Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newbie help

Default Newbie help
    I just Jail Broke my iphone 3g last night. I downloaded some new themes (icomplete) and (aquarium) and the icons and background showed up. Now the icons went back to the original iphone icons but the theme background is still there. How ca I fix this? I have remove and reinstalled 2 times but the cons won't change with the theme.

What's Jailbreak? oneshotonekill's Avatar
    Thanks

First make sure that in Winterboard your summerboard setting is turned on. If that's not it then install iWipe Cache from rock or cydia to clear other themes from interfering with your curren one. Hope it helps!

First make sure that in Winterboard your summerboard setting is turned on. If that's not it then install iWipe Cache from rock or cydia to clear other themes from interfering with your curren one. Hope it helps!
    Last edited by oneshotonekill; 2010-04-30 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I hate to grave rob but this forum is a lot to process. How would i got about getting more icons for the icomplete theme? I know what to do when i get the icons but not sure where to find them

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Find them online or make your own. If the theme hasnt been updated, it probably wont be unless the author says so in the descriptiom

Youd have to SSH into your phone and manually add the icons.