Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 174

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [release] wĕdaPanel Cydget

  1. #101
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Storyr-

    When I am looking at the weda cydget the clock font is stock but when I am viewing my normal lockscreen it is the font that I have selected in fontswap.

    Any idea why?

    Thanks again for helping me get the SimpleMind backgrounds working with the original wedapanel! Looks great

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker0302 View Post
    Have done that for last 2 days. Ran Lockinfo + ilockmusic + some other lockweather screen. Worked fine. Reverted to WedaPanel and tried text...and it started to crash immediately
    Gotcha. Well, I guess the next step is for me to install LockInfo myself and see if I can pinpoint it...

    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Storyr-

    When I am looking at the weda cydget the clock font is stock but when I am viewing my normal lockscreen it is the font that I have selected in fontswap.

    Any idea why?
    Yea - the wedaPanel clock is styled by the theme. I think it's helvetica or something...

  3. #103
    Yeah i think that would be a good idea. Look out for the SMS plugin and try accessing it from the locked or springboard pages to see. Thanks in advance


    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Gotcha. Well, I guess the next step is for me to install LockInfo myself and see if I can pinpoint it...



    Yea - the wedaPanel clock is styled by the theme. I think it's helvetica or something...

  4. #104
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Storyr- whenever I click on one of the radar pages something goes wrong. The image zooms out to show the full page, but then it short of "hops" upward (all of them do it) and then it begins to animate.

    Any idea how to fix this?

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Storyr- whenever I click on one of the radar pages something goes wrong. The image zooms out to show the full page, but then it short of "hops" upward (all of them do it) and then it begins to animate.

    Any idea how to fix this?
    And the problem is?

    That's safari/webkit centering the image (vertically) after it zooms open. The hopping you see is a little lag in the animation...

  6. #106
    wow....man u really went all out..... love it

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jrod_15 For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-12)

  8. #107
    hey storyr I was using the old wedapanel and it worked fine but I just rejailbroke and now it doesnt show up with only those little boxes and the question marks... is there something I need to install to get it to work properly?

  9. #108
    maybe I screwed up something in the lockbackground.html (trying to use skyimage)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #109
    weird.... when I open it up with safari it shows up fine... but on my iphone it does not. Is there like any mobile substrates I need to install?

  11. #110
    Default help plsss
    hey if i want to change the lockscreen status bar to my own one, which file to i go to? i have managed to change all the wallpaper to my own.thanks

  12. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by zhewei12 View Post
    hey if i want to change the lockscreen status bar to my own one, which file to i go to? i have managed to change all the wallpaper to my own.thanks
    Status bar? wedaPanel doesn't skin the slide-to-unlock bar (if that's what you mean). I'm not sure what the files are, but search around the skinning help forums and I'm sure you'll find it...

  13. #112
    nope, its not the slide to unlock bar. its the status bar on the top. i want to change the colour to my own

  14. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by zhewei12 View Post
    nope, its not the slide to unlock bar. its the status bar on the top. i want to change the colour to my own
    Gotcha. I played with the apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style meta tag (in simplemind.html), but it had no effect on the status bar. It could be Cydget is overriding it - not sure.

    Meta tag documentation is here...

    Edit: I may have spoke too soon. While developing wedaPanel, I recall a scenario where I fiddled with the background positioning so it wouldn't slide up behind the status bar. I'll poke around a bit more...
    Last edited by storyr; 2010-05-12 at 06:20 PM.

  15. #114
    Very nice lockscreen

    Is it possible to have this, but in french ?

  16. #115
    This is very nice, the only part that bugs me is the way that you can scroll the lock screen. Anyway to change this?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to I Am Zak For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-14)

  18. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Very nice lockscreen

    Is it possible to have this, but in french ?
    I hope to add language support in an upcoming version. When I do, maybe I could enlist your help with the French translations...

    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Zak View Post
    This is very nice, the only part that bugs me is the way that you can scroll the lock screen. Anyway to change this?
    Good question. I allowed some vertical scroll so that you can scroll the Simple Mind detail screen up to get to the refresh button. I guess there's no reason for the wedaPanel original theme to scroll though...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

    Ramses2 (2010-05-14)

  20. #117
    I was an "original" weda panel user. This full featured and themed version is so polished compared to the other. Nice job. Looking for other themes now, but I like the one extra that you included.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to scirica For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-14)

  22. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I hope to add language support in an upcoming version. When I do, maybe I could enlist your help with the French translations...
    If I can help you to translate, it will be with pleasure.

    By cons, how to translate dewpoint in french ?

    How can i find the name like cloudy, in weda, for translate ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0160.png  

  23. #119
    storyr,

    I have installed this weather app and have noticed that my screen does not update. I updated manually last night and then this morning it was the same screen as last night. I set the update for 120 mins but does not seem to be working what could be the problem.

  24. #120
    I have a small problem.

    I have an image for my slider as Aqwoah LI, but I also see with Weda Panel Cydget.

    An idea perhaps?

    I have a small problem.

    I have an image for my slider as Aqwoah LI, but I also see with Weda Panel Cydget.

    An idea perhaps?

    Last edited by Ramses2; 2010-05-14 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •