Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    its very simple to rid off that double 15 in that calender go to winterboard check no Undocked Icon labels & No Docked Icon Labels respring enjoy.

That's sweet! ^^*

For the double 15. Make sure you use the V4 one page theme. I added a info.plist or just take the info.plist for the V4 one page theme and copy it to yours.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yup Zausser i need that changing background every hr when u gonna release that

The Zip below has two image kits. If you like replace and rename as needed.

Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-05-16), metaserph (2010-05-16), wim66 (2010-05-16)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Zausser

i need Little Help from u if u can make the page0 for me all i need Ipod And notes if u can rid of the others two games and apps thanks in Advance.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3826/img0334.png

Z
    Thank you. When the update came out I drug the SevenOS theme over but not the new 1page. All done and lookn great!

I think it looks nice, very nice indeed.

Which category folders do these go in, the 1page theme or the Seven theme? Hay Z can we get the water view for the lockscreen?

The cat background.png goes in the theme your using. I'll add water to the lock if you cant use the overlay supplied.

nice z, contrary to how it may seem, i dont have laker theme on all the time. that water is so nice, i am worried now about water damage!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by sowbeyman View Post
    Zausser

i need Little Help from u if u can make the page0 for me all i need Ipod And notes if u can rid of the others two games and apps thanks in Advance.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3826/img0334.png
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -0.png  

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    nice z, contrary to how it may seem, i dont have laker theme on all the time. that water is so nice, i am worried now about water damage!
    Very cool sig link... I like it! Was that easy? lol

so Z, ive noticed you have the background image as part of mobilephone and calculator, etc. so does that mean you have to change those everytime you add new photos? how will that work with the rotating walls?

Made the default rock and cydia icons using my new psd... not that anyone seems to care about the new icons I made
    Attached Images Attached Images           

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-16), romayojr (2010-05-16)

More icons
    Attached Images Attached Images       

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-16), romayojr (2010-05-16)

Am I missing something here you mention water overlay for the lockscreen. I'm not getn ya. I can't figure out how to get the water look on the lockscreen. Everything else is good to go.

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

^^Those look nice. May I have the psd pls?

Z/K are you guys ever gonna try to fix the weathericon statusbar alignment issue?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    so Z, ive noticed you have the background image as part of mobilephone and calculator, etc. so does that mean you have to change those everytime you add new photos? how will that work with the rotating walls?
    Not to sure... I may change the dialer. That's easy. The Calc takes to darn much time. Still thinking on it. I've been messing with the old Tea Wallpaper. I really like the transitions but due to the fade into each image and how everytime you look at the device it's a diff shade I may have to make custom walls. Having a day shot transition into sunset to night looks odd during the transition. I have ideas to make it work like I want but it's taking a bit of time. I'm also waiting on ibnyaffa as I want to meld both his code and the Tea Wallpaper code together. Tea Wallpaper works with the standard theme I'm just need to mess with the html to get the clock and date. As of know weather temp and disc. is working in the transitions but not the clock and date. I'm sure it's an easy fix but I'm just an art guy.

Boy.. Don't grade me on grammar!

Digging the new icons SL! Z, yur gramer is aight, aight? LOL

25. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-16)

Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast