Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1952

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

1000!!! DAMNIT IM LATE lol

Hey K when you start workin on this theme could you finally make it so that the walls change based on time of day and weather? Animations are cool 2 (:

But seriously K and Z i sent both you guys emails and asked here twice... My request on pg 62 (3rd to last i believe). I really need you to make an image to go behind the gifs to complete my wedapanel animated LS with changing backgrounds overlayed w/ 7OS overlay. Maybe if you could help me get the time to show up in the wedapanel code itd be appreciated

Oh and I like how you just updated the zgraphix.us site yet I still dont see twilight neostyle on the site
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-17 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-17)

^
    it's the iNitsua Z link that you want for twilight

^yeah but im talking about twilight NEOSTYLE... You know the one with the cool animations.. Its not on the site

Dude. Snow. I put a tone of hours into my themes and site along with working a 60 hour work week job and being a single dad. If I don't get to something I'm very sorry. I also get over 50 emails a day theme related and it's takes time to answer those as well. Oh. Don't get me started about my pm box. Overloaded. Guess that's why this' my last public iPhone theme. at some point I'll try and get to eveyones request. But I need to get my final theme out before then.

Hope you understand and thank you for the support!

I edited the LockScreen.css from the 7OS-Z Clockhide theme.
    The clock was not aligned, off by 2px.

Before:

After:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I edited the LockScreen.css from the 7OS-Z Clockhide theme.
    The clock was not aligned, off by 2px.

Before:

After:
    But whats that now do to the standard and seven font?

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Dude. Snow. I put a tone of hours into my themes and site along with working a 60 hour work week job and being a single dad. If I don't get to something I'm very sorry. I also get over 50 emails a day theme related and it's takes time to answer those as well. Oh. Don't get me started about my pm box. Overloaded. Guess that's why this' my last public iPhone theme. at some point I'll try and get to eveyones request. But I need to get my final theme out before then.

Hey I dont mean you have to make it for me that quick I mean either you or K was definately on when I made the request and I sent you both the email so I was just getting a little annoyed that you didnt give me any response when you were responding to other people. No big deal though I just wanted to make sure you actually acknoledged my request and were ignoring it. Just get to it whenever you can. I'll try to make one myself in the meantime... lol prob not gonna be successful but I want to get better in PS.

But whats that now do to the standard and seven font?
    Didn't know it was the font

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Didn't know it was the font
    Can you restore your system font and tell me if it's messed up?

Can you restore your system font and tell me if it's messed up?
    Everything is ok with the original css and the Seven OS and system fonts.
    Now my system font was messed up with my edited css.

OMG! The WallpaperBot has turned on me

Last edited by wim66; 2010-05-17 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

That wallpaperbot would be perfect for the new puppet warp feature in CS5

Z
    Take a break for awhile but you gotta come back to us sometime with something new. You and K are the only themes Ive ever used . Anyway youll be missed by alot of people while gone. Single dad also so I def understand. Thanks for everything youve done here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

Wait so Z your leaving finishing iOS home/pro to K?

Default Categories background
    How does this look for a categories background while using bosspaper?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0013.png   -img_0014.png  
    Last edited by Fontme; 2010-05-18 at 12:33 AM.

wim66.

Those shots are sick! Nice my friend.

Yes. I'm taking a long break after I get out the v5 final. K will then pick up Seven OS.

And yes this will be my last iPhone theme.

I'm getting a ipad in a week but already have some of the stock UI images and want to spend some time learning them so I can port over some of the themes

Can't say for sure as if I'll even want to spend the few months it'll take to learn and port over a complete theme.

The images in the ipad are pretty diff and the roots are as well. Also for some reason some of the pixel dimensions don't make sense. Maybe it will when I have a ipad to cross referance. Time will tell.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-18), SPPassion (2010-05-18), wim66 (2010-05-18)

Damn! wanted to stay away from the iPad, but if you guys gonna theme it I must have one

22. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

RIP ZausserPhone Themes I know what you mean the images are for the most part different for the ipad man it's annoying me haha, and some images still wont theme

24. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This theme Rocks ones again Special thanks to zausser/K.Nitsua

my iphone looks like this CHECK THIS OUT HOPE U LIKE IT

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrx2A6-tvIQ[/ame]
    Last edited by sowbeyman; 2010-05-18 at 01:38 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sowbeyman For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wim66.

Those shots are sick! Nice my friend.

Yes. I'm taking a long break after I get out the v5 final. K will then pick up Seven OS.

And yes this will be my last iPhone theme.

I'm getting a ipad in a week but already have some of the stock UI images and want to spend some time learning them so I can port over some of the themes

Can't say for sure as if I'll even want to spend the few months it'll take to learn and port over a complete theme.

The images in the ipad are pretty diff and the roots are as well. Also for some reason some of the pixel dimensions don't make sense. Maybe it will when I have a ipad to cross referance. Time will tell.
    Take a break. You guys have been putting lot of hours and I do appreciate all your hardwork. You just have to promise to comeback at somepoint
    Great Work!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SPPassion For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-18)

Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast