was to have categoriesSB open on springboard so the bosspapers show. I could be wrong. I'll release the full psd with layer style of glass and tabs as soon as the V5 final is released. I'l looking at this weekend for the final. Not to many changes. Just little fixes here and there. Oh. I also added a lockscreens theme the same as the clockhide theme now but able to change image in oval with camera roll image.
    You, sir, are a legend! Cheers!

I'll keep practicing with my glass styles and work on other tidbits until then. Still not sure where I want to put the clock/date on my final layout, but it won't be the bottom dock (I'm thinking of putting the SevenOS logo etched under the infinidock).

Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast