Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

i would like to ask for peoples opinion for the page1-4

page0

page1 either this

or this?

doh, last screenshot missing the dots
    so, all I want to know is, the extra icon at the top or the page title?

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    like this?
    like this one but the globe, or anything that is internet
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-13 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by libertine81 View Post
    Hei Zauss, after long time I finally found a solution for bitesms Make files that I uploaded please...
    So will display correctly also these buttons ("Prec.", "Succ.")

Sorry for my English Bro I hope you understand me...
    Zauss have you read my post? It's possible make those files? If you can't no problem bro Many thanks for your patience...

^^ I'll take a look at those two buttons. Just need some time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

libertine81 (2010-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    i would like to ask for peoples opinion for the page1-4

page0

page1 either this

or this?

doh, last screenshot missing the dots
    so, all I want to know is, the extra icon at the top or the page title?

like this one but the globe, or anything that is internet
    oooh okay! here ya go:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-05-13)

Personally, the page title. It could also be the page title is a category for more games or whatever the case is. Just a thought.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-05-13)

z....can u email me the settings icon from carbon you used like this one:

i had it and made that icon from it and now for the life of me cant find it again and i need the original. thanks man!

EDIT:

well here's what i've been playing with all evening....made up wallpapers for the time of day....5 to be exact...credits to ibnyaffa for supplying the widget. they alternate as follows:

sunrise image from 4am-6am

morning image from 6am-9am

another sunshine image from 9am-6pm

sunset image from 6pm 8pm

night image from 8pm - 4am

these pictures are sunset images i chose and made to use (not the final categories background):

next two are both images from INSIDE my apps and cydia categories folders:

here is the revised cat. backgrounds after the time change shifted over to the night time image:

let me know what ya'll think....here are the other test images i'm trying out for the other time frames in the day:

and lastly a shot of my loaders:

oh and if anyone is wondering where i got my signal bars....I made them from scratch=)

- Rook
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-13 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^ wow, those time changing backgrounds RULE! Please share when done
    kwickone I.T.H.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-05-13)

Rook
    you gonna share those signal bars and loaders

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    ^ wow, those time changing backgrounds RULE! Please share when done
    will do bro=) i've been tinkering with sooo many different images all night....since 530pm my time here and now its just about 10pm....i'm 98% sure i'm satisfied with everything as i have it...but i didnt get to see the other images ON the phone...so ill run it through tomorrow's full cycle to make sure everything looks good....then ill post if it's okay with Z. It will be two add-on themes....my first main add-on theme that gives all the dock springjump icons and categories icons i made extra, my signal bars, loaders, etc. Then the other add-on will include those wallpapers i posted and the categories backgrounds i made so you can always see the time-of-day wallpaper in the background from inside categories no matter what OH! and i'll post my iconoclasm layouts i made for this=)

if anyone needs anything in the meantime before i share all that soon let me know, whether its a custom icon for jumps/categories, special custom loading screen/lockscreen, whatever.....ill try and do my best as always to help out and make the requester happy once they receive it=)

EDIT: here's the "custom" icon i mentioned if anyone needs a special logo on there to match like i have at the bottom there to jump to my more apps categories folder:

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-13 at 06:53 AM.

Those screens look really nice, clean and sharp. Great work!!

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Those screens look really nice, clean and sharp. Great work!!
    thanks man=) i appreciate that! i dont remember if i showed it or not, but ill show it again because i thought it looked real sweet seeing the liveclock/weathericon i made against this nighttime background:

Shoot man besides that your weather app with the moon in it is sick with that background. My fav screen is the night time with the clouds.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

im more than willing to share images i have collected and been using now on 4 different themes, changing by time of day. guess nobody notices until someone as famous as Z, rook or yaffa do it.

yes i am that pathetic.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Floppers, everyone notices your amazing mods, specially the changing weather ones. But you are sharing them as mods on other's themes, so the attentions gets spread out. But trust me, EVERYONE notices. Kudos on your work bro.

im more than willing to share images i have collected and been using now on 4 different themes, changing by time of day. guess nobody notices until someone as famous as Z, rook or yaffa do it.

yes i am that pathetic.
    nah if you're pathetic then im in the same club as you lol....i sat for 5hrs and counting working and playing on this theme tonight. Post your stuff i'd like to see as i think i've missed it in previous posts. Also, i made these lockbackgrounds if anyone wants to try them out for me and post screenies since i dont even have them on my phone yet i just am going photoshop whorin' lol

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2010-08-01), Dexy88 (2010-05-13)

well golly gee thanks guys, lol

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

yes i am that pathetic.
    hah what every time you post it lots of people ask you to share the mod and how to set it up haha

got it on my phone and i like this one best how it looks:

what if you spell seven as 7even with the 7 still half outside the circle in 3d?
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-05-13 at 07:46 AM.

what if you spell seven as 7even with the 7 still half outside the circle in 3d?
    hows this?:

oh nevermind sorry read your idea wrong....back to PS lol...brb

EDIT:

okay is this what you originally meant?

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-13 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-05-13)

Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast