Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

this is deffinately gonna be the next theme of the week

2. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-14)

thanks for patronizing me Z

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    thanks for patronizing me Z
    Not sure I know the meaning of that... Maybe you read between the lines?

hey can i have a gpsphone and ********** icon pwease and thank you=)

Woah did anyone try out the new wifi-sync app by the big boss? Im not sure Id pay the $10 for it but it seems like a really awesome new thing to add onto the never ending list of awesome things you can only do with jailbreaking

Has anyone seen an appcake icon done yet?

Is it possible to get the lockscreen in the seven os setup. I mean the glass transparent to go the the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Woah did anyone try out the new wifi-sync app by the big boss? Im not sure Id pay the $10 for it but it seems like a really awesome new thing to add onto the never ending list of awesome things you can only do with jailbreaking
    i saw that! thats really sweet=) so does that stop your phone from every accidentally updating? or can it update via wifi too? rofl

oh and P.S....anyone wanna request some custom shizz for their phone from me and donate so i can get this schaweeet $9.99 overpriced wifisync thingamabobber app? rofl!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default changing position of weather icons
    where can i change where the weather images are placed? im using some from another website that look a little more cartoony and they are shifted a bit too high and to the left.
    all the icons are the same size so it wont effect other icons positions.

thanx for the great help on this thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i saw that! thats really sweet=) so does that stop your phone from every accidentally updating? or can it update via wifi too? rofl

oh and P.S....anyone wanna request some custom shizz for their phone from me and donate so i can get this schaweeet $9.99 overpriced wifisync thingamabobber app? rofl!
    Hey Rook, with that iconoclasm layout, do i need to get rid of all the blanks first?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey Rook, with that iconoclasm layout, do i need to get rid of all the blanks first?
    yeah using iconoclasm means u dont need any iblanks anymore...if u choose to keep the blanks then it will only allow x-amount of "icons" aka iblanks to be on that page and nothing else if u dont get rid of them first. i dont have a single iblank on my phone anymore. just go into iblank and click delete blanks or whatever and itll get rid of them all for u=)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-05-14)

yeah using iconoclasm means u dont need any iblanks anymore...if u choose to keep the blanks then it will only allow x-amount of "icons" aka iblanks to be on that page and nothing else if u dont get rid of them first. i dont have a single iblank on my phone anymore. just go into iblank and click delete blanks or whatever and itll get rid of them all for u=)
    Ok, awesome,, Ill do that...does your iconoclasm automatically setup the icons where they are supposed to go?

it'll automatically lay them out the correct way....but theres no way to make iconoclasm KNOW your own preference on where things should go for any given theme lol....but its very easy to arrange them once you have everything setup=) you may like the multiiconmover tweak from cydia...allows you to move as many icons from one page to another at one time instead of just one. You tap and hold as usual, then once in wiggle mode you can tap again and get a red check near each app you want to move...then once u have all u want to move selected...goto the page you want them to and press home and bam they'll drop right there for you to then arrange how you need on that page. once you drop em, hit home and ur good to go=)

it'll automatically lay them out the correct way....but theres no way to make iconoclasm KNOW your own preference on where things should go for any given theme lol....but its very easy to arrange them once you have everything setup=) you may like the multiiconmover tweak from cydia...allows you to move as many icons from one page to another at one time instead of just one. You tap and hold as usual, then once in wiggle mode you can tap again and get a red check near each app you want to move...then once u have all u want to move selected...goto the page you want them to and press home and bam they'll drop right there for you to then arrange how you need on that page. once you drop em, hit home and ur good to go=)
    Hey after doing this, i am trying to move the cat icons to where they are supposed to go, but other stuff moves when attempting this...kind of a mess
    any ideas?

heres a pic.
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2010-05-14 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey after doing this, i am trying to move the cat icons to where they are supposed to go, but other stuff moves when attempting this...kind of a mess
    any ideas?

heres a pic.
    hey man yeah it can be tricky sometimes depending on the layout. if you can figure it out (there's always a pattern the way the icons will move) then do this.....get allll the icons off that page....put them all on another page together, doesnt matter which. then use multiiconmover like i mentioned earlier, and once you have the icons in wiggle mode, tap and select each icon in numerical order as i have in this picture..meaning safari first, phone second, etc etc so on and so forth...once you have all 10 selected one after another in the order i have in the pic below...then go and move to your page0, click home button to drop them, and they "should" land all in their proper spots.

the iconoclasm layout i made orders the icons from each icon position i made. For example...the #1 icon is where the FIRST icon you drop onto the page will go...if i swapped the #1 and #10 spots around the first icon would drop on the bottom of the page where the last (10th) would drop at the top. its confusing to some...but this pic should help and if you do what i said you should be good to go:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-05-14)

hey man yeah it can be tricky sometimes depending on the layout. if you can figure it out (there's always a pattern the way the icons will move) then do this.....get allll the icons off that page....put them all on another page together, doesnt matter which. then use multiiconmover like i mentioned earlier, and once you have the icons in wiggle mode, tap and select each icon in numerical order as i have in this picture..meaning safari first, phone second, etc etc so on and so forth...once you have all 10 selected one after another in the order i have in the pic below...then go and move to your page0, click home button to drop them, and they "should" land all in their proper spots.

the iconoclasm layout i made orders the icons from each icon position i made. For example...the #1 icon is where the FIRST icon you drop onto the page will go...if i swapped the #1 and #10 spots around the first icon would drop on the bottom of the page where the last (10th) would drop at the top. its confusing to some...but this pic should help and if you do what i said you should be good to go:

Ok, so the way its setup, i would want to number my icons left to right, top to bottom, correct?

yes
    awesome, thanks for your help Rook, does anyone know where the SMS bubbles are located within ifiie?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colpaert's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all I have to say this is one of the better teams i've seen. Very original. But i still haven't bought it. Now you think, why you didn't donate for this theme.

The reason why is because i don't like the icons. The idea is perfect, but its only copy/paste the original iPhone icons to the overlay. That's all. Really think this theme needs its own designed icons to go with the theme. Because now that isn't so.

Otherwise this is a really nice looking GUI and lockscreen, but the icons are ******* me of. If there come other icons i donate directly. But don't think you gonna change the icons for one person

The SMS stuff is in the bundles/com.apple.chatkit folder or something along those lines. I forget but that's basically it lol I'm laying in bed and am too lazy to close safari and open ifile and reopen safari rofl. Goodnight!

Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast