Page 83 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Thanks to all! My 2 minor problems are fixed! Now, time to enjoy this amazing theme!

I'm not sure my weather images are updating correctly. It's a little after 9:00pm and my weather image showing is the bright sun (animation is working). Shouldn't it be night/moon?

I'm using the 3GS theme.

And it was raining today and I never got the cool rain image/animation I was looking forward to seeing.

Any ideas what I can check to make sure the weather images/animation updates accurately?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    I'm not sure my weather images are updating correctly. It's a little after 9:00pm and my weather image showing is the bright sun (animation is working). Shouldn't it be night/moon?

I'm using the 3GS theme.

And it was raining today and I never got the cool rain image/animation I was looking forward to seeing.

Any ideas what I can check to make sure the weather images/animation updates accurately?
    Have a look on AccuWeathers website. They are not a good site for weather and dont update accordingly. I have been following them as well and my iPhone does reflect what their site says.

Try switching over to yahooWeather. Alien posted a tutorial on it. See if it works

How do you post pictures of your springboard to pc?

In my settings page, I have put all my icons in a vertical line down the centre with the help of iblank. This has wacked out all my other pages by pushing and pulling the other pages that i have set up.

any ideas?

Cheers.
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-10 at 06:29 AM.

@ flombs

Hold down the home button and press the on/off button, this saves a screenshot of whatever you had on your screen to your photo's folder in the iphone. Send it to the PC in the same way you send photo's'

Not sure what you mean about the icons? To make life easier..Install MultiIconMover from Cydia, this lets you move many icons at the same time, very handy for many blank icons!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-10 at 06:40 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-10)

@ Ian Nicoll,

Brilliant. Cheers!

Anybody got some ideas on how to correct these?

I'm sooo close, yet soo faaaaaar.....

All help appreciated!!
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-10 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    How do you post pictures of your springboard to pc?

In my settings page, I have put all my icons in a vertical line down the centre with the help of iblank. This has wacked out all my other pages by pushing and pulling the other pages that i have set up.

any ideas?

Cheers.
    If you hold the home button and quickly press the ON/Off it will take a screen shot and save it in Camera Roll. Then you can upload it to the forum.

@ Ian Nicoll,

Brilliant. Cheers!

All help appreciated!!
    It looks like you have one of the Large Opera Icons in the middle picture. I would replace it with a standard one. This will bring the others in that line back into place. Also check your Google and Google search icons and make sure they are in the correct locations.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-05-10 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-10)

@ Obitron.

I'll give that a crack!

Also, how do you make icons for the settings page? I would like to add a few more icons for Intelliscreen, Rock, and a few others.

Cheers!

This is my screen shot of my set up of the internet page.

Besides the Opera icon issue, doesn't this seem ok? The blue google icon is downloaded from the apps store, while the white/blue google icon is taken as a webclip from google site.

The opera mini browser was also downloaded from app store. How do I make it smaller?
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-10 at 07:17 AM.

Best theme I had on my 3gs! If you want 24h clock PM me. Clock is work great but in 0:01h time change to 12:01 but I'm work on this:]

Sorry 4 my english

@ Ian Nicoll,

Brilliant. Cheers!

All help appreciated!!
    Not sure where you got that Calendar icon, try this one, also attached is the smaller Opera icon, makesure they have the exact same name before replacing them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-10)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

A tip for use iBlank
    First create a lot of blanks icons ( in iBlank,press 16,repeat 16 until you have a desired blank icons,any unwanted blanks icons can be deleted as you normally do when deleting an app)
    The blanks icons are saved in Page 1,put as many blanks icons in the Dock.
    Go to the page you want to edit,make shure you dont have any apps in there,it will be easyer,and fill that page draging the blanks from the Dock to that page.
    Now it will be easy to put the apps you want in the possition you want starting at top.

Cant be more easy to explain.Hope this will easy thing for you.
    Sorry for bad typo,Im at work typing in my iPhone

@ Ian Nicoll,

Brilliant. Cheers!

All help appreciated!!
    And here is the wallpaper without the small arrow in the bottom middle

17. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-10)

Thanks

@ flombs
    the Google webclip has to be named Google Search in order to work...
    Save again a webclip and correct the name.It doesnt have to be a Google clip,but has to be named 'Google Search'.
    Or change the name of the icon to match the webclip name,but dont name't 'Google',as you already have Google as an app.

@ Ian Nicoll.

These go into the "True HTC HD2 Theme.theme" icon folder? Is it just a matter of copy/paste and that's it?

Cheers mate.

@ Alien1974

Thanks mate!
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-10 at 07:23 AM.

Thanks

@ flombs
    the Google webclip has to be named Google Search in order to work...
    Save again a webclip and correct the name.It doesnt have to be a Google clip,but has to be named 'Google Search'.
    Or change the name of the icon to match the webclip name,but dont name't 'Google',as you already have Google as an app.

A tip for use iBlank
    First create a lot of blanks icons ( in iBlank,press 16,repeat 16 until you have a desired blank icons,any unwanted blanks icons can be deleted as you normally do when deleting an app)
    The blanks icons are saved in Page 1,put as many blanks icons in the Dock.
    Go to the page you want to edit,make shure you dont have any apps in there,it will be easyer,and fill that page draging the blanks from the Dock to that page.
    Now it will be easy to put the apps you want in the possition you want starting at top.

Cant be more easy to explain.Hope this will easy thing for you.
    Sorry for bad typo,Im at work typing in my iPhone

@ djbochen
    hurry,charge your iPhone...lol
    hope you have fun with the theme for a long time..,
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-10 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@ Obitron.

I'll give that a crack!

Also, how do you make icons for the settings page? I would like to add a few more icons for Intelliscreen, Rock, and a few others.

Cheers!

This is my screen shot of my set up of the internet page.

Besides the Opera icon issue, doesn't this seem ok? The blue google icon is downloaded from the apps store, while the white/blue google icon is taken as a webclip from google site.

The opera mini browser was also downloaded from app store. How do I make it smaller?
    Yeah, I would like some more icons for the settings page as well but I dont how its done.

I just looked at the Opera one in the folders and it is larger than the others. If you delete or maybe rename it just incase it should make a standard one when you respring.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-10)

@ Ian Nicoll.

These go into the "True HTC HD2 Theme.theme" icon folder? Is it just a matter of copy/paste and that's it?

Cheers mate.

@ Alien1974

Thanks mate!
    Yep, Stick them in their to replace the old ones, you might want to back up the old ones first incase you want them later. Remember to make sure they have the exact same name before transferring them.
    I use "DiskAid" for transferring files to the phone.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-10 at 07:37 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-10)

Thanks

@ Ian Nicoll
    I like the small arrow in the bottom middle,lol...
    I put the small arrow cus the real HTC HD2 have it,but is my opinion,thanks for posting the wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @ djbochen
    hurry,charge your iPhone...lol
    hope you have fun with the theme for a long time..,

I took a Polish version of your theme and I hope that you do not have anything against it.
    I get tired of this clock because it's all guesswork because I do not know the java script. Can anyone help?
    again sorry 4my english:] (google translate help me )
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 83 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast