Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 174

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [release] wĕdaPanel Cydget

  1. #61
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    OK, here's something to try:

    • Add a bunch of cities - more that you've added before.
    • Active wedaPanel and see if it works...

    You may be experiencing a bug that I found a couple of days ago. It's fixed, and the package has been submitted (v1.02), but it's not available yet...
    I could kiss you!
    That worked. Now it displays my city.
    I tried to remove all the other cities again and it still works.
    The Simplemind theme is so awesome. Thanks for your great work, it's highly appreciated.
    I'm looking forward for the next version.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to domori For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-06)

  3. #62
    This may be a bone head question, but heck I am a bone head so I can handle it.

    How do I get my lock screen to stay up long enough to actually use this? I have installed it but every time I go to my lock screen the panel barely starts before the screen goes black again. I never really cared about it before, after all why would I need to look at the lock screen when the phone is, well, locked? Now I care dammit!

    Thanks.

  4. #63
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RealGandy View Post
    Zinjen

    That's how it's meant to work - with Cydgets, you get one shown at a time. Simply press the Home button to cycle between them.

    I have LockInfo and WedaPanel as my Cydgets and they work beautifully together. Turn on and see LockInfo, quick Home button press to see WedaPanel.

    There's a thought, I wonder if Saurik will implement activator support to change between Cydgets rather than hard coding the home button press?
    Wow! now that makes sense.. I see what your saying. I wish the lockinfo text (SMS,Calls Missed, Etc) however appeared on top of the Weda Panel cydget.. but this works too
    Last edited by zinjen; 2010-05-05 at 08:37 PM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  5. #64
    First of all, I like to say this program is awesome. However, I can have it run once only. Rest of the time it is just keep spinning and waiting for update. Another problem I have is the setting screen for it is just blank, nothing shows for me to apply changes. I am on 3GS 32M. Thanks for the great work.

  6. #65
    Want to get this, but cydia keeps giving a size mismatch error!

  7. #66
    storyr did u get my pm?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-05 at 10:42 PM.

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by aezv8888 View Post
    First of all, I like to say this program is awesome. However, I can have it run once only. Rest of the time it is just keep spinning and waiting for update. Another problem I have is the setting screen for it is just blank, nothing shows for me to apply changes. I am on 3GS 32M. Thanks for the great work.
    Thanks. For your settings issue, wedaPanel requires the PreferenceLoader mobile substrate utility - make sure it's up to date. (note to self: add PreferenceLoader to package "depends")

    Get that working, then let's work on the 2nd issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Want to get this, but cydia keeps giving a size mismatch error!
    Version 1.02 was just posted today - there must be an issue with it - I'll check it out now...

    UPDATE: Just downloaded and installed the latest version from Cydia and it worked fine. Try it again?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    storyr did u get my pm?
    Yea, I did - haven't had time to get to it yet...
    Last edited by storyr; 2010-05-06 at 12:37 AM.
    out of touch

  9. #68
    Tried it again. Worked fine this time. Very nice

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-06)

  11. #69
    Thanks for the prompt reply, updated PreferenceLoader and the setting is back. So far working fine. Keep up the good works.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to aezv8888 For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-06)

  13. #70
    Updated PreferenceLoader and everything's working perfectly now. The Simple Mind theme is just awesome!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to zumspass For This Useful Post:

    storyr (2010-05-06)

  15. #71
    ^is this simplemind theme only for the cydget or can I use it to change the background with the original?

  16. #72
    Awesome work, one thing I'd like to add is seconds to the clock on the Simple Mind front page. I've searched through the files but cant seem to find the CSS or HTML that has the settings for the time - A nudge it the right direction would be helpful - Thanks in advance,

    Tat

  17. #73
    Ok this morning the pic looks perfect shows sunrise at 7am thank you for that fix, however the night still shows what I said before from 8-10pm daylight or sunset, when the sunsets at 8 here in Dallas, can you fix that so maybe at 8:30 or so it turns to night

    Thanks everything else seems to be perfect
    ------------------------------

    iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

  18. #74
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    "I've been using this for a couple of days now and its working perfectly!! I like it even better than the original one, it allows me to have my regular lockscreen and use this any time,, love it!! Thanks"

    How do you do this? Have your normal lockscreen and then use this when you want? Sorry...I am new to cydgets

    Also, is there any way to use the background changing properties of the Simple Mind theme with the original weda design?

    Thanks for the help guys!!

    EDIT: figured out the "showing your normal lockscreen" question I had by (gasp) reading the thread

    Still would love to know about using the background changing properties of the Simple Mind theme with the original weda design...
    Last edited by headcheese; 2010-05-06 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by S.U.V.RoadRage View Post
    This may be a bone head question, but heck I am a bone head so I can handle it.

    How do I get my lock screen to stay up long enough to actually use this? I have installed it but every time I go to my lock screen the panel barely starts before the screen goes black again. I never really cared about it before, after all why would I need to look at the lock screen when the phone is, well, locked? Now I care dammit!
    I use Lockscreen Dim Delay - search for it in Cydia. There's another I was thinking of trying called ScreenDimmer...

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    ^is this simplemind theme only for the cydget or can I use it to change the background with the original?
    The Simple Mind theme is cydget only, although the backgrounds could certainly be used with the widget.

    Quote Originally Posted by tat2me2 View Post
    Awesome work, one thing I'd like to add is seconds to the clock on the Simple Mind front page. I've searched through the files but cant seem to find the CSS or HTML that has the settings for the time - A nudge it the right direction would be helpful - Thanks in advance,

    Tat
    I'd have to make some changes to show seconds. Currently, weda updates the screen every 7 seconds. That obviously isn't going to work for you

    In the meantime, here's a developer guide I created for the widget version: wedaSkinningGuide.pdf

    Keep in mind this guide is pre-cydget - it needs to be updated, but the classes it uses to bind the data are the same...

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    Ok this morning the pic looks perfect shows sunrise at 7am thank you for that fix, however the night still shows what I said before from 8-10pm daylight or sunset, when the sunsets at 8 here in Dallas, can you fix that so maybe at 8:30 or so it turns to night
    Yea - I covered that earlier. It's not broken, but needs improvement. Soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    "EDIT: figured out the "showing your normal lockscreen" question I had by (gasp) reading the thread

    Still would love to know about using the background changing properties of the Simple Mind theme with the original weda design...
    It is possible to use the Simple Mind backgrounds with wedaPanel original. Can't do it through settings (although that's not a bad idea - I should note that ), but you could tweak the theme to make it work. Let me know if that's something you'd want do to and I'll explain it...
    out of touch

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

    S.U.V.RoadRage (2010-05-06)

  21. #76
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Yes that is something I'd like to do. I want the background to change as often as it does with the Simple Mind (and with those backgrounds) but with the original weda as I like it's design better.

    Also, is there a way to get rid of "am/pm" on the time above the panel? I don't like that it isn't centered so I'd just like to remove it

    Thanks storyr!!

  22. #77
    can someone please give me exact detailed instructions on how to change the backgroundd on the ORIGINAL (non cyget) version? (using skylance mod) I have the images I want to use and they are renamed properly but where do I put them and what do I change in the code (already entered the code that the poster in the old thread said to use in the settings.xml)

  23. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    can someone please give me exact detailed instructions on how to change the backgroundd on the ORIGINAL (non cyget) version? (using skylance mod) I have the images I want to use and they are renamed properly but where do I put them and what do I change in the code (already entered the code that the poster in the old thread said to use in the settings.xml)
    I think the proper place for this question is the other thread. I'll help you out later today - I haven't had the time yet...
    out of touch

  24. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I think the proper place for this question is the other thread. I'll help you out later today - I haven't had the time yet...
    Thats ok I just thought you said something about the other thread not being used any more and you mentioned your original theme on the first page of this thread so I didnt know if it was ok or not. But when you get a chance please just pm me. thank you

  25. #80
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    SnowLeo- can you zip those images up and post them here? I'd like to use them, and I can help you find the filepath.

    Storyr- please post instructions on how to do the mod I want...when you have time.

    Thanks guys!! Love this tweak btw

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •