Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Seven OS by K.Nitsua/Zausser

For the German request. I'll be glad to do that. I'll also add that psd in the next release. I'll get to that tonight.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Lilalaune (2010-05-11), wim66 (2010-05-10)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

i think your best option is the first one rpg advised, its happened to me before and thats what i did, search the net for maybe more options

thanks Z, iconoclasm was the problem, dont know whats causing my clock to be out of line on the lockscreen tho!
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-10 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    i think your best option is the first one rpg advised, its happened to me before and thats what i did, search the net for maybe more options
    Well it isnt exactly an option.... in case you didnt read my post I CANT CONNECT MY IPHONE TO MY COMPUTER. (dont mean yell just gotta make it clear) I can connect another ipod with the same cable and it connects via usb but my iphone does not and i jsut tried that on another computer w/ itunes and still had no luck

Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel View Post
    @zausser : i think the dock bar is too tall, or can u make the dock icon bigger?
    If your asking about the dock on the one page theme I need it that size to allow the calendar and green tab to fit. If I make those Icons larger then they will not fit in the side bar. I did supply the PSD of those icons if you have photoshop. Or I can make theme larger for you but I'm keeping them as is in the theme.

but it does oddly charge just no computer recognition

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    but it does oddly charge just no computer recognition
    Try rebooting computer too...I have had odd scenarios like that before where it was just something about the USB port not liking each other

Good luck
    kwickone I.T.H.

if my iphone is permanently unfixable i might never be to get a new one.... my dad will kill me then make me switch to verizon lol

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Try rebooting computer too...I have had odd scenarios like that before where it was just something about the USB port not liking each other

Good luck
    yeah i tried that but I guess doing it again wouldnt hurt

and like magic I have ssh connectivity!!! thanks man. Still itunes doesnt see it though but this is defniately a start

Im gonna try this fix: Fix iPhone Stuck At Apple Logo - GSM-Forum
    I'll try the CaniHazRecover and hope to god it works

actually nvm WAY to risky... that was for 2.0 and not even 3gs.... ok over to iphone pc suite for the win
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-11 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@SnowLeo
    there is something in Cydia you need to download, I've read this problem in a forum before. I'm sorry I don't remember at all what it is you need. At least you have a start. Maybe go to tipb forums jailbreak thread and ask there. There's good people in there that will help you.

@Z or anyone
    I have only downloaded V2 at this point but not installed it yet. Is version2 the complete Seven theme or is that just an add on? I saw something about one page when I quickly looked at it.
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-05-11 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Seven OS v2 is the most current release. It's a full package. All the future beta packages will replace the prior. I will not send parts. Only complete sets.

Edited the Iconoclasm layout to align the Page0 icons better.

Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-11), floppy_joe (2010-05-11), romayojr (2010-05-11), SPPassion (2010-05-11), zausser (2010-05-11)

DAMN! iphone pc suite doesnt see it.... all i got is ssh connectivity and nothing els. Cant use that one fix because all that shows up is mobilesubstrate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-05-10-6.19.11-pm.png  

Now this is slick! I'm pissed that u two keep putting out such nice themes, but I have to give u props for another job well done!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    @SnowLeo
    there is something in Cydia you need to download, I've read this problem in a forum before. I'm sorry I don't remember at all what it is you need. At least you have a start. Maybe go to tipb forums jailbreak thread and ask there. There's good people in there that will help you.

@Z or anyone
    I have only downloaded V2 at this point but not installed it yet. Is version2 the complete Seven theme or is that just an add on? I saw something about one page when I quickly looked at it.
    I think your thinking of afc2ad or something... Can anyone tell me if this is correct? If I install the deb of this through terminal will it fix my problems?

Thanks toyvan.

even converted it to bianary and it says the same thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-05-10-6.59.53-pm.png  

should i take the risk at deleting mobile substrate or will that just destroy all chances of ever booting into safe mode?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

afc2ad allows usb connectivity to see the entire directory structure instead of just the media portion.

I believe redsn0w automatically installs it. Only blackra1n and spirit JBs need to install it.

But I don't think it's gonna fix your issues. You need to find a way to do a full reset of the phone from the terminal.

"Nothing worse than to see your beloved iPhone stuck at boot logo. Well pretty much this is not something that you canít fix.
    What you need :
    to know how to SSH, and be albe to SSH
    a little time and patience
    NOTE : I am not sure if usb access with software like iPhoneBrowser will work if the iPhone is stuck at apple logo stage, but if it does let us know.
    Basically your device is getting stuck at the boot logo, because you just installed or updated some kind of app ( eg : IntelliScreen ) and something, well, just went wrong. There is no need to restore your iPhone, all you need to is is to prevent the XXX dylib from loading all you need to do is remove its entry from com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file ( XXX being the name of the app that is causing the problem )
    SSH into your iPhone and download the file /System/Library/LaunchDemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist
    If the file is in binary format then convert it to text format. iPhone will recognize and process the file normally whether it is in binary or text format. You can do the conversion here Binary — XML .plist converter - iAppCat
    Open the file with a DAMN GOOD text editor, like NotePad++ ( the default NotePad does not display it properly)
    The file is in xml format and contains key called DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES. This key contains the path of all dylib files which springboard will try to load at startup. Each file location is separated by a Ď:Ď. Remove the the complete path of the dylib file you think is causing the problem.
    Save the file as com.apple.SpringBoard.plist and put it back on the iPhone in the /System/Library/LaunchDemons/ folder
    Restart your iPhone

It should boot normally now. If it doesent , edit the file again and remove all the other dylib enteries. It should look like this :
    <dict>
    <key>DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES</key>
    <string></string>
    </dict>

Copy the file back to your iPhone and restart your iPhone.

please press thanks"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Edited the Iconoclasm layout to align the Page0 icons better.

Just tried it myself, perfect fit, thanks!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolftamer For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-05-11), zausser (2010-05-11)

Wish I could help SnowLeo...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-11)

Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast