Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Z/K are you guys ever gonna try to fix the weathericon statusbar alignment issue?
    K hasn't started with seven yet. All me. Whats up with weathericon status bar alignment? Noting I added to this theme would alter weather icon. I have no plist or images in com.apple.springboard. Maybe if you post a screenshot I can help trouble shoot your issue but my guess is you have another theme checked in Winterboard other then Seven OS or it's slaves.

here you go.... both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-16), sargd66 (2010-05-16)

Seven has slaves, that sounds...sexy!

Thank you Z!

Quote Originally Posted by romayojr View Post
    ^^Those look nice. May I have the psd pls?
    I posted the overlays and psd on pg. 48 post #720 (at bottom of page)

I forgot a few icons. (liveclock and weather ones go in com.apple.springboard)

Edit: LiveClock should have a capital C
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-16 at 02:44 AM.

Soooo z this water wallpaper...is there just a plain blank 320x480 of it I can use to put it behind my stuff for my wallpaper layout?as well as the time of day wallpapers you'll be using?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh sweet! The icons changed? They look sick. Too bad I can't upgrade cus my hardrive is corrupted..

Rook. You can use the safari p and put it in the overlay. Don't use the cat. The I color corrected the image a bit to add more color.

The icons have not changed. What you see is a user mod
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-16 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I think it looks nice, very nice indeed.

Hey Wim or anyone else, was there a post showing words in those little blue rectangle buttons for weather, clock and calendar? Thanks

Z
    that overlay your talking about safari p where's that at? I can learn something here

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Hey Wim or anyone else, was there a post showing words in those little blue rectangle buttons for weather, clock and calendar? Thanks
    The fonts are in the beta package.
    With Photoshop I put the text on top of the wallpaper.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    The fonts are in the beta package.
    With Photoshop I put the text on top of the wallpaper.
    Thanks Wim, could you make one with English wording. I'm not good at all with that sort of thing. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh gotcha, figured it might of been in v4, but I can't download now as I am without a computer..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey Z or K, remember with the ZX or ZX5 theme, you used a "dot" for the Backgrounder badge? It was also moved somehow to be closer to the icon itself. I think the current Backgrounder badge for this theme is a little overpowering for this type of layout. Also, if it could be moved closer to the icon so it will be completely on the overlay and not hanging off.

Z heres my weathericon statusbar bug.... I dont know what is causing it but it seemed fine before I installed this theme.

Anyone else see how the facebook icon is slightly higher up than the rest of the stock icons with my icons... how can I fix my autocreate images/psd?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2006.png  

SnowLeo
    I've discovered that is due to the live weather you are using with this theme. If you disable the liveweather you should see ur problem go away. If you look at the moon in ur status bar it's the same as the one in the icon.

^^^ are you using twilight with seven? If so twilight has weather icon in theme. That would do it. As for your icons I have no idea? Are you using shrink? Hard to tell on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Thanks Wim, could you make one with English wording. I'm not good at all with that sort of thing. Thanks
    Here you go.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Chuckd610 (2010-05-16), Dexy88 (2010-05-16), kwickone (2010-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    ^^^ are you using twilight with seven? If so twilight has weather icon in theme. That would do it. As for your icons I have no idea? Are you using shrink? Hard to tell on my phone.
    Naw I'm not using shrink it's probably just something with the appiconshadow i made or the fact that I'm using the appiconshadow from iNZ twilight. I'm currently using the live weather icon that was included with rooks mods. Id rather get rid of the statusbar icon than the regular icon but thanks anyways.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-16 at 03:27 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks Wim, I tried to hit the "Thanks" button 672 times, but it only let me do it once....lol....Thanks Bro!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuckd610 For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-05-16)

Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast