Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Default Love This Theme on my Phone!!
    Absolute favorite new theme of mine! Thanx guys for the great work! I'm loving it!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rockness724 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    I looked in my library and found this article. I do NOT take credit for the article and I don't remember where I got it from but it should help you some what..see attached
    This article doesnt help I as I need to know how to specifically ssh into an iphone via terminal your article is for like a website

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

you should wait till the batteries dead then try it

A pretty crude and dumb idea. Since ipod touch is being recognized. When you click ahift+restore, itunes try to put the touch in dfu mode. At that
    time if you switch the touch with your iphone, what will happen? Just a thought
    I highly doubt this will ever work under any circumstance but in desprete situations like these some things might just be stupid enough to work

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    you should wait till the batteries dead then try it
    Already did in fact I ran out about 2 mins ago and tried with no success. Thanks so much for all you guys support and effort to help me out I really appreciate it
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-11 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

in fact it was so stupid that it gave in error in itunes that I didnt even think existed lol. Thanks for trying to think outside the box though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-05-10-8.45.00-pm.png  

Thanks

in desperate times and when im stuck, i spend alot of time surfing for the answer on the net

SUCCESS!!!! somewhat... SSH CONNECTIVITY!!! idk how though or what to do from here..

except for that risky fix i posted earlier... w/e im goin all in
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-11 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i dont know of anyone that couldnt get there iphone unstuck

the risk has been taken.... all we do now is wait and hope...

Thanks

lol

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...6.59.53-pm.png
    ^Thats what mine looks like
    and heres the fix: "Nothing worse than to see your beloved iPhone stuck at boot logo. Well pretty much this is not something that you can’t fix.
    What you need :
    to know how to SSH, and be albe to SSH
    a little time and patience
    NOTE : I am not sure if usb access with software like iPhoneBrowser will work if the iPhone is stuck at apple logo stage, but if it does let us know.
    Basically your device is getting stuck at the boot logo, because you just installed or updated some kind of app ( eg : IntelliScreen ) and something, well, just went wrong. There is no need to restore your iPhone, all you need to is is to prevent the XXX dylib from loading all you need to do is remove its entry from com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file ( XXX being the name of the app that is causing the problem )
    SSH into your iPhone and download the file /System/Library/LaunchDemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist
    If the file is in binary format then convert it to text format. iPhone will recognize and process the file normally whether it is in binary or text format. You can do the conversion here Binary — XML .plist converter - iAppCat
    Open the file with a DAMN GOOD text editor, like NotePad++ ( the default NotePad does not display it properly)
    The file is in xml format and contains key called DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES. This key contains the path of all dylib files which springboard will try to load at startup. Each file location is separated by a ‘:‘. Remove the the complete path of the dylib file you think is causing the problem.
    Save the file as com.apple.SpringBoard.plist and put it back on the iPhone in the /System/Library/LaunchDemons/ folder
    Restart your iPhone

It should boot normally now. If it doesent , edit the file again and remove all the other dylib enteries. It should look like this :
    <dict>
    <key>DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES</key>
    <string></string>
    </dict>

Copy the file back to your iPhone and restart your iPhone.

please press thanks"
    (Take note of the bolded section)
    and then-->http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...7.11.57-pm.png

so far... nothing... but cycle did not complete.... im gonna go eat dinner and come back and maybe i'll be magically surprised with it booted back without the need for restore

and ziggy after hours of searching this was the only "fix" i found
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-11 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

good luck dude, its 2 in the morn here in the uk..need sleep. real hope ya get it sorted

k thanks ziggy for all your help i really appreciate it (:

dang it!! right when it looked like it wouldve gone to another loop or booted it went to the battery logo which probably means it didnt work... owell

Thanks

Awesome theme Z & K, just donated and can't wait to try it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Found something else on a discussion forum, see post#60, click the link below. Actually it does make sense to uninstall itunes and reset the synch history, reinstall itunes, plug phone and see if itunes recognize anything or let you do shift+restore. if it does, I would suggest using blackra1n. Here is the link:
    iPhone 3G 3.1.2 stuck in recovery mode - Page 3 - iPhone Alley Forums

K & Z guys i really just gotta sincerely apologize for taking up so much of your thread because this was very urgent and if i were to start a need thread not nearly as many people wouldve been able to help me out or see my posts because your thread is so popular and has a lot of knowledgable people I thought it would help find a quick solution. Obviously such is not currently obtainable but I really hope you can forgive me and let me keep posting this until I can successfully fix it or gain the usb connectivity and restore

Hmm. Anyone here able to do loading screens for Rock and Terminal, perhaps?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone please help me understanding the function of GreyUI, How the set up should be in Winterboard? Do I keep the original OStheme (not the onepage) checked or unchecked or if someone has a screen shot how its supposed to look, I will really appreciate that.
    Thanks!

Found something else on a discussion forum, see post#60, click the link below. Actually it does make sense to uninstall itunes and reset the synch history, reinstall itunes, plug phone and see if itunes recognize anything or let you do shift+restore. if it does, I would suggest using blackra1n. Here is the link:
    iPhone 3G 3.1.2 stuck in recovery mode - Page 3 - iPhone Alley Forums
    When you say resest the sync history you mean like wipe out the backups and make it so I lose all the data from my 450+ appstore apps when I finally restore?

Oh and I did try using itunes on a different computer and using different usb cables and yet it made no difference so I dont think itunes is the issue.

and i jailbroke with pwnage tool and even tried both blackra1n and spirit even though it was a bad idea and it made no difference... i did have usb connectivity yesterday... but I think my iphone severely overheated last night and maybe that caused permanent damage...
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-11 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast