Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    SnowLeo...got your PM...opened it....and wow....108 images you want me to make into wallpapers for the standard theme?! ahhhh! that will take QUITE some time. so make them like i made my wallpapers last night...with the dock glass area with apps, games, etc etc along the bottom?
    Woah didnt realise there were that many images in there I just downloaded it from someone who posted the images as a mod for weather elements hd v3. Id like it like you had the other ones.
    Any way Im gonna be able to get you to finally post that loader though???

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Just received the theme, so I'm not sure if this has been discussed. On Page1 (or it maybe Page0), the app/icon names are in line with the arc in the wallpaper. Can the bullets be adjusted somehow so they will also be in line with the arc?
    sure they can chuck...use this plist i made for iconoclasm for page0(aka Page1 in iconoclasm's settings)

Download SevenOS-Page0RCustom.plist from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Woah didnt realise there were that many images in there I just downloaded it from someone who posted the images as a mod for weather elements hd v3. Id like it like you had the other ones.
    Any way Im gonna be able to get you to finally post that loader though???
    ill work on the wallpapers...the loaders will come my friend...be patient! lol
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

turn off liveclock in mobilesubstrate?
    how turn off liveclock?

SnowLeo...i did 63...and i think i have 43 to go....maybe ill finish them later on tonight. taking a break and going out to eat now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Messia74 View Post
    how turn off liveclock?
    open sbsettings and click on 'more'....then click on mobile substrate addons and go find liveclock and if its on turn it off then hit home and let it respring.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I made a generic splash screen that can be used with all apps. K/Z is there any way to make it show up in all apps or would you have to make a folder for each app and include it in there with the name Default.png?
    Heres my psd for the perfectionists that want to tweak it lol: Download Generic Slash Screen.psd from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-14), metaserph (2010-05-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SnowLeo...i did 63...and i think i have 43 to go....maybe ill finish them later on tonight. taking a break and going out to eat now. lol

open sbsettings and click on 'more'....then click on mobile substrate addons and go find liveclock and if its on turn it off then hit home and let it respring.
    you are my.....Messia

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Messia74 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-14)

your crazy lol thanks so much. You didnt have to use all of them

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

they're done, here ya go:

Download SnowLeo Weather Request from Rook.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

if ya are feeling generous for me doing over 100 wallpapers lol....there's always that button in my sig hehe lmk how they turned out!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-14), SnowLeo (2010-05-14)

thanks so much rook!! (: Im sure a few other people on this thread will enjoy this request too

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-14), iphonerookie (2010-05-14)

how're these?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-14)

...wait but rook where do I put them to make them so they change when the time of day and temperature changes?
    And I dont think I have your mod to use them in because it wasnt in the rock download could you please pm it to me?

I like the first splash screen rook but what different did you do in the second... more shadow?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-14 at 02:46 AM.

idk where to put the files man...you gave me them and thats all i did....i was like wtf are ALL these for? no clue bro ur on ur own w/that one lol

as for the second one look...here's your's and mine side by side:

Edit: nevermind I see it you made it go all the way to the top. It def looks better like that nice job. thanks

If you want this category icon look the icons are below. If you all like I'll put this in theme.

Attached Images Attached Images     

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-05-14)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks Rook, didn't mean to be picky...lol

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuckd610 For This Useful Post:

idk where to put the files man...you gave me them and thats all i did....i was like wtf are ALL these for? no clue bro ur on ur own w/that one lol

as for the second one look...here's your's and mine side by side:

What do you mean you dont know where to put them........ what about your mod you showed with all the different backgrounds.... unless those were just for the different springjump pages... dang I thought you actually coded it to be like a weather wall.... shoot. lol K/Z wanna help out here?? Rook could you pm me the setup and stuff for your mod at least?

maybe I'll borrow some code from the weather wall theme here and change the images
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-14 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Z
    I just noticed my category dots go straight up and down, they don't curve like yours. Any ideas? Everything else lines up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Thanks Rook, didn't mean to be picky...lol
    no worries bro lol...i dont even use the one page...i just made that iconoclasm for you since thats the only way to get it like you asked=)

shoot... weather wall changes by time of day with a weather widget ontop of it so I cant exactly have my wallpapers with the weather already in them behind the weather widget...

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    What do you mean you dont know where to put them........ what about your mod you showed with all the different backgrounds.... unless those were just for the different springjump pages... dang I thought you actually coded it to be like a weather wall.... shoot. lol K/Z wanna help out here?? Rook could you pm me the setup and stuff for your mod at least?

maybe I'll borrow some code from the weather wall theme here and change the images
    i got the mad coder to help me out...so yes i do have code for it to change based on time of day. My version has NO time and NO weather on the springboard (very light and easy on battery). However, Z and K will have to chime in on what they have secretly up their sleeve if they want. I'm tied in what i can put out for now But don't worry i wont forget about you guys...Rook will ALWAYS have SOME kind of mod for everything for those who wanna get rooked

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Z
    I just noticed my category dots go straight up and down, they don't curve like yours. Any ideas? Everything else lines up.
    what do u mean? the plist i posted for chuckd has them curved on the wallpaper border.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-14 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-14)

Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast