Page 32 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by sudeki300 View Post
    i did post this earlier but no one has replied, i can still see the date from the stock calander icon in the bottom corner. can anyone tell me how to make this go away....................sudeki300
    make sure the one page theme is above the original theme

thanks fro the quick reply s1l3nt, i only have the page 1 theme on my ipod do i need to have the other theme folder to make that go away?.......................sudeki300

edit: thanks it worked s1l3nt, have a good weekend buddy.....................sudeki300
    Last edited by sudeki300; 2010-05-14 at 09:01 PM.

Can someone kindly make me icons similar to the iPod, Phone, Messages etc for
    since i use an ipod touch:

Music
    Videos

Thanks in advance!

Rotating walls based on time of day!! Holy moly, really? That can be added to a theme? Wow, who thinks of this stuff? I wish I wouldve thought of it, I may have to go back and do it to other themes.
    Man, I'm obnoxious

i just need help one more time from some kind person, i'm trying to change the weather to my location on the configure.me file. i know what it is for yahooweather nut i can never put the letters in the correct place, is it after var local=. because when i try it either says unknown or just gives a question mark woth zero degress. please help thanks......................sudeki300

Well to tell you the truth. It was done in the early days. Have you ever heard of tea wallpaper and tea lockscreen. That's the first I've seen or used it. That one fades 8 walls. So really at no point do you have the same wallpaper. If done correct with a theme mod I mad for that. The 8 color images makes unlimited wall fades. Everytime you look at your device it's a shade of a diff color.

niceeeeeeeeee Z!!!! when can we expect this new update=) just love this theme cant take my eyes off my ipod lol

As soon as I get the theme to go the 24 hour period I'll send beta V4.

As of now changes in beta 4 will be.

Changes to categories background in the 1 page theme.

Bars seven font port.

Optional ibnyaffa time of day wall change 1 page theme option.

Remove seven os logo from SMS background

Add a shadow on the clock splash screen as I must of forgot this.

New cat icon placement to flow with curve. ( floppy_Joe) did it first.

And some other minor changes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Well to tell you the truth. It was done in the early days. Have you ever heard of tea wallpaper and tea lockscreen. That's the first I've seen or used it. That one fades 8 walls. So really at no point do you have the same wallpaper. If done correct with a theme mod I mad for that. The 8 color images makes unlimited wall fades. Everytime you look at your device it's a shade of a diff color.
    I was being facetious bro. I did it with elite, trueglass, your twilight using old free theme from cydia called timeofday can't recall devs name right now

Just glad you guys make such great themes to play with
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-14 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^^ I know you were. just having a bit of fun on a Friday my friend.

So. Question.
    What do you girls/guys think about the status bar being transparent with the stroke. The way it is now in the theme. It works nice in the standard theme as the categories backgound still looks seemless.

I'm fighting changing it in the one page theme or both to make calc, dialer, photos, and cat background a nicer look. The only issue is the lock and springboard will be sacraficed. I'm trying to come up with a status bar that works well for both.

Opinions???

The way I see is currently the statusbar is transparent and the left side curved thing is part of the wallpaper. What would happen if you kept the wallpaper as just the image and made the left side curved thing part of page0.png?

That might work. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Let me think.

EDIT....didn't need to here what i felt was a big flame fest coming into this thread. so removed what i had here! lol
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 10:58 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

at the end of the day release when it is ready thats all i ask. why release a half baked product you never have done it before. WHEN YOU THINK ITS READY RELEASE IT !!!

Byron

Whoa easy yaffa.

Rook your photochopping skills are seamless

17. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-14)

and where's your buff P90X body at buddy? post it up....if ya can't run w/the big dogs stay on the porch lmao

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Whoa easy yaffa.

Rook your photochopping skills are seamless
    thanks bro=) idk what to do next...i guess my own theme but im still stalling=-/
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-05-14 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

boys, lets keep it clean please.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-14)

clean a whistle muh nizzle

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

lool... it was clean... no hate .. nothing but love... " to chickens "
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

Ftr it wasn't me this time.

Lol rook iras referring the how you photochopped your head onto that body