Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [release] wĕdaPanel Cydget

thanks wait but do I delete the 24 hour thing to get the other walls to show up? and wats the code that the one person added to the lockbackground.html to get the walls to show?

Can you please help me set it up with different walls or reupload the skyimage mod thank you.

Edit: still having issues with hitting the arrows and I had this issue with Weather Elements V3 as well... any ideas? I used quickwidgets before and was able to hit the buttons there and unistalled it b4 installing Weather Elements HD V3 do you think this has something to do with the problem? I dont have lockinfo but I have about 75 other mobile substrates that could be interfering lol.
    Woah status change! "My iPhone is a Part of Me" niccccee. true though
    Edit: Problem solved! I had uninstalled quickwidgets but that actually didnt uninstall quicklockscreen and quickboard (weird right?) so I just disabled quicklockscreen and wahla!)
    If only I could change the wallpapers...
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-05 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

new problem ipod controls dont work when playing a song and wedapanel cydget is on , cant seem to get it to work any ideas
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    new problem ipod controls dont work when playing a song and wedapanel cydget is on , cant seem to get it to work any ideas
    Go into your Cydget settings and enable AwayView. AwayView is your normal lock screen - that's where the ipod controls will be. Pressing the home button cycles through the enabled cydgets...
    out of touch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

randy92 (2010-05-06)

ok it worked thanks, one more question, is there a way to make this work snowcover, I used that often when driving and on the road and wedapanel does not seem to work just wondering, thanks again

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

you're right. bangalore is updating fine

ok it worked thanks, one more question, is there a way to make this work snowcover, I used that often when driving and on the road and wedapanel does not seem to work just wondering, thanks again
    If snowcover runs on the AwayView, it should work. Now that wedaPanel is a cydget, you should be able to run your favorite lock screen theme and see it on AwayView. You could even run the old wedaPanel if you wanted to be extremely redundant...
    out of touch

very cool thanks for the awayview tip that did it

ok new question hope you dont mind, its 9:12 here and dark but the pic shows what looks like london and a sunset, how can it synch better with the time the sun goes down or up based on your locale and show night pics at 9pm CDT

Interesting its 10pm CDT here and now it looks correct, with a Clear night and moon, seems like its 1 hour off, how can I fix that
    Thank you
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2010-05-05 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dallasnights For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-05-05)

ok new question hope you dont mind, its 9:12 here and dark but the pic shows what looks like london and a sunset, how can it synch better with the time the sun goes down or up based on your locale and show night pics at 9pm CDT

Interesting its 10pm CDT here and now it looks correct, with a Clear night and moon, seems like its 1 hour off, how can I fix that
    Thank you
    Here's how it works right now:

It does track the sunrise/sundown times for the selected city. It displays the sunrise/sunset images for the entire hour that it occurs in, plus one hour after. Your sunset was at 8:11 PM, so the sunset images would start at 8:00 and end at 10:00.

I know, it's a little sloppy, and I plan to address it soon. It's not broken, though.

I was thinking 45 minutes before sunrise/sunset, and 45 minutes after. Then, your sunset would have started at 7:26 and ended at 8:56...
    out of touch

Update has fixed the units issue, many thanks.

Am I missing something as I can't see how to cycle through cities on the Simple Mind theme main screen.

Is there a way? If not, how about adding. Swipe left/right action to do so?

Thanks again, this is a great addition to my lockscreen.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RealGandy For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-05-05)

First I would like to say that this is really a nice feature for the iphone. The only complaint I have (and it is not with wedapanel)is when I either push the home button or top button it comes on then a second or two the screen turns off unless you slide the unlock. Is there a way to disable or at least adjust the amount of time you have to view the lockscreen before it turns off.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KeithT For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-05-05)

Ok here is the problem I mentioned fomr 6-8am CDT it shows no background on the Simple theme, wierd, then at 8am when I click update it starts to work correctly

Again the issue I mentined yesterday was when I click on the screen choose another city in my list there are pics there, then go back to my city and ti pic shows, but if I do nothing it seems from 6am to 8am CDT its blank. Let me know if you can think of a fix

Thank you

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by RealGandy View Post
    Am I missing something as I can't see how to cycle through cities on the Simple Mind theme main screen.

Is there a way? If not, how about adding. Swipe left/right action to do so?
    No, you're not missing it. For now, the main screen is a giant button - to bring up the details panel. Swiping is a good idea - I'll add it to my list...

Quote Originally Posted by KeithT View Post
    First I would like to say that this is really a nice feature for the iphone. The only complaint I have (and it is not with wedapanel)is when I either push the home button or top button it comes on then a second or two the screen turns off unless you slide the unlock. Is there a way to disable or at least adjust the amount of time you have to view the lockscreen before it turns off.
    Try Lockscreen Dim Delay - it allows you to override the timeout on the lock screen. It's what I use, but there are others out there too. BigBoss released one called ScreenDimmer that looked interesting. I was thinking of trying that one out someday...

Ok here is the problem I mentioned fomr 6-8am CDT it shows no background on the Simple theme, wierd, then at 8am when I click update it starts to work correctly

Again the issue I mentined yesterday was when I click on the screen choose another city in my list there are pics there, then go back to my city and ti pic shows, but if I do nothing it seems from 6am to 8am CDT its blank. Let me know if you can think of a fix
    Ok, thanks for the additional details. I sounds like an issue with the sunrise time period. I did submit version 1.02 last night to fix a few little things that I had found. Let's try that when it's available and see if it has any impact...
    out of touch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey,

I installed the cydget yesterday.
    The lockscreen is stuck on loading all the time...
    I deinstalled it, installed it again, with the same result.
    I added other cities in the weather app, but the same result.

It just doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by domori View Post
    Hey,

I installed the cydget yesterday.
    The lockscreen is stuck on loading all the time...
    I deinstalled it, installed it again, with the same result.
    I added other cities in the weather app, but the same result.

It just doesn't work.
    It just doesn't work "for you"...

Which city are you adding. Try changing the order of the cities...
    out of touch

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having trouble using LockInfo with WedaPanel... I installed the integration with Cydget as well.. but no matter what order I list the cydets via settings it won't work.

Any idea Storyr?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I'm having trouble using LockInfo with WedaPanel... I installed the integration with Cydget as well.. but no matter what order I list the cydets via settings it won't work.

Any idea Storyr?
    Which one isn't working, LockInfo or wedaPanel?
    • And how is it not working?
    • Does it display, but not operate?
    • Do other cydget also not work? (such as Element)

I don't have LockInfo installed, so at this point I don't have any insight. Try removing all lockinfo stuff and make sure everything is working. Then, add the lockinfo cydget only, active it and see it stuff stops working. If that's the case, then I'd go bug the lockinfo author...
    out of touch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    It just doesn't work "for you"...

Which city are you adding. Try changing the order of the cities...
    I tried different cities. Yesterday it worked once.
    Then I deleted all cities except the one I live in. From then on I couldn't get it to work. It just shows the "loading" screen.

I tried adding different cities and also changed their order. That didn't work either.

Now I deleted all cities, added Berlin (this worked yesterday), reset the iPhone, but still no success.

I would appreciate any suggestions, because from what I saw the first time it worked I would really like using it because it's damn cool...

If it's of any use: iPhone 3GS 16GB with Spirit-JB, WiFi and GSM/3G available.

So although not working for me, thanks for the work storyr!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to domori For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-05-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for not being clear.

WedaPanel works but does not display the LockInfo items on top of it. It dosen't show anything at all actually.

Just the WedaPanel widget only.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by domori View Post
    I tried different cities. Yesterday it worked once.
    Then I deleted all cities except the one I live in. From then on I couldn't get it to work. It just shows the "loading" screen.

I tried adding different cities and also changed their order. That didn't work either.

Now I deleted all cities, added Berlin (this worked yesterday), reset the iPhone, but still no success.

I would appreciate any suggestions, because from what I saw the first time it worked I would really like using it because it's damn cool...

If it's of any use: iPhone 3GS 16GB with Spirit-JB, WiFi and GSM/3G available.

So although not working for me, thanks for the work storyr!
    OK, here's something to try:

• Add a bunch of cities - more that you've added before.
    • Active wedaPanel and see if it works...

You may be experiencing a bug that I found a couple of days ago. It's fixed, and the package has been submitted (v1.02), but it's not available yet...
    out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Sorry for not being clear.

WedaPanel works but does not display the LockInfo items on top of it. It dosen't show anything at all actually.

Just the WedaPanel widget only.
    Zinjen

That's how it's meant to work - with Cydgets, you get one shown at a time. Simply press the Home button to cycle between them.

I have LockInfo and WedaPanel as my Cydgets and they work beautifully together. Turn on and see LockInfo, quick Home button press to see WedaPanel.

There's a thought, I wonder if Saurik will implement activator support to change between Cydgets rather than hard coding the home button press?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealGandy For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-05-05), zinjen (2010-05-05)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast