Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1593

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• Released •.. ..• 24K •..

hello I wanted this great theme 24Kpurple but there is no download link thank you for giving me a nice pressed ca

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Sometime soon we will have an update to all themes by Barsoverbeats.com hopefully a winterboard update will happen too
    Nice. Thank you!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Theme 24K- PopMark Icon
    Theme 24K - Icon

Hello,
    I need help,please.
    The icon of the application "PopMark" will not change.
    Sorry.
    Maybe there is somebody, which will make me the icons skinned
    with the 24K mask.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by attila2; 2010-08-25 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Done by myself! Thanks

Could someone do me some categories icons - Home,Apps,Tools,Media,Games,please(thin gold). Thank you

Could someone also make these into 24k icons please (thin gold) thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mickey1969 View Post
    Could someone also make these into 24k icons please (thin gold) thanks
    Here you are....Please rename as required...

I had to load them in a zip file cos they have been uploaded in the thread before, and you can't upload the same file twice....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

mickey1969 (2010-08-25)

I have the theme on my 3GS with 4.0.1 (along with the iOS4 add-on...d/l from Cydia) but my theme is not looking like the one on this site and/or the developer's site which is the reason I bought it. The two main issues that I can readily see is that: (1) the native iOS app icons did not get changed to the theme format like the rest of my icons and (2) the icon shelves are missing.

I'm new to jailbreaking and am likely missing something simple. I'm just disappointed that I purchased the theme and it doesn't look the way I expected it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thudstaff View Post
    I have the theme on my 3GS with 4.0.1 (along with the iOS4 add-on...d/l from Cydia) but my theme is not looking like the one on this site and/or the developer's site which is the reason I bought it. The two main issues that I can readily see is that: (1) the native iOS app icons did not get changed to the theme format like the rest of my icons and (2) the icon shelves are missing.

I'm new to jailbreaking and am likely missing something simple. I'm just disappointed that I purchased the theme and it doesn't look the way I expected it too.
    Make sure you have the options set correctly in winterboard. Put the shelved wallpaper at the very top. Then install the ios4 24k theme place it under the shelved wallpaper then the 24k theme main below that. If that doesn't work post is a screenshot of your winterboard settings.

I contacted Rob last night. He set me straight. The big thing is that I didn't have Summerboard on. Being new to theming, this was not obvious to me. I'll be more alert next time I change themes.

Thanks for the info.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thudstaff For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-27)

Can someone tell me how to make this theme work properly on 4.0
    With steps

Thanks

can someone make the AppCake+ icon

thanks
    Last edited by darkpunk; 2010-08-28 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can some one help

i want my songs and artist and all
    to look like the more bar when selected

thanks

images uploaded
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0186.png   -img_0185.png  

someone has a picture icon for:
    Respring
    Wi-Fi Sync
    ?

Respring / Wi-Fi Sync

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2010-08-28)

Quote Originally Posted by darkpunk View Post
    can some one help

i want my songs and artist and all
    to look like the more bar when selected

thanks

images uploaded
    This is not possible until winterboard gets an update on ios4

Hi,this is myfirst theme that I have purchased!need help as I cannot get winterboard to provide me with the correct list in order for 24k theme to work!can u help by giving me a list as to what should go where,I have managed to get a few things running,but the calculator,SMS bubbles and a few other things r not working,

Regards

naarmi

Quote Originally Posted by naarmi View Post
    Hi,this is myfirst theme that I have purchased!need help as I cannot get winterboard to provide me with the correct list in order for 24k theme to work!can u help by giving me a list as to what should go where,I have managed to get a few things running,but the calculator,SMS bubbles and a few other things r not working,

Regards

naarmi
    Welcome to Modmyi! Glad to see you purchased this theme. Can you tell us what device your running? Iphone 4 ipod Iphone 3GS?

its probably been said, but if any theme deserves to be updated for the ip4, this is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Welcome to Modmyi! Glad to see you purchased this theme. Can you tell us what device your running? Iphone 4 ipod Iphone 3GS?

Hi I am using iPhone 4!
    Thanks

Is it possible to create all symbols in "gold" for 3gs ios 4.0.1??

Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast