Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [release] wĕdaPanel Cydget

question first have you fixed the night isse with not mathcing sundown time, second, when you get a call or text I love the icon notification but you can not click on it to do anything, can you add that option so when I get a text it opens up text so I can see it or a call etc etc

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have a small problem.

I have an image for my slider as Aqwoah LI, but I also see with Weda Panel Cydget.

An idea perhaps?

I have a small problem.

I have an image for my slider as Aqwoah LI, but I also see with Weda Panel Cydget.

An idea perhaps?
    I would love to localize it in German too.
    Which files are to edit, Ramses, storyr?

Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    storyr,

I have installed this weather app and have noticed that my screen does not update. I updated manually last night and then this morning it was the same screen as last night. I set the update for 120 mins but does not seem to be working what could be the problem.
    There could be a problem, but first I should explain that wedaPanel doesn't update when the device is off or unlocked. When you turn the device on, you'll see last nights data for a few seconds until it's had a chance to update.

Set it back down to 20 minutes or less and see if the behavior changes...

I have a small problem.

An idea perhaps?
    wedaPanel doesn't skin the slider - you'll always see the stock or whatever slider you have configured in winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    question first have you fixed the night isse with not mathcing sundown time, second, when you get a call or text I love the icon notification but you can not click on it to do anything, can you add that option so when I get a text it opens up text so I can see it or a call etc etc

Thanks
    There have been no releases, so no.

True, I didn't implement app opening. I may in a future release.

Quote Originally Posted by domori View Post
    I would love to localize it in German too.
    Which files are to edit, Ramses, storyr?
    My idea for supporting multiple languages is to reengineer the app to have a centralized locale settings feature. This will take a little time.

Many thanks storyr

I'm waiting for the new version with multi langage

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I loved weda panel in the original version. I'm loving this version even more! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you've put into developing it for us. Look for a donation coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by dkaye View Post
    I loved weda panel in the original version. I'm loving this version even more! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you've put into developing it for us. Look for a donation coming your way.
    Wow - thanks! Weather apps are a funny thing. There's a (very) small crowd (like you, I think) that really find them usefull...

Is it possible to change the images that we see in visual?

Is it possible to change the images that we see in visual?
    If you're talking about the backgrounds, yes. Open settings.xml and look in the <themes> section. You'll see how the images are mapped - it's easy to re-map to your own set of images...

These are images that we see in visual, come sun or the weather map of the USA

These are images that we see in visual, come sun or the weather map of the USA
    Oh, sorry - I misunderstood. Yes, the URL's for those images can be changed in the wedaPanel settings.

Where can I find images in relation with France, for example?

Where can I find images in relation with France, for example?
    The internet...

A good source for weather images (at least in the US) is your local television station websites. Check they weather sections for animated rader (.gif). If you do this on your iPhone, you can tap-and-hold on the image, then copy. Open wedaPanel settings and paste.

They must be images supported by Safari - .png, .gif, .bmp, etc...

I do not find images for France. Can you help me

Storyr did you get my pm??
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-30 at 07:59 PM.

all of a sudden this afternoon I am getting a YELLOW TRIANGLE with Firewire_Alert_String error

Any fix for that?

Thanks

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

all of a sudden this afternoon I am getting a YELLOW TRIANGLE with Firewire_Alert_String error

Any fix for that?

Thanks
    eh? Doesn't sound to me like it has anything to do with wedaPanel. Search for it on google and see what you come up with. This is what I found: "Charging is not supported with this accessory"...

Where are you at the new version and multilanguage

Thanks

Dude, once again u claim victory over all the other weather widgets/cydgets!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to indyracer05 For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-06-09)

yup you are 100% right its my charger, on another subject any new updates yet especially to fix the night time issue where it still shows day at 9pm

thanks so much for the great work!

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Where are you at the new version and multilanguage
    yup you are 100% right its my charger, on another subject any new updates yet especially to fix the night time issue where it still shows day at 9pm

thanks so much for the great work!
    I'm hoping to find some time to complete these changes in the next couple of weeks. I've got translations for all of the weather condition text, and I'll tighten-up the sunrise/sunset image times. Maybe just in time for the iPhone 4...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast