Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

I like how this is an fix my iPhone thread now

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Few icon requests please. Would make them myself, but my photoshop is asking me to re enter the activation key which I can't seem to find...
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0155.png  

Quote Originally Posted by libertine81 View Post
    Zauss it's possible make these?:

POPUP bitesms

PLAYER

Thanks in advance...
    Try this. The two buttons are not staying skinned on my device..
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

libertine81 (2010-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Few icon requests please. Would make them myself, but my photoshop is asking me to re enter the activation key which I can't seem to find...
    Thanks!
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

im loving this theme Z. it makes the iphone look that much more hy-tech

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-11)

You have to rename them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

kph12 (2010-05-11), zausser (2010-05-11)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

I use iRealSMS and I got the pop up skinned by resizing the UIPopupAlertSheetBackground but Im having trouble with the alertviewframe and callout since my photoshop skills arent that great. I was wondering if you could help me out.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    I like how this is an fix my iPhone thread now
    Well was really desprete to get people to help me and i told K and Z i was sincerely sorry for taking up so much of their thread. Hey battlecrushr would you mind reading all my posts and trying to help me come up with a solution becuase I think I might cry soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    Z for the first: Brilliant theme!!! Im happy to have on my iphone. But it is possible that you make an german page0 for the categories.

I need Spiele = games; Apps = apps; Einstellung = settings and Medien = media

thx for advance
    Try this and let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -german-page0.png  

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Lilalaune (2010-05-11), sargd66 (2010-05-11)

@Zausser
    You guys have outdone yourselves AGAIN. This theme is really PERTY!! Any status bar theme coming or respring.png? I really like this one page design. I was aprehensive at first about this, I always like springjumps. With this wow I love it thanks man!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks meta!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-11)

The respring.png is in the theme package. It's in the sbsettings folder. I'm currently trying to do status bar icons and new uisounds as well as some more loading screens and options.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-05-11), sargd66 (2010-05-11)

god im so desprete I not only started a thread here for my issues but at......ipodtouchfanfourums.....scary rite?

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The respring.png is in the theme package. It's in the sbsettings folder. I'm currently trying to do status bar icons and new uisounds as well as some more loading screens and options.
    Got it and Im all set up, looks great!! looking forward to the added loading screens and status bar theme

Thanks

Need help. For some reason, my icons aren't changing. It still has the default icons. I'm trying to use one page theme. I have no undocked labels, no docked labels, one page theme and seven os theme selected in winterboard in that order. I tried iwipe cache many times. I even removed all the files under var/mobile/library/caches/springboardiconcache and springboardiconcache-small folders and then reselected the themes in winterboard. Still the default icons are showing up. Am I missing something here?.

Make sure that the summerboard toggle in winterboard is on.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

JasJul (2010-05-11)

I dont know if I want to cry in anger or in happiness or out of pure realization of my stupidity... but i spent 5 FULL HOURS today trying to fix it and get it to restore.... then I reluctantly tell my dad about it and he takes my phone and within 5 MINUTES he has it restoring!!! can you belive this sh*t!! lol i feel like such a dumbas* but at least its fixed...... I swear now to never ever install sbrotator again and I will not install iconoclasm until I am 100% certain that it is a new update that fixes and does not cause new updates... ie 1.4.5/1.5.0
    So just so you know I will not take up any more space on this or any MMi thread with this issue i had....

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    OMG!! when will these people understand!?! lol but seriously which part of stuck-at-apple-logo-cannot-boot-up-especially-cannot-go-to-settings-to-check-wifi-ip do you not understand?
    well wow sorry for trying to help man no need to be a jerk haha. i never saw your original problem all i saw was you were saying you were trying all these different ip addresses or i would have came up with another solution and told you that.

@Snow
    dude, i had a problem once, not related to yours, however I was stuck at the boot logo and tried everything. then just gave up, put it in its charging dock and went to bed. next A.M. it was booted. maybe it was mac elves, ill never know. been fine ever since.

nevermind, just read that daddy fixed it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Theme is great. I would also like a facebook icon for the one page theme if someone could do that. Thanks you guys are awesome.

Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast