Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Bad News.. No sleep. Good News... I'm complete with seven OS. I'm sending K.nitsua the themes as I type this.
    He will update the first post with these images as well. I have way toooo many hours in this project so I hope a few of you like.

Here's a few of the UIImages & Bundles from Seven.

The Image above is running a Clockhide slave theme.
    I have the time and date in the glass slide bar. Neat trick.
    The right image is SnowCoverPro Skin. Thanks to iPhonerookie for editing the .plist for me.

The in theme LockScreen does not require ClockHide.
    Color changed SBSetting skin to flow with the theme.

The Dreaded Calculator. All themeres HATE it. Me like it!

Someone say Splash Screens? I got your splash screen...
    (That was for you floppy_joe)
    I'll have a Overlay psd for those who want to try and make more then what's included in the theme.
    Also I'll supply a Lockbackground Overlay in the kit.

Don't like to much Burgundy in the UI?
    Then You can use the Gray 7OS UI slave theme.
    Bottom Bar in Safari above.

Time for me to go on my Vacation for themeing.... ttyl

Z

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-09), Evrongun (2010-05-18), iphonerookie (2010-05-09), metaserph (2010-05-08)

Absolutely beautiful!! Your themes just keep getting more and more amazing! Im thinking that once their all released I'll use iOS home edition with 7OS UI and iNZ icons colored modded for burgandy and iNZ Neostyle awesome LS and possible color mod it some stuff in iOS and and the LS to get them to look rite with the burgandy. That way I'll get the best of all of them. (and my battery will get the worst of all of them lol). Now all I want is the animated weather for iOS and bosspaper for individual pages in iOS

Oh and K what did you have in mind for the springboard in 7OS? Oh and could you guys make sure you include as many psds as possible in the release so I can make my combo mod?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-08 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

wow i dont even know which one to choose

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    hahaha, man i just finished my RN program, pinning is monday. you will not have time ....
    First of all an awesome theme. Secondly, good to see so many people related to nursing. Approx 12-13 years ago, when I did my
    BSN, there were only 2 male nurses in a class of 30. Glad to see more folks (esp men) are interested in nsg program.

Back to theme, any idea of ETA and price?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    wow i dont even know which one to choose
    Choose all of them ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    First of all an awesome theme. Secondly, good to see so many people related to nursing. Approx 12-13 years ago, when I did my
    BSN, there were only 2 male nurses in a class of 30. Glad to see more folks (esp men) are interested in nsg program.

Back to theme, any idea of ETA and price?
    Yeah, I'm relieved that I've made it into the program. It was RIDICULOUSLY competitive - and this is coming from a guy who was Pre-Med bound, lol.

As far as ETA and price: Chances are the price will be 2.99, similar to iNitsua Z Twilight; and Steve has just finished his part of Seven OS and I will begin my work on it this week. Maybe we'll release in 2 weeks, depending on my allotted time.

First post images updated.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-09 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-05-10)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Choose all of them ^_^

Yeah, I'm relieved that I've made it into the program. It was RIDICULOUSLY competitive - and this is coming from a guy who was Pre-Med bound, lol.

As far as ETA and price: Chances are the price will be 2.99, similar to iNitsua Z Twilight; and Steve has just finished his part of Seven OS and I will begin my work on it this week. Maybe we'll release in 2 weeks, depending on my allotted time.

First post images updated.
    i know how it is too man...i'm in the nursing program as well and for a while i thought it might be easier to win the lottery than get accepted. i had a 3.9 GPA, PERFECT CNET scores and verrrry high TEAS Test scores and i STILL didn't get in my first try....waited a semester and bam i was in...crazy how competitive....there are reasons for why such high achieviers like myself get declined but i dont need to start a racial war over it despite the truth in everything behind it. Oh well, money here i come! After RN....CRNA can you say national average starting base pay of $189,000/year? ROFL!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i know how it is too man...i'm in the nursing program as well and for a while i thought it might be easier to win the lottery than get accepted. i had a 3.9 GPA, PERFECT CNET scores and verrrry high TEAS Test scores and i STILL didn't get in my first try....waited a semester and bam i was in...crazy how competitive....there are reasons for why such high achieviers like myself get declined but i dont need to start a racial war over it despite the truth in everything behind it. Oh well, money here i come! After RN....CRNA can you say national average starting base pay of $189,000/year? ROFL!!!
    Yeah, man. I almost gave up. I was about to enter my 3rd year of pre-med when I decided to reapply for the RN program. I applied the first time over a year ago...

I didn't believe it when my mother had texted me when she received the letter that I got accepted. I usually don't cuss at my mom, but I texted back "Bullsh*t". I was THAT shocked, lol.

I'm already ready Nursing Fundamentals so that when I'm in the program it will just be a review. I've gotten most of my books already, and the semester doesn't start for me until August 22nd.

Waiting for August 22nd is going to KILL me... it's like watching a doomsday clock... I'm not worried about the material as, like you, I've been an overachiever (who made bad decisions *cough* engagement *cough cough*). I'm worried about the stress. To be honest, I can't wait to get all these hardcore theming behind me and return to normalcy, lol.

Although, if I know myself well, I'm sure I'll miss it and return to it. It's like a freakin' drug! Lol.
    #eli7e revived me

i know man, same for me...my program starts at the end of august as well. lol cant wait.....in it for the money!!!!!!!!!!! and job security..as long as our lovely president doesn't mesh all nurses into one pot and have them all trained to do the same job (CNA, LPN, RN, etc) and be paid the same to do away with paying LPNs and RNs the higher salaries and reduce nursing shortages if every nurse is qualified the same. i DOUBT it'll happen, and i hope it doesn't cuz thats what separates us nurses....

quick breakdown:

CNA = Certified Nurse A-s-s-wiper lol

LPN = Low Paid Nurse

RN = Rich Nurse

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-09)

Thanks

^lol

Good night guys.
    #eli7e revived me

Damn this theme is niiiiiiccccceeee.

I'm anticipated this one.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenjari For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-09)

I just still cant believe how incredible the graphics are in this theme. K and Z are just the most dedicated guys out there and even though i already donated for iOS and iNZ Im gonna donate again for this and neostyle because they deserve it for all their hard work and dedication to the theming community

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't Wait Fir The Release

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-09)

i'm lovin' the new images
    definitely gonna try out this theme after Twilight Neostyle

21. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-09)

So I had OCD last night and decided to make some auto create icons and I one page theme. I also updated the Chatkit to flow a bit better with the theme. So I guess you can say the themes are complete. K.Nitsua will still make additional icon sets and use his crazy skills for a springboard and lockscreen. This was to hold me over until he can get to it. Let me know what you think and I may even start beta testing what I got as of now.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-10), Dexy88 (2010-05-10), Maarten16 (2010-05-10), SnowLeo (2010-05-10)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to libertine81 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Thanks

love, hate to be beta tester of that is possible. thank you

j'adore , hate d'etre beta testeur , des que se sera possible . merci

I'm double checking the Package. Should have it ready within 30 min. Then I'll let you know. As talked about this theme is a complete build ground up and I'm going to ask for a donation amount for beta testers. All testers will receive all update and final release.

As all my theme I give free to ALL Mods and gold title Theme Creators. Thanks for understanding.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, no problem, how much is the donation?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Wowww, that looks amaaazing!
    Will donate as soon as I can

31. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-09)

Lining up to beta test, let us know where to donate!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-09)

Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast