Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

can someone make some statusnotifier icons for this theme? it would be appreciated (:

and could someone tell me what I have to name the statusbars and where to put them to make them show up inapp?

wait so are Z and K eventually make it so the wallpapers in the theme will change based on weather and time of day? is rook maybe doing this??
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-16 at 03:35 AM.

I just had to update my WallpaperBot again

Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-16)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The Robot dropped his Seven and is trying to pick it up. Nice Wim!...or am I reading too much into it...lol...Outstanding!!

does anyone like this status notifier icon? I'm not too good at makin sutff like this... basically just changed the color of the other
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can anyone tell me where the Safari P goes that Z posted earlier? SnowLeo that looks good!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-16)

ok bumped up the image one pixel to make it align better... lol my OCDness and named one FSO so it shows up inapp and on SB these go in com.apple.springboard btw.
    Woah... thats weird... for the second time grip (growl notifications 4 iphone) just put my iphone into safe mode... thats never happened before

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Earlier, someone had an issue not being able to change the Backgrounder badge. Does anyone remember the fix? I went into Applications/Backgrounder and changed the badge, but it still shows as the stock wheel.

Just found out why Z chose not to have the statusbars show up inapp.... they just never show up right and the font screws them up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2007.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Earlier, someone had an issue not being able to change the Backgrounder badge. Does anyone remember the fix? I went into Applications/Backgrounder and changed the badge, but it still shows as the stock wheel.
    I forget who posted the backgrounder badge but whoever did they named it correctly and you just put it in com.apple.springboard

Yep that was me. I've changed that badge in there for five themes. I think with the new backgrounder updates something is stopping it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks guys...Giving it a try now...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Name the badge Backgrounder_Badge.png and place it in /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5245129

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Not working...I have an older version of Backgrounder. Gonna install that and try again

Disregard this message...Everything is fine. Thanks
    Last edited by Chuckd610; 2010-05-16 at 04:53 AM.

Anyone know about Safari P

Just changed the color of the arrows on the weda panel widget I use with this theme... much better. lol my OCDs drivin me nuts today (:

if only I could make good quality animated gifs without a background for animated weather to put in the wedapanel box then I would be satisfied...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2008.png  

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Here's my Page1+, it leaves the dock untouched.

Hey Wim, can you do this with the water Wallpaper. Regards

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Name the badge Backgrounder_Badge.png and place it in /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5245129
    That worked perfectly!...I was able to change the badge to a dot, now I want to move it to the right a little. Will post screenshot to show you what I mean.

I want to move the badge a little to the right so it is closer to the icon. Not sure which file to alter. Does anyone know which file?

Last edited by Chuckd610; 2010-05-16 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Someone just PMed me asking for 1-page dock icons for music and videos... I think they turned out all right

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-16), Lilplaya2567 (2010-05-16), nequam (2010-05-18)

SnowLeo
    think you can do one of them 1page apps from the GoogleVoice app? Thanks!!

Thanks Snow. I just got the same pm. But for photos as well?

The safari P. Png goes in com.apple.safari. In bundles. It needs to get renamed. Double check but I think it's gray_gradient_portrait.png
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-16 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast