Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [release] wĕdaPanel Cydget

Many thank's storyr.

I'm waiting for the french version

Hi there are there any new updates soon including does it work on iOS4

Thanks for the great work its appreciated!
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    Hi there are there any new updates soon including does it work on iOS4

Thanks for the great work its appreciated!
    Nothing completed yet. As far as iOS4, I assume it will work, but I haven't tested it. It depends on Cydget, so the question is does that work? Not sure...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi Storyr Great theme, can you help me sort out a problem I'm having with it. When I try to edit the images URL's to add some Australian Images in place of the default US images, the app closes. Hope you can help me as I love this and want to keep it. I have a 3GS on 3.1.2 Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beaudean For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Beaudean View Post
    Hi Storyr Great theme, can you help me sort out a problem I'm having with it. When I try to edit the images URL's to add some Australian Images in place of the default US images, the app closes. Hope you can help me as I love this and want to keep it. I have a 3GS on 3.1.2 Thanks
    I would need to see an example of the changes you're making. I assume you're modifying the settings.xml file? Post it here or PM me and I'll take a look at it...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    No I mean in the iPhone settings. I should have said change the Radar Image URL's as it shows the US. Its when I go into the settings to change the URL's for the radar images, as soon as I tap the URL field to bring up the keyboard the wedaPanel app closes.

No I mean in the iPhone settings. I should have said change the Radar Image URL's as it shows the US. Its when I go into the settings to change the URL's for the radar images, as soon as I tap the URL field to bring up the keyboard the wedaPanel app closes.
    haha - ok, I've got it now...

That's strange. The first thing that comes to mind is your PreferenceLoader. It's a mobile substrate utility that wedaPanel depends on for it's settings. To check the version you have, open the "manage" tab in Cydia and scroll down to PreferenceLoader. Mine shows 2.0.2-1...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have my iphone 3G on OS4, I installed cydget and wedapanel. But Cydget won't let me enable/disable any widgets. So I dont think cydgets are working on OS4, Unless someone else has a different outcome

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi Storyr I've looked in Cydia on both my iPhones and Preference Loader is not listed. But on my 3G it is working fine and allows me to edit the URL field, so what gives with that. Thanks for your responses to my questions Storyr.

Hi Storyr I've looked in Cydia on both my iPhones and Preference Loader is not listed. But on my 3G it is working fine and allows me to edit the URL field, so what gives with that. Thanks for your responses to my questions Storyr.
    Try this then: In Cydia, search for PreferenceLoader (no space) and install it...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I done that but as soon as I get to the pref nothing shows. What repo is it in ?
    I would have thought it would come up in modmyi repo
    Last edited by Beaudean; 2010-06-24 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Addition

I done that but as soon as I get to the pref nothing shows. What repo is it in ?
    I would have thought it would come up in modmyi repo
    PreferenceLoader is in the BigBoss repo...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I must be stupid tonight it isn't in the bigboss repo

Thanks anyway Storyr I'll try again tomorrow ut nearly 3am here
    Last edited by Beaudean; 2010-06-24 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Vdubiphone14 View Post
    I have my iphone 3G on OS4, I installed cydget and wedapanel. But Cydget won't let me enable/disable any widgets. So I dont think cydgets are working on OS4, Unless someone else has a different outcome
    According to the iOS 4 JB Compatibility list (link from BigBoss) - no, it's not compatible yet.

I personally won't be upgrading until it is...

could someone please either send my the changed LockBackground.html file, from the weda.theme sky images mod, or tell me what to change in the current one so i can use the simplemind images.
    cheers

Since cydgets are broken in IOS 4, I've updated the widget version of wedaPanel to include most of the functionality, including the Simple Mind theme.

Check it out here

I must be stupid tonight it isn't in the bigboss repo

Thanks anyway Storyr I'll try again tomorrow ut nearly 3am here
    Okay it seems it is not listed in Cydia BUT it is listed under Rock Apps

:P

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-10)

Default Not working at all for me
    I'm using an iPhone 4 with a jailbroken 4.01 FW.

I noticed that when I install from Cydia, the download size says "5.3 MB", but the Disk Using size says "0.0 B". This leads me to believe that nothing is actually being installed.

Also, when I go to Settings, I see Cydget and wedaPanel. I can modify the items in wedaPanel but when I go into Cydget the only option is "Lock Cydget Order >" and nothing else. There isn't an option to enable anything.

Is the repository correct? Perhaps the files are missing?
    I've tried rebooting and trying again without success.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Thanks

CDaleDave, take a look at post # 156

23. The Following User Says Thank You to vientiane For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-10)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast