Page 77 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Okay I havE the basic setup right from his descriptions but how do I change the icons so they look like the htc icons?

If the icons are in the rar file, how do I get those icons to the phone?

Thanks.

I installed both swapmode and supercharged.......supercharged is great, i get around 180-200mb free RAM. It helps a bit in the game lag

Swapmode is the best option since it's essentially a stock iPhone when you turn it on. I don't like it because with this theme......it gets all trippy with the pages and app locations, i end up havelike 9 pages of apps. I don't really like swapmode in the end.....you have to run it in game mode too right??

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

Would it be possible to request icons for iWipe Cache, Sprinback and Springjumps? If either of these were made can anyone tell me what page they were posted on? Also does anyone have problems with the thunder plugin? Mine seems to flash only the bottom portion of the screen. I'm also getting a large Operea browser icon instead off a small one appearing on the browser page.
    Last edited by sam3173; 2010-05-09 at 05:33 AM.

I must say that the 3GS theme with animated weather is hella laggy even on a 3GS........the thunder plugin is fine though, just the cloudy animation is makes the phone lag.

I think i'll just stick with the thunder plugin for now.....pretty much no lag with that and games are running much better with supercharged + thunder plugin
    Last edited by pewpewbangbang; 2010-05-09 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks everyone for there posts. reading some of them help solve alot of my problems. sorry im unable to read all 102 pages, but.. has any one resolved the horizontal text issue. the back ground used in veritcal mode looks fine. but once i tilt it horizontally, the back ground is a bit short. is it possible to change the resolution of that *.png file and call a different one during horizontal texting mode? also.. yes.. i notice alot of lag... but none the less, a great theme

does anyone know how to change the background of this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the background of this theme?
    There's no background that matches or goes well/will work, also the pages have their own background which would block out any custom background you put unless you configure each page to have the same background also

Could someone please make this icon big for the home screen.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    There's no background that matches or goes well/will work, also the pages have their own background which would block out any custom background you put unless you configure each page to have the same background also
    yeah thats kind of what I running in to. I actually have an awesome background that will look amazing with this theme...but the wallpaper.png of the theme has the clock and the box with the phone and calendar space. So, the solution to this would be the psd of this particular wallpaper, or the two separate pieces, ie, the clock and the other box.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Could someone please make this icon big for the home screen.
    Thanks.
    Need to know where you are gonna put it. Right, middle or left side.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post

[B][COLOR="Red"]
    How do I get my dock silver cause I cannot ever tell what page im on? Also why not just use the background on the homescreen for every screen?

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Need to know where you are gonna put it. Right, middle or left side.
    Sorry M8, could I have all 3
    Thanks a heep

hey what about animated clock?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whoadizzle View Post
    How do I get my dock silver cause I cannot ever tell what page im on? Also why not just use the background on the homescreen for every screen?
    The dock is only silver when the lightning flashes otherwise its just black.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry M8, could I have all 3
    Thanks a heep
    Sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -quicklockleft.png   -quicklockright.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-05-09)

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Sure.
    Thanks again buddy.

Hmmm it's night here here I live but I still see the sun instead of the moon on my HTC theme. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    Hmmm it's night here here I live but I still see the sun instead of the moon on my HTC theme. Anyone else having this problem?
    Nope, i think that part is linked to your clock.....not the weather itself. Exactly what time is it there? and make sure the AM/PM is correct

Its all good now after a respring

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Dock fixed

This will fix the Dock and add new pages fixed for it,just unzip and extract all files to the main True HTC HD2 theme in your PC and copy the fixed theme to your iPhone.
    If you are ok as it was,dont download...

Download: http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.p...32841&act=down

The problem was that the apps icons shows between the dock and the dock icons,this will resolve the problem.
    It was not a problom for me,but some requested a fix.
    Hi Alien, congrats on a first class theme.

This Dock fix is a lot better but not you don;t see any of the dock icons highlighted when they are selected.

Page 77 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast