Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1593

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• Released •.. ..• 24K •..

Quote Originally Posted by realisticmind1 View Post
    Reflective dock keeps crashing my springboard. Any suggestions?
    Same here and Cydia download fails.

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by realisticmind1 View Post
    Reflective dock keeps crashing my springboard. Any suggestions?
    Use the one that came with Advanced Preferences, it works fine on iphone 4...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Facebook / Cydia / Skype / Contacts
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-08-03 at 06:06 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-08-03), DA_GHOST (2010-08-04), Jazzman UK (2010-08-03), thetjshow (2010-08-03), Tomcar64 (2010-08-03)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Darkness, you´re gettin better and better!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomcar64 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-03)

i cant get the auto create to work. inside the app store they are the auto create icons but not on my srpingboard

1. Auto Create Icons

Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....

/private/var/stash/Themes/theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

You just need to put the "AppIconMask.png" and the "AppIconShadow.png" that was originally in UIImages into the new location. This does not skin the Phone, Contacts, iPod, Mail, Weather, Calender, Photos, YouTube, Notes, Settings, Clock, Text/SMS. This also doesn't change the quick switcher icons unless you have all your icons themed in the icons folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    1. Auto Create Icons

Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....

/private/var/stash/Themes/theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

You just need to put the "AppIconMask.png" and the "AppIconShadow.png" that was originally in UIImages into the new location. This does not skin the Phone, Contacts, iPod, Mail, Weather, Calender, Photos, YouTube, Notes, Settings, Clock, Text/SMS. This also doesn't change the quick switcher icons unless you have all your icons themed in the icons folder.
    ive done that but its still not working...i have ran iwipecache and im in the process of deleting everything from cydia to see if something is messing it up

Auto Create Icons of Classfieid tried it and works there should work with 24K

no no no mates apparently winterboard needs to be updated from what i hear.. even if u make that new folder and add the appicon shadows and all, on IPHONE 4 AUTO CREATE IS NOT FUNTIONAL. YET.

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    no no no mates apparently winterboard needs to be updated from what i hear.. even if u make that new folder and add the appicon shadows and all, on IPHONE 4 AUTO CREATE IS NOT FUNTIONAL. YET.

that makes sense...too bad I restored thinking it was my POS phone lol. Good info thanks bro!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-03)

Could use some help. I just installed 24k on my iPhone 4 with 4.01 firmware. Installed the main app first, then installed the iOS4 update. Nothing works. I even tried restarting the device. This is the screen I get when my phone powers up. Any help is appreciated.

Was Reflective Dock installed with the theme?
    If so, uninstall it and it might solve your problem.

first off, thanks for the rockin' theme! Everything looks fantastic from the screenshots that i can see!

I'm real new to this stuff so i have a couple questions... bare with me.

I've just installed the theme via cydia on my iphone 3gS running firmware 4.0. After the installation i kept getting the popup about the springboard crashing. I saw in the previous post to just uninstall/remove "ReflectiveDocks". So i did so, from Cydia but that also removed the theme I was trying to install in the first place.
    Removing the recently downloaded theme fixed the problem with my springboard crashing, however, how am I to install this beautiful theme now?

I'm very much new to this so if you can speak a bit dumb to me, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks again for making such an awesome lookin' theme!

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

def very creative im more of a silver kind of guy and this still looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Was Reflective Dock installed with the theme?
    If so, uninstall it and it might solve your problem.
    Thanks for your reply wim66. I will try that when I get home from work and post back.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

how do you uninstall it without removing the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    how do you uninstall it without removing the theme?
    I don't think uninstalling Reflective Dock will remove the theme, but I'm not sure.
    When you hit Remove in Cydia it will show what will be removed.
    If it wants to remove the theme too, cancel the uninstall and disable Reflective Dock through SBSettings-->More-->Mobile Substrate Addons.

[Edit]
    Damn forgot you can't use SBSettings from safe mode.
    I used to disable Mobile Substrate Addons through Rock Extensions when stuck in safe mode loop.
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-08-04 at 11:38 PM.

MiTube / Focusoid / QuickLock
    Attached Images Attached Images       

For iPhone 4 owners, we just need to wait for winterboard to be updated, correct? This theme or Elite Pro don't fully work for me, I am using a few options from both, lol, but not the main systems. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Psychodrama View Post
    For iPhone 4 owners, we just need to wait for winterboard to be updated, correct? This theme or Elite Pro don't fully work for me, I am using a few options from both, lol, but not the main systems. Thanks
    Sometime soon we will have an update to all themes by Barsoverbeats.com hopefully a winterboard update will happen too

Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast