Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

  1. #1021
    What's Jailbreak? Ali_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sowbeyman View Post
    this theme rocks ones again special thanks to zausser/k.nitsua

    my iphone looks like this check this out hope u like it

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrx2a6-tviq


    very nice i like that fish tank is it included in this theme also ?

  2. #1022
    my sevenOS font has the clock on clockhide sitting a little high as well.

  3. #1023
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    z, no more iphone themes?!? what about when the iphone 4g hd appears? your gonna be missed...good luck to you tho

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-05-18)

  5. #1024
    Z is leavin themin so this will be last post as I am now driving over cliff

    Poor cliff that had to hurt
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-18 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-05-18)

  7. #1025
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    lol @ floppy

  8. #1026

  9. #1027
    Don't go Zausser , we love you

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-05-18)

  11. #1028
    whatever, just leave already, so i dont have to change themes every 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Everything is ok with the original css and the Seven OS and system fonts.
    Now my system font was messed up with my edited css.

    OMG! The WallpaperBot has turned on me

    wim, i would like to see you do a full theme based off of this
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-18 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #1029
    Floppy your a funny dude man. I agree changing themes all the time. When u think this theme is it they come out with something better.

  13. #1030
    dang huge flaw in my whole idea to get an image behind the weather that matches the theme.... it can only contain 256 colors because thats all gifs could handle....

    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab214/igritz/15.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -15.gif  
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-18 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #1031
    anyone think they could make something to match the theme in 256 colors? Image size is 240x200 pixels

  15. #1032
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    can someone post the respring png page i lost it

    can someone post the respring png please page i lost it
    Last edited by sowbeyman; 2010-05-18 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #1033
    Rest easy, Z. Rest easy and take some time for yourself.

    sowbeyman: Just pull the PNG from the SBSettings Theme folder, from either the archive you got for donating, or reinstall via Rock.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarlath For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-05-18)

  18. #1034
    I was kinda hoping Z would help finish up iOS home/pro with K but its cool you relax Z you did tons of work and we all appreciate it (:

    Anyone know of a way to make a nice looking image that matches this theme using only 256 colors?

  19. #1035
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    I was kinda hoping Z would help finish up iOS home/pro with K but its cool you relax Z you did tons of work and we all appreciate it (:

    Anyone know of a way to make a nice looking image that matches this theme using only 256 colors?
    We still are going to finish up iOS Home, but that's just taking care of unfinished business.

    As far as making brand new themes though, we are pretty much taking a hiatus.
    #eli7e revived me

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-05-18)

  21. #1036
    What's Jailbreak? Laquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is this theme in Cydia, I only see the SB settings.

  22. #1037
    Default please help
    Hi,Guys,i have this on my iphone...whats wrong,please help!thx. for a answer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picturesiphone.jpg  

  23. #1038
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laquita View Post
    Is this theme in Cydia, I only see the SB settings.
    The theme itself is on the Rock Store.

    Quote Originally Posted by bazillus View Post
    Hi,Guys,i have this on my iphone...whats wrong,please help!thx. for a answer!
    It looks like the standard springboard is still in place and the proper tweaks have not been installed or activated.

    Please read the instructions here: HOME
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-18 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    enuru999 (2010-07-08)

  25. #1039
    Incidentally, saw SevenOS v2.1 show on Rock. I take it that was Beta 4?

  26. #1040
    Z + K I no longer need the request. I figured out the best solution to preserve the quality and transparency while having the gifs. Ok I have it all figured out now. With wedapanel I also use the skyimage mod which displays wallpapers that change based on weather and time of day and show up behind the wedapanel. I will then use the skyimage wallpaper as the background for my gifs and overlay the gifs ontop of it so it looks like the background is animated and then place the overlay from the theme over each gif. Then I'll just change the code for skyimage to .gif instead of .png. This would actually make it so I dont have to get rid of the transparency on the wedapanel itself because the weather is overlaying the wallpaper in the background.

    Then I can just delete the weather images and wahla amazing animated weather LS with transparencies and wallpapers that change based on time of day and it all matches the theme with the awesome overlay

    K you say you guys are gonna finish up iOS home but I thought Z said this was his last theme?

    The only prob with my idea though is that the animated weather images are smaller than the weather images in the wallpapers
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-18 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2010-05-18), enuru999 (2010-07-08)

Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •