Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where is the status bar image stored? It kinda needs to be updated >.> (Ohter than that though, I think it's a good start to my page0.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0336.png  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Anyone know how to reposition the backgrounder badge?

Made a couple more pages which leaves the dock and grassy foreground.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page1mod.png   -page2mod.png   -page3mod.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-16)

anyone know how to make the battery show up when the phone is connected to the computer?

Thanks

EDIT: ok..still can't find the status bar. I've replaced like 3 of them and it still isn't updating
    Last edited by Wolftamer; 2010-05-16 at 03:49 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolftamer For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-16)

made some bosspapers with some images I purchased. BossPaper rocks with this theme! I'm happy now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png   -5.png   -6.png   -7.png   -8.png  

-9.png   -10.png   -11.png  

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

battlecrushr (2010-05-16), s1l3nt (2010-05-16), SPPassion (2010-05-16), wim66 (2010-05-16), ziggy7 (2010-05-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

awesome

There's four bars in the seven os theme. Statusbar in main theme folder and com.apple.springboard. And FST_BG and FSO_BG in com.apple.springboard.

The battery will not show in any theme running HTML on the lockscreen. Uncheck the clockhide lockscreen theme and you'll see the battery while charging.

For the backgrounder badge just make the png larger so you can move it.

I posted glyph icons to replace the in theme ones when running alternate images in the one page theme. Posted last night or very early this morning.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-16 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    made some bosspapers with some images I purchased. BossPaper rocks with this theme! I'm happy now.

veryy nice i wanna be happy too how can i use this pics for bosspaper? i havnt used bosspaper for a long time

Thanks

So much work to do on the rest, but the first page looks good! hehe.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0337.png  

By request, Wallpapers with Italian text labels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-ita1.png   -wallpaper-ita2.png   -wallpaper-ita3.png   -wallpaper-ita4.png   -wallpaper-ita5.png   -wallpaper-ita6.png  

Very nice wallpaper Zauss, thanks. Can you make a version without the grass? Please...

Guess before anyone inquires if you want to use bosspaper with mine or other images in the one page theme do this.

Put all images in a folder on your desktop. Name the folder something like 7OS bosspapers. Ssh that folder to themes. Don't check this in winterboard. Now make a transparent 320x480 Wallpaper.png and place it in the 7OS-1 page theme. Rename the in theme Wallpaper to .bak first.

Now go into bosspaper app and press the folders button. Then add a folder. Select winterboard and add the bosspaper folder you just made.

Also make sure you have under winterboard on in bosspaper. Adjust the bosspaper setting to your liking and finaly enable. When you close bosspaper it'll respring. Enjoy!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-16), metaserph (2010-05-16), s1l3nt (2010-05-16), SnowLeo (2010-05-16), wim66 (2010-05-16)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just had to have a couple more icons on the main page, so I've had a play in Photoshop. This is what I have thus far for what I want on my phone.
    (and forgive the jagged Facebook and TweetDeck icons, they were first attempts)

Anyone care to point me to which file I edit to move the clock/date downwards please? (I'm a modding newbie)!

And forgive me Zausser, for my butchering of those glass docks, I just can't get them the same as the originals! lol

You did a good job.

I use infinidock with my one page theme. I put cydia. Rock and my few web clips in the dock. That way I have a true one page theme. Works pretty nice. This is my first time using a one page theme and I'm liking the ease of use.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-05-16)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Haha cheers. Once I've had a little more practice with photoshop I'll have another stab at them. After an afternoon rebuilding those docks and that maroon cut-away on the left, I have a whole new level of respect for people who make themes from scratch!

I hadn't even thought of using infinidock, that's a sweet idea!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Anyone know how to reposition the Backgrounder badge?

^^^ I already answered that question. make the png canvas larger. Then move the image inside.

Thanks

You did a good job.

I use infinidock with my one page theme. I put cydia. Rock and my few web clips in the dock. That way I have a true one page theme. Works pretty nice. This is my first time using a one page theme and I'm liking the ease of use.
    Great Idea!! Thanks for sharing your idea. I have infinidock and did not even think about using with this theme
    Thanks!

Guess before anyone inquires if you want to use bosspaper with mine or other images in the one page theme do this.

Put all images in a folder on your desktop. Name the folder something like 7OS bosspapers. Ssh that folder to themes. Don't check this in winterboard. Now make a transparent 320x480 Wallpaper.png and place it in the 7OS-1 page theme. Rename the in theme Wallpaper to .bak first.

Now go into bosspaper app and press the folders button. Then add a folder. Select winterboard and add the bosspaper folder you just made.

Also make sure you have under winterboard on in bosspaper. Adjust the bosspaper setting to your liking and finaly enable. When you close bosspaper it'll respring. Enjoy!
    ...and for n00bies, like me...don't forget to check "under winterboard" otherwise date and weather won't showup atleast in my case
    Last edited by SPPassion; 2010-05-16 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SPPassion For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-16)

Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast