Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Z
    I just noticed my category dots go straight up and down, they don't curve like yours. Any ideas? Everything else lines up.
    What??? Did you read that post? lol

Rook I dont need the weather or time on SB but I just want it so it changes based on time AND weather like how it does with the wedapanel skyimage mod... maybe you can use this code to make it springboard compatible?

Z could you or K do my request on page 14 post #509--> http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5242941
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-14 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Rook I dont need the weather or time on SB but I just want it so it changes based on time AND weather like how it does with the wedapanel skyimage mod... maybe you can use this code to make it springboard compatible?

Z could you or K do my request on page 14 post #509--> http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5242941
    I dont't have the time to create another icon now. I'll put it on the back burner. But the stove is packed.

Heres the code from the settings.xml from the wedapanel LS widget that changes based on time and temp if this helps at all
    <skyImage>
    <!-- sky images (day/night + condition) -->
    <!-- map folder and names to your images | don't change code or legend -->
    <folder>weda/theme/images/skyImage</folder>
    <map>
    <image code="00" name="SRClr.png" legend="sunrise clear"/>
    <image code="01" name="SRFair.png" legend="sunrise fair"/>
    <image code="02" name="SRPart.png" legend="sunrise partly cloudy"/>
    <image code="03" name="SRCldy.png" legend="sunrise mostly cloudy"/>
    <image code="04" name="SRCldy.png" legend="sunrise cloudy"/>
    <image code="05" name="SRRain.png" legend="sunrise rain"/>
    <image code="06" name="SRStorm.png" legend="sunrise thunderstorm"/>
    <image code="07" name="SRSnow.png" legend="sunrise snow"/>
    <image code="10" name="DClr.png" legend="day clear"/>
    <image code="11" name="DFair.png" legend="day fair"/>
    <image code="12" name="DPCldy.png" legend="day partly cloudy"/>
    <image code="13" name="DMCldy.png" legend="day mostly cloudy"/>
    <image code="14" name="DMCldy.png" legend="day cloudy"/>
    <image code="15" name="DRain.png" legend="day rain"/>
    <image code="16" name="DStorm.png" legend="day thunderstorm"/>
    <image code="17" name="DSnow.png" legend="day snow"/>
    <image code="20" name="SSClr.png" legend="sunset clear"/>
    <image code="21" name="SSFair.png" legend="sunset fair"/>
    <image code="22" name="SSPCldy.png" legend="sunset partly cloudy"/>
    <image code="23" name="SSMCldy.png" legend="sunset mostly cloudy"/>
    <image code="24" name="SSCldy.png" legend="sunset cloudy"/>
    <image code="25" name="SSRain.png" legend="sunset rain"/>
    <image code="26" name="SSStorm.png" legend="sunset thunderstorm"/>
    <image code="27" name="SSSnow.png" legend="sunset snow"/>
    <image code="30" name="NClear.png" legend="night clear"/>
    <image code="31" name="NFair.png" legend="night fair"/>
    <image code="32" name="NPCldy.png" legend="night partly cloudy"/>
    <image code="33" name="NMCldy.png" legend="night mostly cloudy"/>
    <image code="34" name="NMCldy.png" legend="night cloudy"/>
    <image code="35" name="NRain.png" legend="night rain"/>
    <image code="36" name="NStorm.png" legend="night thunderstorm"/>
    <image code="37" name="NSnow.png" legend="night snow"/>
    <image code="99" name="1pm.png" legend="NA"/>
    </map>
    </skyImage>

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I dont't have the time to create another icon now. I'll put it on the back burner. But the stove is packed.
    Thats okay I'll just wait for iOS for the iNZ icons to look good with it and the UI from this
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-14 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Were there any setup instructions for this theme.....Screenshots or Text?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i got the mad coder to help me out...so yes i do have code for it to change based on time of day. My version has NO time and NO weather on the springboard (very light and easy on battery). However, Z and K will have to chime in on what they have secretly up their sleeve if they want.
    Yeah, I'm working on stuff for Seven OS...

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    I'm tied in what i can put out for now But don't worry i wont forget about you guys...Rook will ALWAYS have SOME kind of mod for everything for those who wanna get rooked
    So is that what you tell the ladies? "Wanna get 'rooked'"? Or do you just let the Supra do the talking? lol
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-14 at 03:39 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

All set up now, guess I was miss reading what was being said, duh on me. I like it Z it goes with the curves very nice!! Z you think there would be a way to add another app to the page 1 overlay? I would like to put my Google voice app on page1 but dont really want to remove anything. Dont know if you could extend out one of the windows without it looking crappy?
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-05-14 at 03:49 AM.

hey K do you happen to know of any software to create animated gifs without a background that doesnt compromise image quality? Because Ive tried about 30 different programs trying to do this but couldnt accomplish both... I wanted to make these gifs from aliens animated weather images to use with the wedapanel mod Im using with the overlay from this theme and weather elements V3 walls that change with weather and time... by the way could you help me get the clock and date to show up in the html?? (page 35 #516 --> http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5243043)
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-14 at 03:39 AM.

where do i place those 103 SB weather pics in the theme=p very confused about that=p

Quote Originally Posted by acefire01 View Post
    where do i place those 103 SB weather pics in the theme=p very confused about that=p
    well thats the problem... I kinda requested rook to do the images because I thought he had the code to make the wallpapers changed based on time of day AND type of weather but he only has the code for time of day... and he never yet even gave me this code nor the other elements of his mod....

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Definetly like the curved category dots better Z. Thanks man.
    Oh, if you get a chance could I get one more dot above the games one? I'm using that extra tools category wallpaper you made awhile ago. Appreciate it man.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-14)

Curved dots? What a novel idea

14. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-14)

Joe. Your a Ground breaker. Truly amazing. Keep it up buddy.

i jus got this theme and wow im loving it

edit i have a thing called .ds_store and idk wat it it is and i cant remove it from ssh .. help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0052.png  
    Last edited by s1l3nt; 2010-05-14 at 04:51 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-14)

Rookie and K. Ibnyaffa did the code for me to add to the one page theme. Rookie intercepted the code and posted screenshots. Or I should say the Captain did. I have the time of day code working with the one page theme and it'll be an option in the V4 release.

[email protected] captain. Sorry man I didn't intercept lol yaffa contacted me about it rofl

@K - somethin like that lmao
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The ds store file is because I use a mac. Lol it's like my sig. Don't worry about it. It takes no room. Just put it at the bottom of winterboard if it bothers you. It's a hidden file on macs.

Just FYI that the twilight and seven os sbsettings themes are now on both rock and cydia.

Oh. Love ya rook!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Trying to get things started. Were there any setup instructions for this theme.....Screenshots or Text?

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The ds store file is because I use a mac. Lol it's like my sig. Don't worry about it. It takes no room. Just put it at the bottom of winterboard if it bothers you. It's a hidden file on macs.

Just FYI that the twilight and seven os sbsettings themes are now on both rock and cydia.

Oh. Love ya rook!
    oo lol nvm i was worried that i accidently put somethin in the stash theme folder

23. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Trying to get things started. Were there any setup instructions for this theme.....Screenshots or Text?
    If you downloaded from Rock inside the Seven OS theme are two folders a read me folder and a psd and overlay folder. In the read me folder is the instructions for the one page theme. Or you can visit my site. Link bottom of my sig. on the seven os page scroll to the bottom.

Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast