Page 27 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Heres my LS. Im using wedapanel widget with weather elements v3 backgrounds that change with the time and weather and just pasted the overlay ontop. I couldnt get the time to show up though maybe someone could help with that...Z...K....rook?
    Download wedaPanel 7.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    TNX for this app......it's amazing for weather and look so nice with this theme...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-13)

can someone tell me how to make the calendar not show. i can still see the date and day behind from the stock icon. any ideas. good work by the way................sudeki300

and i cannot set the weather for the uk for the life of me..............sudeki300
    Last edited by sudeki300; 2010-05-13 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    TNX for this app......it's amazing for weather and look so nice with this theme...
    Yeah but wedapanel was not made by me nor were the images. Wedapanel widget was made entirely by Storyr and the wallpapers came from the Weather Elements HD V3 by mnidhk over @macthemes

I just put it together and put the overlay from this theme ontop of the pics

I would try and ask rook how to do the same thing for the springboard but the images from Weather Elements V3 already have the slider bar on the bottom which wouldnt look to good on the springboard lol. I couldnt obtain the images without them but you could try asking mnidhk here: http://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewt...hp?id=16793347

Edit: If you go to the macthemes thread other people seem to have obtained the images without the slider and made SB themes..

Does anyone know how to make an animated gif without a background or compromising the quality of the picture... thats the eternal quest for me and I already tried like 20 pieces of software with absolutely no luck. It would be greatly appreciated and allow me to make the wedapanel LS weather to be animated which would be pretty bangin
    Here are the images (curtsey of Alien1974 and his true htc hd2 w/ animated weather theme) if you have a program to do this could you please convert these images to gifs. Would be greatly appreciated.
    Download Animated Weather images.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-13 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-13)

That's sound good Leo ....If someone can make a this weather for springboard that would be a badass theme ..... rook/Z/K , what do you say?

^yep I couldnt manage to obtain the original images from weather elements hd v3 w/o the slider bar but found someones mod of them that actually looks better and goes with this theme better and I just pmed rook asking him to make the SB with those images. If you wanna see them yourself you can download them here: Download mbj Weather Elements V3 mod no slider.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

tnx ....i think that rook can make those for SB .....

Notes will be looked at in the next release. As far as paid themes goes there is two options. The Cydia Store or the Rock Store. I decided to Use Rock as over time I've seen great updates and Mario and the Rock staff have been super helpful and top notch in Dev support. Rock may of had a few issues in the past but who hasen't. I've been using both Cydia & Rock since the early days. Both Mario & Jay have done amazing work in allowing us the gateway to all those great app/tweaks/themes.

In the end it was just easier for me to use Rock.

^Z I thought you couldnt use Cydia anymore because Apsidy stopped hosting paid apps. What else can you use in cydia to host it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do we download rock from and does it have any issues with supercharged or iconoclasm before i download it

cheers

Byron

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

nope^ and just search rock in cydia

13. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-14)

Rock has no issues with both supercharged or iconoclasm. I use both. Paid themes on cydia are now only the Cydia Store.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

nice!!
    definately the best theme i have ever used

iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Thanks

Can I have a folder name titled "Cydia"
    You know like the icons that go on the side. I want to replace "Config" With "Cydia"

wait whyd this thread get changed from [beta release] to [release] even though its still in beta?

SnowLeo...got your PM...opened it....and wow....108 images you want me to make into wallpapers for the standard theme?! ahhhh! that will take QUITE some time. so make them like i made my wallpapers last night...with the dock glass area with apps, games, etc etc along the bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwaffle View Post
    Can I have a folder name titled "Cydia"
    You know like the icons that go on the side. I want to replace "Config" With "Cydia"
    You mean like this: (see attached lol)
    The Page0 psd was included with the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

ROFLwaffle (2010-05-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

HI!!! a question for you...why i show the clock icon? i rename with white icon, but i alwais show the clock.....some idea?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just received the theme, so I'm not sure if this has been discussed. On Page1 (or it maybe Page0), the app/icon names are in line with the arc in the wallpaper. Can the bullets be adjusted somehow so they will also be in line with the arc?

turn off liveclock in mobilesubstrate?

Good question? Lol. Guess it's both beta and release. The beta V3 is release 1.0 V4 beta will be release 1.1 or so. The next beta when released will run until I'm sure it'll be okay for release. Yikes!

You can adjust the dot in the png to adjust to the arch. I plan to do this in V4 update unless someone already did and can give me the 4 png's. Lol
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-05-14 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 27 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast