Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Halo reach theme

Talking Halo reach theme
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

this is my for the moment complete theme for halo reach, upon request i have made it. any idea i will see about accepting your requests. this theme includes a custon lockscreen that i have created, custom music player. missing album artwork, and custom video buttons.. and more currently working on making it a 100 percent theme... but i am still at a beginners stage so im doing what i can please enjoy and feel free to comment if theres any questions or concerns i will be posting pics soon and another link in a few days since im not a huge fan of rapidshare haha

~enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0028-1-.png   -img_0030-1-.png   -img_0031-1-.png   -img_0032-1-.png   -img_0033-1-.png  

not bad, but not astounding either, i would make icons that are actually relevant to their purpose, and clean up some of the artwork

don't do that style with the icons. make them match eachother, when they're just haphazard like that, no one really applies the theme.

what do you mean exactly? lol (im still darn new at making themes lol

btw the clock was fixed b4 i uploaded the theme lol

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

sorry there were some problems with the battery being to big so heres the completed (for Now) version
    Last edited by Einstein3000; 2010-05-01 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

He means that for instance instead of a Spartan head for iPod have an icon that represents the iPod, but in halo version.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

or some how make an icon border that would fit really well with halo and just instead of having cut out icons have one that is easy to make icons for