Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Heres what I think about adobe products when flash player crashed while searching for images... twice.... and photoshop crashed while making the splash screens....twice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-05-14-3.12.40-pm.png   -screen-shot-2010-05-14-5.29.12-pm.png  

Wtf? I name the folders exactly the same as how the app shows up on SB then put in the splashscreen that I named "Default.png" and yet the splashscreen isnt showing up

Wait... It works with cydia apps... Maybe I have to actually ssh it into the app folder for appstore apps... Ughh

And for notes and stocks it goes in the bundles..
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-15 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Rook
    good work as always from you and thank you very much for posting that download. I only used bits and pieces for now. Just to make sure i didn't miss something. There was no wifi bars, 3G or battery in there correct? Thanks again bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    @Rook
    good work as always from you and thank you very much for posting that download. I only used bits and pieces for now. Just to make sure i didn't miss something. There was no wifi bars, 3G or battery in there correct? Thanks again bro!!
    thanks man=) glad ya liked it. no there were no other status bar stuff yet. i wanna try and make everything match the way i did the signal bars as i think they look nice and clean and go well w/the theme=) when i come up with something for the rest ill be sure to share!

Rook
    Lookn forward to it my status bar feels crooked till then, lol. I'm at work I'll hit ya that donate when I get home later for your hard work. Put it towards that wifi app u want, lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-15)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Is this installation location for the Splash correct?
    Last edited by Chuckd610; 2010-05-15 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^ no chuckd i was wrong that only works for thr cydia apps. Notes and stocks go in var/stash/theme/sevenOS/bundles/com.apple.mobilenotes and /stocks
    Then the appstore ones go in /var/mobile/applications/ and then go into the app and put the Default.png in there. My bad

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there any way to make the time a true 12 hour clock? Have AM & PM and without the 0 in front.

I changed the Status bar to match lockinfo and UI. It works better as a constant and Fixes the look of the Calc, Photos and other apps. I also made the Categories background in the one page theme match. Last I adjusted the UIPopup to fit the font when ipod is playing. This status bar change also makes SnowCoverPRO look better.

You let me know...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-15), metaserph (2010-05-15)

I'd say that works better with the One Page and overall - it also makes it easier to see the battery and other status bar icons.

Also, I like the increased transparency of the UI Popup.

Loving the new status bar Z!

when can we expect and updte again=) has it been 24 hours yet=p

Lol. Well the time of day code had a few issue. Ibnyaffa is working on it now. I'm also working on try to get the good old tea wallpaper code working. If I do I'll throw it in. I want to wait for this fix before I send out v4. Wouldn't be much of a change if that wasn't included.

Rook
    Lookn forward to it my status bar feels crooked till then, lol. I'm at work I'll hit ya that donate when I get home later for your hard work. Put it towards that wifi app u want, lol.
    thanks man=) i appreciate that.

i'm going to start working on the status stuff now actually...see what i can come up with=)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2010-05-15)

Anybody have any luck changing there badge.png in Backgrounder. I have changed that badge in every theme I have used without a problem. I can't get the badge to change now. I have completely removed the standard black badge.png but it still shows when I background. But when I open the Backgrounder app it shows the moded one on the front sheet. Very confused. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post

i'm going to start working on the status stuff now actually...see what i can come up with=)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post

Cant wait. Sent ya a little something in paypal
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-05-15 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-15)

Anybody have any luck changing there badge.png in Backgrounder. I have changed that badge in every theme I have used without a problem. I can't get the badge to change now. I have completely removed the standard black badge.png but it still shows when I background. But when I open the Backgrounder app it shows the moded one on the front sheet. Very confused. Any ideas?

Cant wait. Sent ya a little something in paypal
    thanks bro=) got it and put it aside for a rainy day im done the wifi...going to test now and see how it looks for a bit. ill send it to you if i'm happy with it but im not releasing it until i get a bunch more things to put it with to release at the same time. Figured you should get 'em though since you're the only one who donated for my 7OS mods lol

I'm going to send out V4 in about one hour.

I've decided I've done about as much as I can. I'm going to save the rest for K.Nitsua and you modders and tweakers.

Looks like rook got the status bar images and spinners going so you can hook up with him.

What's changed in V4?

Removed logo from chatkit.

Added status bars to match lockinfo.

Fixed UIPopup to fit song and artist titles.

Made the notes app grey bars burgundy.

Made the Calendar icon in the standard theme show date only.

Made the one page cat backgrounds look like page0 with the curve.

Adjusted categories icons in the one page theme to flow with the curve.

Added the Bars Seven System font for fontswap.

The other fonts will come and Bars will release it to Cydia as well.

So now it's K's turn. Lmao.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-15), Pathfinder3 (2010-05-15), romayojr (2010-05-15), SnowLeo (2010-05-15)

awesome man!=)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-15)

Package received 5mins ago. Downloading.

Anyone else having issues with the download?? I tried downloading it and then it only finished like 11mb of the 30 some mbs of the file and acted like it was finished so i unarchived it and more than half the files were missing...help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-05-15-1.19.13-am.png   -screen-shot-2010-05-15-1.09.31-am.png   -screen-shot-2010-05-15-1.18.12-am.png  
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-15 at 07:28 AM.

Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast